Munchkin Grassfed

Munchkin Grassfed (page 2 of 23)

Stage 3, Stage 1, Stage 2

Pros

• Gentle on your child's tummy

• Dissolves easily in water

• Simple to prepare

• Good for babies with reflux

Cons

• Slightly expensive

• Breastfed Child Yes (25) · No (53)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (77) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (7) · No (71)
Riccardo

Riccardo

Great formula

Our baby girl always finish the bottle and she is a very happy baby. It is just very good product...we tried another brand but she refused to drink it.
We will moving to stage 2 in few weeks

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for $27.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Glad to hear it is working well for you and your little one :)

Ad

Baby loves the taste and actually finished bottle !!!

First off, the VERY few reviews against this formula is ridiculous because every baby is different you can’t straight up say this formula isn’t good if it didn’t work for you!!

I have tried aptamil, a2 platinum and Bellamys after 6 months of breastfeeding and she plain and simple did not enjoy drinking those formulas like she does with munchkin. She has a 150ml bottle before bed at 9pm, has another one between 3-4am and then wakes up for the morning 9-10am. I’m extremely happy, my friend recommended it! It’s the best feeling to see your baby actually like their milk. Five star from my baby! Btw it dissolves so easily in water not like those other formulas I mentioned.

Purchased in June 2020 for $30.00.

Priya K

Priya K

Doesn’t live upto the reviews

I was breastfeeding my baby and trying to find a formula to wean him off on to that wouldn’t constipate him as Nan comfort was very constipating unfortunately. Munchkin didn’t constipate my baby but unfortunately my baby didn’t like the taste initially - after a while he got used to the taste but he was always very cranky and hungry and never satisfied after his munchkin formula feeds. I’ve now had to change him to Aptamil gold and he’s a bit happier after his feeds and more satisfied at least. Munchkin has been very disappointing and it proved to me that just because a formula is more expensive or grass fed DOES not make it better than a cheaper alternative.

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $27.00.

Keekee

Keekee

The best

My daughter loves drinking this. The reason I chose this one, after extensive research, was the fact it is made from grass fed cows.

It is much easier on her tummy than other brands I have used which cause constipation.

The hard part will be getting her off drinking this!!!

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $24.99.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Great news and happy to hear your little one is doing well :)

Elle K.

Elle K.Sydney, NSW

Game changer

My son became a different baby once we switched to this. He suffers with reflux & this formula works better for him than the reflux formula. Highly recommended & great customer service.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for $30.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Thanks Elle and glad we could help and to hear that everyone is doing better :)

Gamalo L.

Gamalo L.

Fantastic

I've been giving this to all of my babies stage 1 2 3 and its fantastic would never change this formula is the best by far i would recommend this.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $25.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Thank for taking the time to write and great to hear it is working for you and your little one :)

NoneHunter Region, NSW

Wish I could give zero stars

This formula is rubbish, my Baby started this at birth, then at 2 weeks was drinking 150ml every 2 hours, starving hungry. between 10pm and 6am he was having 4 feeds of 150mls. After sticking it out for another week and a half I switched with medical advice to a more reputable trusted and know brand and wow what a difference my Baby now feeds every 3 to 4 hours and is more settled inbetween feeds. I thought munchkin would be amazing as it read great and would have you believe it's healthy and good. I don't know, I thought it was just my Baby but my health nurse told me this is a very common story she is hearing from mum's regarding this formula.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for $30.00.

I now have 2 tins I can't return as I don't have my receipt

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi. Sorry to hear about this. Can you contact our customer service at customer@grassfedmilk.com.au so I can understand your problem more fully to see if we can resolve. Thanks

Skye D.

Skye D.South East Queensland, QLD

This formula is a lifesaver for sensitive babies (and this FTM)

To say I've had a nightmare time trying to feed my newborn would be an understatement. After a long and difficult pregnancy that left me bed ridden for nine months, breastfeeding just wouldn't work for me or my bub, which drove me nearly to a panic. What worsened it was the terrible decision I made to start him on Nan Gold Formula, which left him irritated, unsettled, with very runny - bright green stools - and lots of reflux and general discomfort. He hardly slept because he felt so terrible on it, and I was sleep deprived and at my wits' end. Luckily I found out about Munchkin Grassfed formula online, and in just 1 day I have a completely different - completely healthy - baby.

Purchased in May 2020 at Munchkin.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Glad we could make a difference to you new born son and also that you could get some sleep as well :)

michelle

michelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

bf transition made easy

i was worried about putting my daughter on formula as i was bfing for the first 4 months. worried she would get constipated etc. not at all. she’s now 8 months and on stage 2 and has pooped everyday of her life. no problems with this formula. would recommend

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $27.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Great news and glad we could help. Thanks for taking the time to review our product as well it is appreciated :)

Find out how Munchkin Grassfed compares to other Baby Formulas

Finally! we found a formula that bubs loves

We have tried soooo many different formulas for our 7 month old since i recently had to give up breast feeding. I wanted to find a brand and a product that was ethical and local. Being from NZ (close enough) :) and using grass fed cows without the added nasties like PALM OIL!. what a great product. Bubs has not had any reflux on it and has slept more over night since taking it. he loves the taste. thank you! thank you! thank you!

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $29.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Our pleasure and it is the least we can do. We pride ourselves on brining a natural product to the market without all the added “stuff” and from the reviews we know it works. Thank you :)

Seda

SedaSydney, NSW

Gentle on the tummy!

Absolutely love this formula! My son has been mixed fed since week 2. I tried other formulas including SMA, bellamys organic, s26 and unfortunately none of them worked for us. Some he would projectile vomit after every feed, he didn’t take well to the taste & was having major gas. Since we switched to munchkin there has been no projectile vomits, excess gas/wind or constipation. He loves the taste and demolishes every bottle.
It also smells like fresh milk & so gentle on the tummy.

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Glad to hear your son is doing so well on our formula and feeling better. This must also be a relief to you as well :)

Thanks for taking the time to write as we appreciate all feedback and love it when our formula makes a positive difference.

amyt

amytPerth, WA

This has been a game changer!

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for $30.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. So glad to hear your little one is doing well and settled using our formula. Maybe you can start getting some sleep as well now that they are :)

Geoff A

Geoff AAU

Big reduction in wind

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for $30.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi Geoff, Thanks for taking the time to write the review and glad your little one is doing better. That is the most important thing for them and for you. Thanks

Taryn

TarynPerth, WA

Both my kids loved munchkin

I had to abruptly wean my daughter due to getting shingles, she loved munchkin formula so much now I cant get her off it! Its simple to prepare and she doesnt suffer any unwanted side effects.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for $25.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Glad to hear your daughter is doing well and happy.

Sinthu M.

Sinthu M.

Switched to this at 8 months. Bub loves it and finishes her bottle every time!

I switched recently from another premium formula brand to this one as my Bub stopped taking bottles after 7months. She is 8 months now and happy with this. She even sleeps well in the night!

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $27.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Great to hear and thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback. Cheers

Fi88

Fi88Sydney

Quality ingredients, uncomplicated baby formula.

Munchkin formula is packed with all the ingredients needed for our baby’s development (we have used stage 1 for our son since birth and now moving into stage 2). In our search for the right formula for our baby we found that munchkin is easy to prepare, great quality and straight forward, Simple not gimmicky, uncomplicated unlike other brands that unnecessarily have multiple types of formula and market ‘gold’, ‘platinum’ products etc.

Breastfed ChildNo
Evahna

EvahnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

This was the first formula I tried with my twins and they loved it! It was so gentle on their tummy and mixed well leaving no chunks at all! I would highly reccomend

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $24.99.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Glad to hear your twins are doing well and enjoying :)

Revised Product Review

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for $27.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi, Please send me an email to the above kbush@grassfedmilk.com.au and I will get your phone details and call you directly. Thanks

jellybean

jellybeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Much Better

After my baby was having severe colic from both breast milk and s26 gold (which the hospital gave her) I tried this formula after reading the good reviews the difference was immediate her poop returned to a mustard yellow colour having been nearly black from the s26 gold, her gas now passes easily and she now drinks the full feed.

As other reviewers have said, this has a much nicer smell then the other formula I tried and no greasy film left in her bottles.

I love the lid and having the levelling lip further in the can is so much better, I only wish there was a 20ml scoop on one end so I can make a 120ml bottle as this is what she is currently drinking and I am having to make 150ml and she is wasting a bit.

Purchased in January 2020 at coles for $30.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi, Glad to hear our Grass Fed Formula worked for you and your daughter.
Thanks Grass Fed Milk Team

M K.

M K.Sydney, NSW

The worst formula for our poor baby

A real let down and a shame that mothers who already are having difficulties with feeding have to go through more dramas. I don't really like anything about it. I was really dissapointed with this formula. My baby had mild reflux and just after using this formula he started screaming after a few sips and poor hungry baby didn't know what's happening as he couldn't eat. Its the most expensive formla and isn't worth the price. This has actualy made his reflux dramaticly worse. It has suffed his routine and he is now waking during the night.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $31.99.

Diyana Z.

Diyana Z.asked

Stage 2

Does anyone in Perth need 2 cans of Munchkin stage 2? My woolies ran out so I had to buy a different formula for my baby (which was the closest in ingredients to munchkin) and she ended up loving it and wouldn’t take the munchkin after. So I have 2 unopened cans I got delivery of finally from Chemist Warehouse (waited 2 weeks for it) and want to sell them to Perth only. I just want I paid for them $27 each or if you take both then $50 is fine.
Please contact me by reply to this question.

Alanna Rogers
Alanna Rogers

Do you mind if I ask which one you bought...that had the closest ingredients?

Hi. I would recommend Karicare

Holbi T.

Holbi T.asked

Grassfed

Who owns Munching Grassfed? I can see its made in New Zealand, is it also owned by New Zealanders? Thanks :)

Hi. It is actually US owned. Thanks

Amor B.

Amor B.asked

Grassfed

Hi, my son has been exclusively breastfeed since born, he is now 1 ur old and. A month, I have tried to introduce formula such as bellamy as my daughter loves that, but he doesn't, I was wondering if this is good for a mix feed as I'm wanting to give him formula.

Get an answer from our members and Munchkin representatives

Munchkin Grassfed

Features:

• Munchkin Grassfed is a cow’s-milk based formula, containing all the essential nutrients your little one needs.
  • The formula is palm oil free and uses milk from 100% grass fed cows who are free to graze, making it a more sustainable and ethical choice for parents.
  • It’s a whey-dominant formula, making it easier on your baby’s tummy.
  • All the formulas in the range are fortified with antioxidants (beta carotene, Vitamin C and Vitamin E) to aid your child’s development.
  • The formula is GMO and antibiotic free for parents who prefer a more natural formula.
  • Munchkin Grassfed offers Stage 1, Stage 2, and Stage 3 formulas.
  • The popular formula costs between $26-30 for a 730g tin, leaving it on the pricier end of the spectrum.

Points of praise:

• Reviewers found that this formula was gentle on their babies’ tummies.
  • Munchkin Grassfed has helped ease symptoms of reflux in a lot of babies.
  • The formula is easy to prepare and dissolves easily in water, leaving no nasty lumps.
  • It is widely available online and in stores like Woolworths, Coles and Chemist Warehouse - so you can stress less about running out.
  • Sustainability is at the heart of the Munchkin Grassfed range’s ethos.
Compare all 3 Munchkin Grassfed

Munchkin Stage 3

Munchkin Stage 3

CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $30.00$30.00$26.00
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage123