Munchkin Latch

Munchkin Latch (page 2 of 3)

Chloe J

Chloe JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best bottle I have used!

I finally found these bottles for sale today, I’m actually disappointed that they were in the clearance bin as I’ve been looking everywhere for them. My now 2 year old used the one I got from social mums and I couldn’t fault it so I’ve been looking for my now 9 month old. I’ve finally found them! I actually need to buy more and More teats I went to the Baby expo in 2017 and was told they weren’t in stores just yet so I couldn’t even get any and I actually threw out my daughters limited edition one it was the only bottle she would drink from at the time

Kate O.Munchkin

I received a free bottle at an event I attended but was not intending to use it, my twins had to be born at 31+4 weeks and up until 3 days ago 1 if them was not taking to the bottle at all and seemed to be in so much pain from colic, I remembered I had your bottle and that the teat was nice and small, My boy love this bottle and had his N.G tube taken out just 24 hrs after he started using it.
Doctors are now talking about them being discharged in a couple of days. so thank you so much as I could still have been sat there watching him in pain.

nicky123Sydney

Hard to clean, nothing special.

nicky123

Thanks for your response. I will say for the record I really like your products and find them all very good quality and have a lot of your stuff I am just not a fan of these bottles but I wil email you for tips. Glad to hear about the reviews.

ruchik11

ruchik11Melbourne

Perfect for Baby

Latch bottles are very easy to use and maintain for kids. there are several similar products around in the market but we found Latch more flexible and easy to use for kids.Our daughter holds and drink it by herself which is a great thing. it is also very easy to clean. overall good product and will recommend to others.

Hi Ruchik11,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We love hearing from parents with happy little ones. Thank you for choosing Latch to be part of your little ladies feeding journey.

SML

SMLMelbourne

Love it

The latch bottle by munchkin is easy for my baby to hold and drink the milk himself. Just when I try to put the bottle in steriliser to clean it's bigger than the other bottles so doesn't fit well. Overall the product is satisfactory and I would recommend to other people

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi SML. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Latch. We really appreciate your recommendation. If we can be of any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at helloanz@munchkin.com. Warm Regards, Munchkin.

Lauie

LauieTruganina

Good product!

With so many competition it is really hard to choose what bottle to get for the bub. This one is really good and easy to use and clean. The shape of the bottle and teat is a good one especially for babies. I have seen lots of Munchkin products in the expo and has been really interested in alot of their products.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Lauie. Thank you for sharing your feedback about Munchkin Latch. We are glad you are happy with our products, if we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us at helloanz@munchkin.com. Warm Regards, Munchkin.

Sabrina O

Sabrina OMelbourne

The only bottle my baby would take

It is stressful enough when a new mum isn't able to fully breastfeed her bub, to add that the baby is very picky when it comes to the bottle only makes it harder. When my son was 3 months old, I had to give him formula. He wasn't happy and the search for the IT bottle began. Fast forward 7 different bottles later, I was given a freebie from some online shop. I thought, this bottle looks funny but yeah whatever, doesn't hurt to try. And then my son loved it. And. Now everyone can sleep.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Sabrina. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Latch. Its great news to hear your little one is thriving, and sleeping now with Munchkin Latch. Warm Regards, Munchkin.

I like this product so much

Liked it really. Easy to use and clean too. My baby likes it so much. I am comfortable giving it to the baby. I definitely suggest this product to all moms out there as it is cost economical too. Easy to sterilise and use. Love this product to the core

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Ramya. Thank you for sharing your Munchkin Latch Love. We really appreciate your feedback and review of our products. Warm Regards, Munchkin.

Kim

KimPascoe vale

My baby loves it

Overall munchkin products are great. I have seen the munchkin latch in expo there really soft and flexible easy for easy transition to bottle. But my baby really loves the munchkin grassfed formula. He finish every bottle i gave him. Premium taste unlike any other formula. And we have tried alot. My baby loves it thats all that matters. I recomend to everyone to try there products first.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Kim. Thank you for your review and feedback about Munchkin Latch and Munchkin Grass Fed. Its great to hear you love our products and your little one is thriving. Warm Regards, Munchkin.

PRO

PROperth

Had a good experience with Latch

Got them in the US @Babies'r' Us 'cos they looked beautiful. Good for colic prevention which I realized was very important for younger babies. The bottles are also very durable so I used them well enough. You have to get replacement nipples though. I also like the free moving nipples!

Angie H

Angie HMelbourne

Great brand!

