Munchkin Grassfed

Munchkin Grassfed (page 3 of 23)

Stage 3, Stage 1, Stage 2

Pros

• Gentle on your child's tummy

• Dissolves easily in water

• Simple to prepare

• Good for babies with reflux

Cons

• Slightly expensive

• Breastfed Child Yes (25) · No (53)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (77) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (7) · No (71)
Soph

SophWestern District, VIC

9 month old loves it

Only had my daughter drinking it for a few days but she has taken to it immediately which is better than I can say for other formulas. Plus it doesn’t have that yuck formula smell so that’s a win for both of us

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Hi Soph, so glad to hear you and more importantly your daughter is doing well and enjoying our product. Thanks the GrassFed Milk Team

Ad

After 6 months of breastfeeding feeding i tried to switch to formula. I tried so many brand my daughter wouldnt take it. I tried munchkin she drank straight way. With no issues. So gentle on tummy. I m glad I tried this brand.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Thanks for taking the time to review our product and glad to hear your daughter is doing well.

Gayatri

GayatriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for tiny tummies

Loved this formula for a top up feed after giving my newborn another organic brand.
This is gentle on tiny tummies especially like my bub used to get colic and gas with the other brand. The formula mix is thinner and not THICK when mixed with water which I feel makes it easier for her digestion !

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Glad to hear your bub likes our formula, great news :)

Perfect for my baby!

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Thanks for taking the time to review our product and glad it is working for your baby :)

Tilly

TillyPerth, WA

Not for us!

This was our first shot at formula and despite the good reviews bub didn't like this one. She turned her nose at multiple attempts when offering her a bottle. It's also one of the more expensive ones so it just goes to show the price point doesn't mean everything.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Sorry to hear that your Bub didn't like the formula. As long as they are happy with the brand you chose that is the most important thing. Thanks for taking the time to review us as well.

Dilhara P.

Dilhara P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My baby loves it

I always wanted use this formula in my child. She really loves it. Thank you munchkin. She doesnt have any side effects. Its is easy to prepare. I love the space given for the spoon. But the product is a little expensive.

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Dear Dilhara, Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed. We are pleased to hear your little one is doing well. Grass Fed Milk Team

Mary

Mary

Excellent baby formula

The munchkin Stage 2 baby formula is very good! My child had reflux and we tried many different types of baby formulas but nothing changed. We saw this particular formula in an adertisement and decided to try it out. It worked very well and my child's reflux problems were resolved. I now use this formula regularly, and the results have been nothing but good. And we intend to continue using this particular brand into stage 3.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed and share your experience. We are pleased to hear that you have had a good experience. Warm Regards, Munchkin

Teamaspley

TeamaspleySydney, NSW

Wanted this to work but unfortunately didnt work for us

This formula made my 2 month old unsettled, upset his tummy and He became very gassy. He would usually sleep from 8pm to 6am however we had 2 nights of a screaming baby. Im tired.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Dear Teamaspley. Thank you for sharing your feedback, we are sorry to hear of your experience. If we can be of further assistance, please reach us at cservau@munchkin.com. Warm Regards, Munchkin

Char

Char

So far, fantastic and fresh!

So far so good, my 8 week old son has had two 150ml bottles with no spit up and followed it with finally a restful nap! Powder easily blends with the water, no lumps or odd oily residue which Ive experienced with other formulas. Its not the cheapest formula out there but my babies only on formula for 12 months so I can justify the extra $$ for the top stuff.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Dear Char. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed. We are pleased to hear your little one is doing well. Warm Regards, Munchkin

Lily16

Lily16Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impressed!

I tried the Munchkin formula when it was on special in Coles. I should say I was really impressed with it. My son had it without any issues. It didnt constipate him.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Dear Lily. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed. We really appreciate hearing about your positive experience. Warm Regards, Munchkin

Alicia J.

Alicia J.

Excellent Formula

My baby has reflux and is on medication for it, we have tried multiple multiple different formulas to see if they would make a difference. Everything from organic, soy, expensive, cheap, different brands and nothing worked. Eventually found this one, read lots of reviews and finally tried it and Im so glad we did. He barely vomits anymore (every baby is different) loves the taste and always wants more! We love that this formula is made up from 100% grass fed cows in NZ and has a prebiotic and this formula actually smells like proper milk powder, not the gross smell from normal formula. It mixes easy, no lumps, easy to follow tin and instructions. So happy that we found this and would 100% recommend!

Leah T.

Leah T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love munchkins formula

It’s hard choosing the best formula for your baby, with munchkins it was an easy.
Knowing these cows are grass fed happy cows made me choose munchkins.
My baby has never once had a problem, she stomachs it well, no vomiting, no reflux, nothing.
I’m 100% happy with this formula and feel confident I’m giving my baby the best I can. I would recommend it to anyone.
We are now at stage 3 and still completely happy, and you can even buy it in the local supermarket now......perfect!

Kate O.Munchkin

Hi Leah. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed and sharing your experience. Its great to hear that you little one is thriving.
Warm regards, Munchkin

Ad

This is fantastic you guys should be congratulated for giving children the best milk in the world...

The formula is amazing, we love your work, I’m a big believer of grass fed cows, I only eat grass fed meat... I will be spreading the word around my large family for their children as well...

Kate O.Munchkin

Hi Theresa. Thank you for reviewing Munchkin Grass Fed, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.
Warm Regards, Munchkin

Jac Lloyd

Jac Lloyd

Still has nasty ingredients

Marketed as "grass fed" milk but still has nasty ingredients like soy and synthetic folic acid. At least it mentions no GMO ingredients, but soy has been shown to affect particularly males with it's estrogenic affects. It is disappointing that the only company doing true healthy formula is Holle in Germany, who don't use cheap oils like soy.

Raj

Raj

Daughter loves it and appears to have essential fats?

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Raj. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Grass Fed. If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at cservau@munchkin.com
Kind regards,

AlanWestern Australia

Unsure

Please be aware of what this formular touches. My little grandson sprayed his bottle accidentally on my leather lounge.
I forgot to wipe it straight away and it stripped the colour.
I rang Munchkin and they agreed it looked like a milk splash but didn’t know why. I was concerned by what is in the milk to do this.
My daughter in law has changed brands and I now have to get the leather doctor in to fix it.
Very disappointing as who would think that milk could do that??

MollyjHendricks

MollyjHendricksmelbourne

The best from birth!

I had tried one other formula when we came home from the hospital which caused wind and cramps in my newborn.

I bought this product on a whim and never looked back! It didn’t taste gross, my baby took to it straight away and he loved it! It was great on his tummy and kept him regular and we had a happy baby from birth! Thank you munchkin

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi MollyjHendricks. Thank you for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at cservau@munchkin.com.
Kind regards,

Katherine L.

Katherine L.Perth, WA

My baby enjoyed the taste and no more constipation.
The only problem is very hard to find stage 1 in-store or the closer chemist where we now decided to consider others grass fed milk instead munchkin.

Littlemissrhi

LittlemissrhiNew South Wales

Made my daughter vomit

I switched to this follow on formula due to the great reviews and product statements and beliefs. Sounded amazing. However every time my daughter drinks it she either spits up milk chunks or just vomits it all straight back up. It just doesn't work for her unfortunately which makes me sad as I really liked this formula

Trinity

TrinitySouth East Queensland, QLD

No clumps and tin has nice design

The tin got my attention and when it said grass fed I was definitely drawn to it. I love that it has no clumps mix really well! And the bonus is it’s clever design where I can put the spoon on top of the lid so I don’t have to touch the formula when reaching in like other tins!

Diyana Z.

Diyana Z.asked

Stage 2

Does anyone in Perth need 2 cans of Munchkin stage 2? My woolies ran out so I had to buy a different formula for my baby (which was the closest in ingredients to munchkin) and she ended up loving it and wouldn’t take the munchkin after. So I have 2 unopened cans I got delivery of finally from Chemist Warehouse (waited 2 weeks for it) and want to sell them to Perth only. I just want I paid for them $27 each or if you take both then $50 is fine.
Please contact me by reply to this question.

Alanna Rogers
Alanna Rogers

Do you mind if I ask which one you bought...that had the closest ingredients?

Hi. I would recommend Karicare

Holbi T.

Holbi T.asked

Grassfed

Who owns Munching Grassfed? I can see its made in New Zealand, is it also owned by New Zealanders? Thanks :)

Hi. It is actually US owned. Thanks

Amor B.

Amor B.asked

Grassfed

Hi, my son has been exclusively breastfeed since born, he is now 1 ur old and. A month, I have tried to introduce formula such as bellamy as my daughter loves that, but he doesn't, I was wondering if this is good for a mix feed as I'm wanting to give him formula.

Get an answer from our members and Munchkin representatives

Munchkin Grassfed

Features:

• Munchkin Grassfed is a cow’s-milk based formula, containing all the essential nutrients your little one needs.
  • The formula is palm oil free and uses milk from 100% grass fed cows who are free to graze, making it a more sustainable and ethical choice for parents.
  • It’s a whey-dominant formula, making it easier on your baby’s tummy.
  • All the formulas in the range are fortified with antioxidants (beta carotene, Vitamin C and Vitamin E) to aid your child’s development.
  • The formula is GMO and antibiotic free for parents who prefer a more natural formula.
  • Munchkin Grassfed offers Stage 1, Stage 2, and Stage 3 formulas.
  • The popular formula costs between $26-30 for a 730g tin, leaving it on the pricier end of the spectrum.

Points of praise:

• Reviewers found that this formula was gentle on their babies’ tummies.
  • Munchkin Grassfed has helped ease symptoms of reflux in a lot of babies.
  • The formula is easy to prepare and dissolves easily in water, leaving no nasty lumps.
  • It is widely available online and in stores like Woolworths, Coles and Chemist Warehouse - so you can stress less about running out.
  • Sustainability is at the heart of the Munchkin Grassfed range’s ethos.
Compare all 3 Munchkin Grassfed

Munchkin Stage 3

Munchkin Stage 3

CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $30.00$30.00$26.00
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage123