Munchkin Miracle 360 Cup

Munchkin Miracle 360 Cup (page 2 of 5)

StephC

StephCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best transition cup

My 1 year old daughter and I love this cup. The training handles make it so easy for her to carry around and drink. She can also hold the larger version as well.

I have tried other transition, 360 cups, which claim to be spill-proof but have been so disappointed. Our Munchkin Miracle 360 cup is spill proof (unless my little one intentionally starts hitting it on the floor), so easy to clean (only 3 pieces) and easy to drink from (I only showed my daughter once and she learnt how to do it).

Purchased in October 2018 at Coles.

Yaz

YazCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolutely Perfect!

We love this! It’s anazing so worth it!! We brought one about a year ago and it’s still in great condition and works as new! Amazing product would highly recommend!

Purchased in November 2018 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $15.00.

JenPerera

JenPereraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great transition cup

Easy to wash, long lasting and pretty much spill proof with a few exceptions eg dropped or slight pressure on it in bag will allow some liquid to escape. Recommended.

Purchased in July 2018 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us for $15.00.

Vanessa

VanessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great transition to using a cup

My baby loves it. It can spill in a nappy bag as other items can put the pressure on the spout/cover. A travel lid would be a good idea. Would also love it to be available in other colours as my 3 kids have colour coded everything so all being green is a bit hard.

Purchased in October 2017.

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!

I bought my daughter a miracle cup at an expo- and we have used it ever since!
Great to teach how to use a “real cup” whilst being spill proof...

However - if you do drop it and it lands awkwardly, enough pressure is applied so that some will spill - but thankfully not everything!
Have also noticed the rubber starting to discolour - however, we have been using and washing it for about 18mths now. Possibly time for a replacement!

Purchased in February 2017 for $15.00.

Rima

RimaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this so much! We have 3 of them

I love this product so much, it doesn’t make a mess, super easy to use and excellent control of water/drink flow. It’s very very easy to clean too. We have 3 of them and I started using it for my daughter from a very early age.

Purchased in October 2017 for $10.00.

Pachu

PachuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it! But lacks a lid

My 20 month old son loves his miracle 360 cup so does my 2 year old and 16 month old nephews. Me and my sisters all love them for the ease of cleaning and no spills but hate the fact it doesn’t come with a lid to protect them from contamination

Purchased in January 2017 at Woolworths Physical store for $10.00.

Loves Nature

Loves Nature

Descent Cup

I started using the Munchkin trainer cup 207mL when bub turned 5 months and later received the Munchkin Miracle 360 Cup as a gift. At 10 month old the 360 Cup was better as it held more water so I didn't need to worry about refilling when going out.

Overall I am happy with the cup as it is easy to clean. I do notice it can leak if I carry the cup in a bag full of other objects. If there is pressure against the lid and the cup happened to be side way, water can leak out. So I have learn to transport the cup in a holder in the pram/car in order to prevent leaking.

I have tried another brand of sippy cup but I prefer Munchkin as it didn't have the plastic smell like the other brands.

Purchased in April 2018.

Elised

ElisedPerth, WA

A good transition cup

I love the idea of this cup, but while it minimizes spills, my little one often throws it onto the floor and water does spill out. It is much easier to clean than a straw cup.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $10.00.

Zhen

ZhenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Daughter's favourite cup

Great cup. Took a while for my daughter to grasp how to use the cup. Doesnt leak, slightly weighted which also prevents spillage. We now have two 360 cups. One for home and one for childcare.

Purchased in August 2018.

Jade J

Jade JSydney, NSW

Such a clever cup for kids to learn how to drink from a cup

We love this cup. My daughter only knew how to drink from a straw so this was great for her to learn how to drink from a cup with no spilling.

Purchased in November 2018 for $10.00.

Kim L

Kim LLaunceston, TAS

Awesome cup

Love this cup, my only issue with it is my little munchkin is a chewier and puts holes in the insert which makes the cup not spill proof. But it’s a great cup and can be used with the lid when they don’t need it any longer.

Purchased in December 2018 at Coles for $8.00.

Maria V.

Maria V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

Great quality training cup. Minimal leaks (except slight spill if dropped on floor). Easy to clean. I like that it is not a straw cup and it helped my baby to transition to the normal cup

Purchased in January 2018 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Yan

YanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This cup is so cool!my baby use it everyday for drinking milk, no spilling,even lying on the bed while drinking!Only one thing that is a bit annoying,it will spill out a little if the eage of cup drop on the floor

Purchased in June 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $10.00.

Hannah M

Hannah MPeel, WA

360 Cup, it’s a yes

These cup has been great for my eldest and goes with us everywhere. Got her used to drinking from cups and will definitely be using it for my youngest to learn from aswell. No problems and easy to clean and carry.

Purchased in July 2017.

Jess.D

Jess.D

Great cup!

Great cup for little ones! Bub started using it at 5 months and quickly learnt to use it. love the anti-spill mechanism. Would have love a lid to come with the cup.

Purchased in April 2018.

Lolly

LollyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great training cup

Good quality training cup. Minimal leaks (except slight spill if dropped on floor). Easy to clean. Only downside is that there is no cap, so taking it outside is not hygienic. I bought a munchkin miracle cup cap from overseas, but it only covers top but and not side where bottom of mouth goes.

Purchased in August 2018 for $8.99.

Lucy

LucyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great cup, started using it at 5 months when my daughter refused the bottle

Handled make it easy for bubs to hold, took a couple of days for her to learn how to suck from it but we did start using it at 5 months. Will occasionally spill a little water when thrown on the floor from the high chair but not much.

Purchased in June 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $8.00.

ultraharms

ultraharmsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best cup for baby

I used it for my 4 year old when he was a baby and now for my 8 month old. It’s easy to clean and doesn’t leak. I recommend it to everyone with new babies.

Purchased in October 2018 at Drugscreen for $10.00.

Cary

CaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bought it as a gift. Best gift ever

Bought this cup as a gift for my nephew. No water spills, no mold traps and a great way for him to learn how to drink from a standard cup.

Purchased in November 2018.

Brittany

Brittanyasked

I loved these cups but all the sudden they have began to leak from the lid, like a lot! Not sure what’s wrong or if they are just wore out. They are not even a year old.

Hi Brittany
Thank you for getting in contact with us!
We would love to look into this further for you, could you please email us on cservau@munchkin.com and we can help resolve this.
Warm Regards

Erin Munsie

Erin Munsieasked

Hi, just wondering if this would be a good option for my bub? She is 11months and has trouble drinking from straw cups as she chokes on the water and the other teat/spout cups she cant tilt up far enough to make the water come out. She drinks well from the spout cup but I have to hold it for her. Hoping she can use this one by herself.

Diana
Diana

Hi! Thanks for your question.

The 360 cup would be great to try out for your Bub, especially if your little one hasn’t taken to the sippy cups with straws. There are the 360 cups with handles, so it may be well worth a trip to the store with your Bub to see if she would prefer the cup with handles or without handles.

There are also different heights of the cup and any size can be good for a quick outting or one for daycare. The cup is very easy to clean compared to the cups with straws as mildew/mold do build up much faster in those cups.

I hope the cup does help! - Diana

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Erin. Thank you for reaching out to us with your question about the Munchkin Miracle 360 Cup. The Miracle 360 Cup has been designed for your little one to drink from anywhere around the rim, like a regular cup and helps support normal muscle development in a her mouth.
The Miracle 360 Trainer Cup with handles has a slower flow rate for your little one to master her drinking technique and is very comfortable to hold.
Our Miracle Cup range is available in Coles stores nationally, if you would like to contact us at cservau@munchkin.com with your postcode, we can find your closest store and answer any further questions you have.
Warm Regards, Munchkin

Get an answer from our members and Munchkin representatives

CategoryTraining Cups