I have only seen this brand around in the stores, but didn't know enough about it compared to the other brands to try it until I saw it at the baby expo. The staffs were very friendly & explained their all their products & benefits. Everything was baby friendly, which is what every parent wants!

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Angie. Thank you for taking the time to review Munchkin Latch and provide your feedback. We appreciate you visiting us at PBC Expo and letting us know we were helpful. Warm Regards, Munchkin.

Great and Safe products for babies

I found out this Munchkin Latchn @ Baby Expo last Sunday and it's really great for my baby number one. Can't wait to have more products from them. Highly Recommended Also, The people there are so nice and very helpful assessing you and giving you ideas about their products. xoxo

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Melgean. Thank you for visiting us at the PBC Expo. We really appreciate your lovely feedback for our products and team. Thank you for recommending Munchkin. Warm Regards, Munchkin.

Very useful and baby friendly

These bottles are made up of good material which is quite safe for the babies.I h ave tried other products but this one suits my little one well.I like it because its quite baby friendly and is in budget.I would like to recommend this to everyone as its quite good in quality

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Ruhy. Thank you for sharing your review about Munchkin Latch. Its great to hear that Munchkin Latch suits your little munchkin and you are recommending to everyone. Warm Regards, Munchkin.

Awesome product

We love how useful these are - its everything we could have wanted! This bottle is the best we have used and we have tried a lot of brands. Probably one of the biggest factors was what the other parents opinions and thats what we generally follow. People love these things and I agree.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Anthony. Thank you for your sharing your feedback. We appreciate you letting us know you love Munchkin Latch as much as we do. Warm Regards, Munchkin.

Pearl

Pearl

Good experience with this bottle

First time I know this brand is their spoon and bowl , after I give my baby try the latch I just can say happy to find another impressive product from you. Thanks munchkin, you always use the very good and safe material for the baby stuff, always good experience with you!

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Pearl. Thank you for your review and supporting the Munchkin Brand. Its great to hear feedback from you and that your little one is happy with Latch. Warm Regards, Munchkin.

Alex

AlexMelbourne

Happy with my product

Found out about Munchkin at the baby expo and I am pretty happy with it. Especially the customer service, the people were super helpful and gave great advice. I look forward to trying more of their products! Their bottle was good, but my little one is older now and we are really happy with the Miracle 360 cup! Cant wait to try more of their products.

Hi Alex,
Thank you so much for your kind words of feedback. We love to hear from happy parents with happy little munchkins. Thank you for being part of the Munchkin family.

Mariam

Mariam

The best bottle ever!!!

This bottle is by far the best bottle in the market.I have tried most of the brands but my baby likes only the Latch.I recently stop breastfeeding but because it’s nipple stretches like my breast my baby really loves it!!!Also with the anti-colic valve we don’t experience any colics as it eliminates any air bubbles.I definitely recommend it!!!

Hi Mariam
Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your feedback. We love hearing from parents with happy little ones and we are so glad Latch has helped in your munchkins journey. Please contact us again at any time.
Munchkin

This product saved my life!!!

Thank you to Munchkin for producing an amazing product! I was recently in hospital, very very sick and I could not breastfeed my son. I won a newborn pack from you and this is the only bottle my son would take! My husband and my family had to buy a tin of formula and tried every bottle we were given. It wasn't until they realised I had the latch and it was what I wanted to use. He took the bottle with no issues at all and drank a whole bottle like the little guys he is. Without this amazing product, I think I would have been so stuck with how to keep my son happy and fully fed. Thank you once again Munchkin, I have now purchased more bottles so I will always have it available to feed my son!

Life changing!

My fourth baby has been easy, EXCEPT when it came to taking a bottle. I had to cancel plans, stop going to my dance class at night, and recently missed my good friend's birthday party.
I found the latch bottle and it was like MAGIC. After 6 months, I can finally leave her with grandma or hubby without stressing that she will scream the house down. So happy! I'm still planning to breastfeed, but this bottle has given me some freedom! Priceless.

Mumma Says So

Mumma Says SoSydney

Best Bottle on the Market

I was having a really difficult time trying to transition my little one from breast to bottle and couldn't find one he would take. After spending a small fortune on many different brands we were lucky enough to discover Munchkin Latch. We haven't looked back! These bottles along with Munchkin Grass Fed Toddler Milk Drink have saved my sanity.
I'm really impressed with the quality of the bottle, the ease of cleaning, the shape which makes it easy for little hands to hold and especially the anti colic feature. These bottles are excellent value for money and I wouldn't ever use anything else. We love them!