Munchkin Miracle 360 Cup

Munchkin Miracle 360 Cup (page 3 of 5)

4.4

Jess.D

Jess.D

Great cup!

Great cup for little ones! Bub started using it at 5 months and quickly learnt to use it. love the anti-spill mechanism. Would have love a lid to come with the cup.

Lolly

LollyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great training cup

Good quality training cup. Minimal leaks (except slight spill if dropped on floor). Easy to clean. Only downside is that there is no cap, so taking it outside is not hygienic. I bought a munchkin miracle cup cap from overseas, but it only covers top but and not side where bottom of mouth goes.

Lucy

LucyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great cup, started using it at 5 months when my daughter refused the bottle

Handled make it easy for bubs to hold, took a couple of days for her to learn how to suck from it but we did start using it at 5 months. Will occasionally spill a little water when thrown on the floor from the high chair but not much.

ultraharms

ultraharmsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best cup for baby

I used it for my 4 year old when he was a baby and now for my 8 month old. It’s easy to clean and doesn’t leak. I recommend it to everyone with new babies.

Cary

CaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bought it as a gift. Best gift ever

Bought this cup as a gift for my nephew. No water spills, no mold traps and a great way for him to learn how to drink from a standard cup.

Perfect

My boy loves it and will not use other cups except this one. It tends to leak if not in an upright position, so perhaps you can investigate further to reduce this problem. Excellent!

Kate n Gav

Kate n GavGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No straws to clean!

Love that I can throw this in the pram /car / handbag and know that it won't leak. Teaches to sip from the side of a cup and thank goodness is easy to take apart and clean.

Dom20

Dom20Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great for out and about

We take this cup everywhere!
previously my little one used straw cups- difficult to clean and they would leave a mess as the water would leak out the top of the straw.
since we got the miracle cup, my little one likes drinking out of it, clean up is easier and as a bonus, our dentist says he prefers them.
unlike sippy cups also, this cup can't be tipped out all over the place.

Kate

KatePerth, WA

Love It!

I love all the munchkin products, but this cup is my favorite, my daughter has 3, one at home, one at grandma's and one at daycare, we take it out with us everywhere too! My toddler likes being the same as us with a 'cup' and I love the non spill, and its so easy to clean unlike the conventional sippy cups!

Tcar

TcarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent! Best cup ever

This is the best cup ever for our little one no spills and she loves drinking from it being so independent we got an extra to leave at grandparents place!

Lola

LolaP

Great cup

We’ve had this cup for about 18 months and it’s still going strong. It doesn’t leak normally but we do get a little bit of spillage when the cup is thrown or lays sideways when it’s full. Overall a great cup and it would be even better with a lid.

Elleni C.

Elleni C.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love it!!

This is the best cup for my baby. No spills or breakages... even when thrown on the tiles! We use our Munchkin Miracle 360 Cup everyday and take it everywhere we go.

Sian C

Sian CSydney, NSW

Great first cup - no leaks!

The 360 cup was a great transition from sippy cup to 'real' cup for our toddler (without all the leaks and spills of an actual cup.

We started with the one with handles before upgrading to the larger cup without. Great product, easy to clean too.

Ping T

Ping TAU

Excellent cup

We have used a Munchkin miracle 360 cup for each of our kids as their first cup. They both love it. Great design and colour too. No mess and dry!

Erin

ErinWestern Australia

Awesome product!

My son loves this cup! Best thing about it, it doesn't spill when he drops it. Other drink bottles he would draw on the floor with the water as it came out so easy.

Lou

LouPerth, WA

Great cup

My daughter is very fond of this cup. It works exactly as stated. She can easily get water out of it when using it.
She refers to it as her "proper" cup.

Ignatius S.

Ignatius S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Spillproof!

We used the 360 Cup for our first child and it was a genius cup. I think we would have needed to clean up a lot more mess and spills if we did not. Totally recommend this product. We will be using this for our next one too!

Sally

SallySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great first cup.

My 18 mo had no problem sucking water out of this cup. He loves that he can still turn it upside down like his bottle, but that he’s also drinking out of a cup like me. For his age it’s a perfect flow for learning to drink from a cup. It’s quite fast, but not enough that he chokes. My only negative is that when the cup is dropped or thrown on the floor (which happens quite a bit with a toddler) it spills everywhere.

Kate O.Munchkin

Brilliant cup for transitioning from bottles to cups

This product is especially good for those of us who don’t like the traditional sippy cup mold traps. My little one took to it very naturally and it’s perfect for home use. Yes there is some spillage if topped over but it’s very minimal- and in my opinion, far superior to other cups on the market which require the strength of a vacuum to extract a drink. I take it apart to clean and it’s been absolutely fine, wash after wash.

Mrs A

Mrs AMelbourne

Love this cup. It is amazing

I Saw this cup from a friend who visited us. She recommeneded this to us. I thought I should give it a go since my son kept on using it while they were here instead of his own cup. No more water spilled on his table. Saved my sanity. Thanks. Highly recommended.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Mrs A. Thank you for sharing your feedback about the Munchkin Miracle Cup. We are so happy to hear that you love our Miracle Cup as much as we do! We appreciate your high recommendation and 5 star rating.
Warm Regards, Munchkin

See all Munchkin Miracle 360 Cup reviews

Brittany

Brittanyasked

I loved these cups but all the sudden they have began to leak from the lid, like a lot! Not sure what’s wrong or if they are just wore out. They are not even a year old.

Hi Brittany
Thank you for getting in contact with us!
We would love to look into this further for you, could you please email us on cservau@munchkin.com and we can help resolve this.
Warm Regards

Erin Munsie

Erin Munsieasked

Hi, just wondering if this would be a good option for my bub? She is 11months and has trouble drinking from straw cups as she chokes on the water and the other teat/spout cups she cant tilt up far enough to make the water come out. She drinks well from the spout cup but I have to hold it for her. Hoping she can use this one by herself.

Diana
Diana

Hi! Thanks for your question.

The 360 cup would be great to try out for your Bub, especially if your little one hasn’t taken to the sippy cups with straws. There are the 360 cups with handles, so it may be well worth a trip to the store with your Bub to see if she would prefer the cup with handles or without handles.

There are also different heights of the cup and any size can be good for a quick outting or one for daycare. The cup is very easy to clean compared to the cups with straws as mildew/mold do build up much faster in those cups.

I hope the cup does help! - Diana

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Erin. Thank you for reaching out to us with your question about the Munchkin Miracle 360 Cup. The Miracle 360 Cup has been designed for your little one to drink from anywhere around the rim, like a regular cup and helps support normal muscle development in a her mouth.
The Miracle 360 Trainer Cup with handles has a slower flow rate for your little one to master her drinking technique and is very comfortable to hold.
Our Miracle Cup range is available in Coles stores nationally, if you would like to contact us at cservau@munchkin.com with your postcode, we can find your closest store and answer any further questions you have.
Warm Regards, Munchkin