Munchkin Grassfed

Munchkin Grassfed (page 2 of 3)

Stage 3, Stage 1, Stage 2

• Breastfed Child Yes (35%) · No (65%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes · No (92%)
jellybean

jellybeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Much Better

After my baby was having severe colic from both breast milk and s26 gold (which the hospital gave her) I tried this formula after reading the good reviews the difference was immediate her poop returned to a mustard yellow colour having been nearly black from the s26 gold, her gas now passes easily and she now drinks the full feed.

As other reviewers have said, this has a much nicer smell then the other formula I tried and no greasy film left in her bottles.

I love the lid and having the levelling lip further in the can is so much better, I only wish there was a 20ml scoop on one end so I can make a 120ml bottle as this is what she is currently drinking and I am having to make 150ml and she is wasting a bit.

Purchased in January 2020 at coles for A$30.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi, Glad to hear our Grass Fed Formula worked for you and your daughter.
Thanks Grass Fed Milk Team

Soph

SophWestern District, VIC

9 month old loves it

Only had my daughter drinking it for a few days but she has taken to it immediately which is better than I can say for other formulas. Plus it doesn’t have that yuck formula smell so that’s a win for both of us

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi Soph, so glad to hear you and more importantly your daughter is doing well and enjoying our product. Thanks the GrassFed Milk Team

After 6 months of breastfeeding feeding i tried to switch to formula. I tried so many brand my daughter wouldnt take it. I tried munchkin she drank straight way. With no issues. So gentle on tummy. I m glad I tried this brand.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Thanks for taking the time to review our product and glad to hear your daughter is doing well.

Gayatri

GayatriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for tiny tummies

Loved this formula for a top up feed after giving my newborn another organic brand.
This is gentle on tiny tummies especially like my bub used to get colic and gas with the other brand. The formula mix is thinner and not THICK when mixed with water which I feel makes it easier for her digestion !

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Glad to hear your bub likes our formula, great news :)

Perfect for my baby!

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$28.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Thanks for taking the time to review our product and glad it is working for your baby :)

Tilly

TillyPerth, WA

Not for us!

This was our first shot at formula and despite the good reviews bub didn't like this one. She turned her nose at multiple attempts when offering her a bottle. It's also one of the more expensive ones so it just goes to show the price point doesn't mean everything.

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles Online for A$27.00.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Sorry to hear that your Bub didn't like the formula. As long as they are happy with the brand you chose that is the most important thing. Thanks for taking the time to review us as well.

Dilhara P.

Dilhara P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My baby loves it

I always wanted use this formula in my child. She really loves it. Thank you munchkin. She doesnt have any side effects. Its is easy to prepare. I love the space given for the spoon. But the product is a little expensive.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Dear Dilhara, Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed. We are pleased to hear your little one is doing well. Grass Fed Milk Team

Mary

Mary

Excellent baby formula

The munchkin Stage 2 baby formula is very good! My child had reflux and we tried many different types of baby formulas but nothing changed. We saw this particular formula in an adertisement and decided to try it out. It worked very well and my child's reflux problems were resolved. I now use this formula regularly, and the results have been nothing but good. And we intend to continue using this particular brand into stage 3.

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets for A$30.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed and share your experience. We are pleased to hear that you have had a good experience. Warm Regards, Munchkin

Char

Char

So far, fantastic and fresh!

So far so good, my 8 week old son has had two 150ml bottles with no spit up and followed it with finally a restful nap! Powder easily blends with the water, no lumps or odd oily residue which Ive experienced with other formulas. Its not the cheapest formula out there but my babies only on formula for 12 months so I can justify the extra $$ for the top stuff.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Dear Char. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed. We are pleased to hear your little one is doing well. Warm Regards, Munchkin

Lily16

Lily16Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impressed!

I tried the Munchkin formula when it was on special in Coles. I should say I was really impressed with it. My son had it without any issues. It didnt constipate him.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$23.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Dear Lily. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed. We really appreciate hearing about your positive experience. Warm Regards, Munchkin

Alicia J.

Alicia J.

Excellent Formula

My baby has reflux and is on medication for it, we have tried multiple multiple different formulas to see if they would make a difference. Everything from organic, soy, expensive, cheap, different brands and nothing worked. Eventually found this one, read lots of reviews and finally tried it and Im so glad we did. He barely vomits anymore (every baby is different) loves the taste and always wants more! We love that this formula is made up from 100% grass fed cows in NZ and has a prebiotic and this formula actually smells like proper milk powder, not the gross smell from normal formula. It mixes easy, no lumps, easy to follow tin and instructions. So happy that we found this and would 100% recommend!

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for A$26.00.

Leah T.

Leah T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love munchkins formula

It’s hard choosing the best formula for your baby, with munchkins it was an easy.
Knowing these cows are grass fed happy cows made me choose munchkins.
My baby has never once had a problem, she stomachs it well, no vomiting, no reflux, nothing.
I’m 100% happy with this formula and feel confident I’m giving my baby the best I can. I would recommend it to anyone.
We are now at stage 3 and still completely happy, and you can even buy it in the local supermarket now......perfect!

Purchased in October 2018 at Woolworths Online store.

Kate O.Munchkin

Hi Leah. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed and sharing your experience. Its great to hear that you little one is thriving.
Warm regards, Munchkin

This is fantastic you guys should be congratulated for giving children the best milk in the world...

The formula is amazing, we love your work, I’m a big believer of grass fed cows, I only eat grass fed meat... I will be spreading the word around my large family for their children as well...

Purchased in January 2019.

Kate O.Munchkin

Hi Theresa. Thank you for reviewing Munchkin Grass Fed, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.
Warm Regards, Munchkin

Raj

Raj

Daughter loves it and appears to have essential fats?

Purchased at Woolworths for A$26.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Raj. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed. If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at cservau@munchkin.com
Kind regards,

AlanWestern Australia

Unsure

Please be aware of what this formular touches. My little grandson sprayed his bottle accidentally on my leather lounge.
I forgot to wipe it straight away and it stripped the colour.
I rang Munchkin and they agreed it looked like a milk splash but didn’t know why. I was concerned by what is in the milk to do this.
My daughter in law has changed brands and I now have to get the leather doctor in to fix it.
Very disappointing as who would think that milk could do that??

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for A$17.00.

MollyjHendricks

MollyjHendricksmelbourne

The best from birth!

I had tried one other formula when we came home from the hospital which caused wind and cramps in my newborn.

I bought this product on a whim and never looked back! It didn’t taste gross, my baby took to it straight away and he loved it! It was great on his tummy and kept him regular and we had a happy baby from birth! Thank you munchkin

Purchased in January 2018 at Coles for A$27.00.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi MollyjHendricks. Thank you for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at cservau@munchkin.com.
Kind regards,

Katherine L.

Katherine L.Perth, WA

My baby enjoyed the taste and no more constipation.
The only problem is very hard to find stage 1 in-store or the closer chemist where we now decided to consider others grass fed milk instead munchkin.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

Trinity

TrinitySouth East Queensland, QLD

No clumps and tin has nice design

The tin got my attention and when it said grass fed I was definitely drawn to it. I love that it has no clumps mix really well! And the bonus is it’s clever design where I can put the spoon on top of the lid so I don’t have to touch the formula when reaching in like other tins!

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for A$27.00.

Ruby

RubySouth East Queensland, QLD

I received the product twice in social soup

As a mum, you are very keen to know what formula are you going to use in weaning your child, especially when they started breastfeeding from newborn up to 22 months and one day I received a voucher to buy this product so I had the chance to try it with my kids and you can easily tell if they like it or not..and for me it’s grass fed milk so I highly recommend it to others..

Purchased in August 2018 at Coles for A$25.00.

Shenae T.

Shenae T.Perth, WA

No longer a colic baby!

For 12weeks I've had a exclusively breastfed colic baby, after trying different colic mixes, eliminating foods from my diet, tummy rubs and advice from GP I took it upon myself to research formula's. I loved everything about munchkin grass feed formula, for the last 9days I have given a bottle of formula early in the morning and one at night and breastfeeding in between, I no longer have a colic baby, no reflux, bringing up wind easily, no constipation, pooing with ease, happy baby and happy mummy.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$27.00.

Jenny

Jennyasked

Grassfed

Hi is ur Formula Good for Gassy Babies?as my baby is 5 weeks old and is always passing wind lol.

Hi Jen I have sent an answer to you via your DM. Thanks

Brent R.asked

Stage 1

Hello
Looking to try grass fed formula as our 3 week old is having trouble with other formulas even lactose free.
Interested to know what is the grass fertilised with that cows are eating?
Just because it’s grass fed doesn’t mean it’s automatically healthy.
If it’s a conventional synthetic fertiliser program then I wouldn’t use it.
Healthy grass needs balanced nutrition to produce nutritious milk
Are herbicides/pesticides used?
Hope to hear your response
Thanks Brent

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

All our suppliers will have some pesticides or ag-chemicals in their pastures.

However NZ has a very strong regulatory regime for the approval of Agricultural Compounds and Veterinary Medicines. This process ensures that Agricultural Compounds (such as herbicides for spraying pasture) are only registered if they won’t affect food safety, trade, and animal health and welfare. Some herbicides do have withholding periods after spraying, and farmers are required to comply with these withholding periods. Farmers are also required to keep records proving they have met these withholding periods (and that they have followed the label instructions)

From a practical point of view, there are two reasons why sprays do not create an issue in our pasture based system. Firstly, sprays are very rarely used as the whole point of having pasture is for it to be healthy and persistent. Let it outgrows and thrives above the weeds. Secondly, when spraying is required (which isn’t often), it will be done after the cows have been in the paddock. The cows won’t return to this paddock again for at least 20 days in our rotationally grazed system. There is no product with a withholding period as long as 20 days that would ever be used on pasture based farms.

Lastly, to check that the system is working, MPI run the NCCP program which independently and randomly checks for hundreds of different contaminants in raw milk.

I hope this helps

Thanks for your response
I’ll be trying the munchkin as every formula so far has him in pain and feeding every 2-3 hours!
Hopefully it’s as good as most say!

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Fingers crossed. As I have said before everyone little one is unique so let’s hope it does

LucyJ

LucyJasked

Grassfed

Is this formula good for bubs with reflux?

Hi Lucy

Based on what others have said on this review site and our FB page it seems our formula is good for little ones with reflux. However I always recommend talking to a health care professional first given the sensitive little tummies. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Munchkin representatives