Munchkin Grassfed

Munchkin Grassfed (page 3 of 22)

Stage 3, Stage 1, Stage 2

• Breastfed Child Yes (35%) · No (65%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (7%) · No (93%)
Shenae T.

Shenae T.Perth, WA

No longer a colic baby!

For 12weeks I've had a exclusively breastfed colic baby, after trying different colic mixes, eliminating foods from my diet, tummy rubs and advice from GP I took it upon myself to research formula's. I loved everything about munchkin grass feed formula, for the last 9days I have given a bottle of formula early in the morning and one at night and breastfeeding in between, I no longer have a colic baby, no reflux, bringing up wind easily, no constipation, pooing with ease, happy baby and happy mummy.

Edna

EdnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy switch from Breastfeeding to formula with Munchkins Grassfed Stage 3!

After exclusively breastfeeding for the first 12 months. I was so worried about finding a formula bub would take to without issue. I did some research and I’m glad I found munchkins Grass fed. it has been amazing and alleviated a lot of stress off of this Mama.

Jillian

JillianHobart, TAS

Amazing and gentle

I breastfed my baby until 3 month's & then switched to Munchkin stage 1. My little girl had ZERO issues.. no constipation, reflux refusal etc with the transition. Like many other formulas can do. Highly reccomend this. She loved it and thrived from day 1. We're about to go onto stage 2

Jackie

Jackie

Love it

This was the best for our son who suffered from colic. It was recommended to us and worked a charm. Just wish Coles places it back on their shelves as it’s the best

Ronjon

RonjonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Winner winner first up!

My 11week old baby girl just finished feeding off mums breast milk. Unfortunately mother ran out of breast milk and was looking for the best baby formula to come straight onto without any fuss and our little girl couldn't be any happier! No constipation, No side effects and stays full for 4-5 hours at the recommended feeds. Thank you Munchkin!

Me35

Me35Sydney, NSW

Love it!

Have recently had to switch formula as we couldn’t get our regular one anywhere apart from supplier who took too long to posts. Our 7mths old took to it no problems! We love how well it mixes with minimal froth. Seems to be very gentle on his stomach with hardly any smell or wastage. Great attractive packaging and easy to use scoop and suitable size measurements for age.

Amy

Amy

Life saver

Breast feeding for nearly 2 years my son wouldn't take any other formula ( or bottled breast milk) I'm so happy I found munchkin his been having it for 4 months and loves it no constipation or tummy upsets like the other brands this is my life saver thank u so much for making a gentle tummy formula we love it

Hi Amy,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so thirilled to hear your little one is loving Grass Fed and that his tummy is happy and healthy.
Warm Regards

Pinkay

PinkayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My baby loves it

My baby started to drink this organic baby formula since day 1, she always love to drink it. It is organic so i think it is safer and healthier than the other brand.

Hi Pinkay,
thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for being part of the munchkin family.
Warm Regards

Keekee

Keekee

Very happy customer

After my little girl was born I struggled with breastfeeding and formula was the only option. I tried a couple of brands first and my daughter got badly constipated. Switched to this one and have not tried anything since. My daughter seems to enjoy it, no constipation issues, and I can get it at my local Cole's which is very convenient. And if they are out of stock I can order it online at chemist warehouse. I like that the cows are grass fed. Highly recommend this formula.

Fatim

FatimSouth East Queensland, QLD

My so loved it

My son can’t have enough of this formula he loves it and he has the weight to show for and so do I e both eat it because it just taste Amazing

Joseph T.

Joseph T.Sydney, NSW

A great follow on formula

We struggled to find a stage 1 formula for my daughter in the beggining. She has always been bottle fed. She either didnt accept other formulas or had adverse reactions to other well known recommeded brands. We then landed on munchkin grassfed and have never looked back. Great formula, love that's it's grassfed a d the story behind it. Easy to make, no reactions, daughter loves it and we as parents have relief and so much belief in this product. We have now moved to munchkin grassfed stage 2 and this was a breeze. There was no reaction in the change. This really is a high quality product and i hope it works for you especially if experiencing difficulty finding the right fit of formula for your baby.

Alana

AlanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The greatest!

My son loves this formula and I think it’s the only one that hasn’t genuinely worked well for us. Nothing better than not only a full tummy - but a happy tummy! We have had absolutely nothing but greatness come from this. & not only that, it’s super easy to follow and understand - making feeding time prep fast.
Thanks munchkin!

Hi Alana,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your Grass fed experience with us. We are so thrilled to hear that you and your little one are loving Grass Fed and that it has helped you on your feeding journey.
Kind Regards

Kate.F

Kate.FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant

My four month old loves this formula, we tried a few in the beginning and this has been the only one she has been settled on. Customer service from Munchkin themselves is prompt and professional when you need questions asked. Would defiantly use again and reccomend. Only opted for four stars on value for money as the tin is only 750g would be AMAZING if it were standard size, though that is just being picky

Emma

EmmaPerth, WA

It’s organic!

The only thing that attracts me to buy this brand of baby formula is because of the organic word. Love how the package looks, it makes me feel so healthy for my baby! Everytime when my baby is having this baby formula, he looks happy so i think it tastes good as well! It is also easy to prepare

Stellede

StelledeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kids in Care

We foster children and always have this in our cupboard waiting for any little children to come in our home. We never know what formula they were on when they arrive and every time the children just love this formula. We haven’t had any issues at all. We have tried others when this wasn’t available and have had so many issues and very unsettled children. Thank you so much for this product!

mummanatural

mummanaturalSouth West, WA

The best formula on the market !

We have tried many formulas due to stomach problems and munchkin is the only that didn’t irritate the stomach or cause constipation issues . We don’t have any issues with Bub drinking her bottles either and it’s super easy to prepare .
Thankyou Munchkin !

Breeanne

BreeanneSouth West, WA

Absolutely love this formula

My son was breastfed so when the time come to transition him to formula I was stressing. I tried a couple of different formulas but he hated them and got really constipated. Then I came across Munchkin Grass Fed formula and thought I would give it a go. It was super easy to prepare and my son absolutely loved it. It was gentle on his stomach and never made him constipated and made the transition from breastfeeding to formula feeding a breeze. I wish I had this formula when my first son 5 years ago. We absolutely love this formula and wouldn’t use anything else.

hermit

hermitGippsland, VIC

we enjoyed this one!

my little one seemed to really enjoy this one it was mostly added into a smoothie and just adds a bit of a boost in his food routine, the formula was somthing i was interested in trying and I was happy with the overall product we thought it was great!

Elleni C.

Elleni C.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect product for our baby!

We were recommended Munchkin formula from a midwife from our Obstetrician’s clinic. It was the first formula we tried for our baby and we haven’t tried another once since! Will definitely be using Munchkin formula for our next bub!

Francis

Francis

Organic baby formula!

I really want to give the best to my baby so i chose this organic baby formula!
It is super easy to prepre and it is very easy to dissolve in room temperature. Also, it seems my baby really loves to drink it!

Jenny

Jennyasked

Grassfed

Hi is ur Formula Good for Gassy Babies?as my baby is 5 weeks old and is always passing wind lol.

Hi Jen I have sent an answer to you via your DM. Thanks

Brent R.asked

Stage 1

Hello
Looking to try grass fed formula as our 3 week old is having trouble with other formulas even lactose free.
Interested to know what is the grass fertilised with that cows are eating?
Just because it’s grass fed doesn’t mean it’s automatically healthy.
If it’s a conventional synthetic fertiliser program then I wouldn’t use it.
Healthy grass needs balanced nutrition to produce nutritious milk
Are herbicides/pesticides used?
Hope to hear your response
Thanks Brent

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

All our suppliers will have some pesticides or ag-chemicals in their pastures.

However NZ has a very strong regulatory regime for the approval of Agricultural Compounds and Veterinary Medicines. This process ensures that Agricultural Compounds (such as herbicides for spraying pasture) are only registered if they won’t affect food safety, trade, and animal health and welfare. Some herbicides do have withholding periods after spraying, and farmers are required to comply with these withholding periods. Farmers are also required to keep records proving they have met these withholding periods (and that they have followed the label instructions)

From a practical point of view, there are two reasons why sprays do not create an issue in our pasture based system. Firstly, sprays are very rarely used as the whole point of having pasture is for it to be healthy and persistent. Let it outgrows and thrives above the weeds. Secondly, when spraying is required (which isn’t often), it will be done after the cows have been in the paddock. The cows won’t return to this paddock again for at least 20 days in our rotationally grazed system. There is no product with a withholding period as long as 20 days that would ever be used on pasture based farms.

Lastly, to check that the system is working, MPI run the NCCP program which independently and randomly checks for hundreds of different contaminants in raw milk.

I hope this helps

Thanks for your response
I’ll be trying the munchkin as every formula so far has him in pain and feeding every 2-3 hours!
Hopefully it’s as good as most say!

GrassFed Milk TeamMunchkin

Fingers crossed. As I have said before everyone little one is unique so let’s hope it does

LucyJ

LucyJasked

Grassfed

Is this formula good for bubs with reflux?

Hi Lucy

Based on what others have said on this review site and our FB page it seems our formula is good for little ones with reflux. However I always recommend talking to a health care professional first given the sensitive little tummies. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Munchkin representatives