Munchkin Grassfed

Munchkin Grassfed (page 2 of 3)

Stage 3, Stage 1, Stage 2

4.5

• Breastfed Child Yes · No (68%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (12%) · No (88%)
Mary

Mary

Excellent baby formula

The munchkin Stage 2 baby formula is very good! My child had reflux and we tried many different types of baby formulas but nothing changed. We saw this particular formula in an adertisement and decided to try it out. It worked very well and my child's reflux problems were resolved. I now use this formula regularly, and the results have been nothing but good. And we intend to continue using this particular brand into stage 3.

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets for A$30.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed and share your experience. We are pleased to hear that you have had a good experience. Warm Regards, Munchkin

Teamaspley

TeamaspleySydney, NSW

Wanted this to work but unfortunately didnt work for us

This formula made my 2 month old unsettled, upset his tummy and He became very gassy. He would usually sleep from 8pm to 6am however we had 2 nights of a screaming baby. Im tired.

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles for A$27.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Catherine P.Munchkin

Dear Teamaspley. Thank you for sharing your feedback, we are sorry to hear of your experience. If we can be of further assistance, please reach us at cservau@munchkin.com. Warm Regards, Munchkin

Char

Char

So far, fantastic and fresh!

So far so good, my 8 week old son has had two 150ml bottles with no spit up and followed it with finally a restful nap! Powder easily blends with the water, no lumps or odd oily residue which Ive experienced with other formulas. Its not the cheapest formula out there but my babies only on formula for 12 months so I can justify the extra $$ for the top stuff.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Dear Char. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed. We are pleased to hear your little one is doing well. Warm Regards, Munchkin

Lily16

Lily16Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impressed!

I tried the Munchkin formula when it was on special in Coles. I should say I was really impressed with it. My son had it without any issues. It didnt constipate him.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$23.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Dear Lily. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed. We really appreciate hearing about your positive experience. Warm Regards, Munchkin

Alicia J.

Alicia J.

Excellent Formula

My baby has reflux and is on medication for it, we have tried multiple multiple different formulas to see if they would make a difference. Everything from organic, soy, expensive, cheap, different brands and nothing worked. Eventually found this one, read lots of reviews and finally tried it and Im so glad we did. He barely vomits anymore (every baby is different) loves the taste and always wants more! We love that this formula is made up from 100% grass fed cows in NZ and has a prebiotic and this formula actually smells like proper milk powder, not the gross smell from normal formula. It mixes easy, no lumps, easy to follow tin and instructions. So happy that we found this and would 100% recommend!

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for A$26.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

This is fantastic you guys should be congratulated for giving children the best milk in the world...

The formula is amazing, we love your work, I’m a big believer of grass fed cows, I only eat grass fed meat... I will be spreading the word around my large family for their children as well...

Purchased in January 2019.

Kate O.Munchkin

Hi Theresa. Thank you for reviewing Munchkin Grass Fed, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.
Warm Regards, Munchkin

Raj

Raj

Daughter loves it and appears to have essential fats?

Purchased at Woolworths for A$26.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Raj. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed. If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at cservau@munchkin.com
Kind regards,

AlanWestern Australia

Unsure

Please be aware of what this formular touches. My little grandson sprayed his bottle accidentally on my leather lounge.
I forgot to wipe it straight away and it stripped the colour.
I rang Munchkin and they agreed it looked like a milk splash but didn’t know why. I was concerned by what is in the milk to do this.
My daughter in law has changed brands and I now have to get the leather doctor in to fix it.
Very disappointing as who would think that milk could do that??

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for A$17.00.

MollyjHendricks

MollyjHendricksmelbourne

The best from birth!

I had tried one other formula when we came home from the hospital which caused wind and cramps in my newborn.

I bought this product on a whim and never looked back! It didn’t taste gross, my baby took to it straight away and he loved it! It was great on his tummy and kept him regular and we had a happy baby from birth! Thank you munchkin

Purchased in January 2018 at Coles for A$27.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi MollyjHendricks. Thank you for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at cservau@munchkin.com.
Kind regards,

Littlemissrhi

LittlemissrhiNew South Wales

Made my daughter vomit

I switched to this follow on formula due to the great reviews and product statements and beliefs. Sounded amazing. However every time my daughter drinks it she either spits up milk chunks or just vomits it all straight back up. It just doesn't work for her unfortunately which makes me sad as I really liked this formula

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$28.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Jillian

JillianHobart, TAS

Amazing and gentle

I breastfed my baby until 3 month's & then switched to Munchkin stage 1. My little girl had ZERO issues.. no constipation, reflux refusal etc with the transition. Like many other formulas can do. Highly reccomend this. She loved it and thrived from day 1. We're about to go onto stage 2

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$25.00.

Jackie

Jackie

Love it

This was the best for our son who suffered from colic. It was recommended to us and worked a charm. Just wish Coles places it back on their shelves as it’s the best

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for A$27.00.

Ronjon

RonjonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Winner winner first up!

My 11week old baby girl just finished feeding off mums breast milk. Unfortunately mother ran out of breast milk and was looking for the best baby formula to come straight onto without any fuss and our little girl couldn't be any happier! No constipation, No side effects and stays full for 4-5 hours at the recommended feeds. Thank you Munchkin!

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$27.00.

Me35

Me35Sydney, NSW

Love it!

Have recently had to switch formula as we couldn’t get our regular one anywhere apart from supplier who took too long to posts. Our 7mths old took to it no problems! We love how well it mixes with minimal froth. Seems to be very gentle on his stomach with hardly any smell or wastage. Great attractive packaging and easy to use scoop and suitable size measurements for age.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$30.00.

Keekee

Keekee

Very happy customer

After my little girl was born I struggled with breastfeeding and formula was the only option. I tried a couple of brands first and my daughter got badly constipated. Switched to this one and have not tried anything since. My daughter seems to enjoy it, no constipation issues, and I can get it at my local Cole's which is very convenient. And if they are out of stock I can order it online at chemist warehouse. I like that the cows are grass fed. Highly recommend this formula.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$27.00.

Joseph T.

Joseph T.Sydney, NSW

A great follow on formula

We struggled to find a stage 1 formula for my daughter in the beggining. She has always been bottle fed. She either didnt accept other formulas or had adverse reactions to other well known recommeded brands. We then landed on munchkin grassfed and have never looked back. Great formula, love that's it's grassfed a d the story behind it. Easy to make, no reactions, daughter loves it and we as parents have relief and so much belief in this product. We have now moved to munchkin grassfed stage 2 and this was a breeze. There was no reaction in the change. This really is a high quality product and i hope it works for you especially if experiencing difficulty finding the right fit of formula for your baby.

Purchased in November 2018 for A$26.99.

Alana

AlanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The greatest!

My son loves this formula and I think it’s the only one that hasn’t genuinely worked well for us. Nothing better than not only a full tummy - but a happy tummy! We have had absolutely nothing but greatness come from this. & not only that, it’s super easy to follow and understand - making feeding time prep fast.
Thanks munchkin!

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles for A$27.00.

Hi Alana,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your Grass fed experience with us. We are so thrilled to hear that you and your little one are loving Grass Fed and that it has helped you on your feeding journey.
Kind Regards

Kate.F

Kate.FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant

My four month old loves this formula, we tried a few in the beginning and this has been the only one she has been settled on. Customer service from Munchkin themselves is prompt and professional when you need questions asked. Would defiantly use again and reccomend. Only opted for four stars on value for money as the tin is only 750g would be AMAZING if it were standard size, though that is just being picky

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles for A$27.00.

Stellede

StelledeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kids in Care

We foster children and always have this in our cupboard waiting for any little children to come in our home. We never know what formula they were on when they arrive and every time the children just love this formula. We haven’t had any issues at all. We have tried others when this wasn’t available and have had so many issues and very unsettled children. Thank you so much for this product!

Purchased in February 2017 at Coles Supermarkets.

mummanatural

mummanaturalSouth West, WA

The best formula on the market !

We have tried many formulas due to stomach problems and munchkin is the only that didn’t irritate the stomach or cause constipation issues . We don’t have any issues with Bub drinking her bottles either and it’s super easy to prepare .
Thankyou Munchkin !

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$25.99.

Jenny

Jennyasked

Grassfed

Hi is ur Formula Good for Gassy Babies?as my baby is 5 weeks old and is always passing wind lol.

Hi Jen I have sent an answer to you via your DM. Thanks

Brent R.asked

Stage 1

Hello
Looking to try grass fed formula as our 3 week old is having trouble with other formulas even lactose free.
Interested to know what is the grass fertilised with that cows are eating?
Just because it’s grass fed doesn’t mean it’s automatically healthy.
If it’s a conventional synthetic fertiliser program then I wouldn’t use it.
Healthy grass needs balanced nutrition to produce nutritious milk
Are herbicides/pesticides used?
Hope to hear your response
Thanks Brent

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

All our suppliers will have some pesticides or ag-chemicals in their pastures.

However NZ has a very strong regulatory regime for the approval of Agricultural Compounds and Veterinary Medicines. This process ensures that Agricultural Compounds (such as herbicides for spraying pasture) are only registered if they won’t affect food safety, trade, and animal health and welfare. Some herbicides do have withholding periods after spraying, and farmers are required to comply with these withholding periods. Farmers are also required to keep records proving they have met these withholding periods (and that they have followed the label instructions)

From a practical point of view, there are two reasons why sprays do not create an issue in our pasture based system. Firstly, sprays are very rarely used as the whole point of having pasture is for it to be healthy and persistent. Let it outgrows and thrives above the weeds. Secondly, when spraying is required (which isn’t often), it will be done after the cows have been in the paddock. The cows won’t return to this paddock again for at least 20 days in our rotationally grazed system. There is no product with a withholding period as long as 20 days that would ever be used on pasture based farms.

Lastly, to check that the system is working, MPI run the NCCP program which independently and randomly checks for hundreds of different contaminants in raw milk.

I hope this helps

Thanks for your response
I’ll be trying the munchkin as every formula so far has him in pain and feeding every 2-3 hours!
Hopefully it’s as good as most say!

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Fingers crossed. As I have said before everyone little one is unique so let’s hope it does

LucyJ

LucyJasked

Grassfed

Is this formula good for bubs with reflux?

Hi Lucy

Based on what others have said on this review site and our FB page it seems our formula is good for little ones with reflux. However I always recommend talking to a health care professional first given the sensitive little tummies. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Munchkin representatives