Munchkin Miracle 360 Cup

Munchkin Miracle 360 Cup (page 4 of 5)

4.4

Heather

HeatherHouston

Sadly disappointed

I wanted to love these cups for my 2- and 3-year olds. However, if they accidentally tip the cup over on the table or drop it on the floor, liquid spews everywhere and requires a towel or 2-3 paper towels to clean up. Every.single.time. :/ i really love the concept of these cups, but I just can’t spend so much time cleaning their spills every time they get knocked over or dropped.

Mold under seal

Great cup however I cannot use it because the ring seal gets mould underneath. I have read everywhere and have been told this seal cannot be removed without wrecking the cup! Waste of money! Now looking at other cups! Sorry Munchkin but this is a huge design flaw and I wouldn't recommend this cup!

DianaPerth, WA

Great product and easy to clean.

We recently purchase the cup at our local supermarket as it was 50% off, and decided to give it a go as the dentist recommended we try to get off the sippy cups and bottles as our little one is 18 mos.

Very easy to clean and not a lot of places that would attract mold. Great design as it is very true to the word that we do not have massive spillage as we are very tidy in our car. A relief we do not have spilt milk flying around in the backseat anymore on long road trips!

Doc

DocAdelaide

Great cup

Had the cup now for 18 months (since my youngest was 6 months) great cup for kids to learn how to use a cup without the risk of big spills. Only issue we’ve encountered is if the cup is dropped or thrown with force onto a hard surface (tiles/floorboards) there can be some very small spillage. This being said the spillage is minimal and certainly not enough of an issue to stop using or prevent a very high recommendation.

Good cup

I am totally happy with the cup.

I bought the cup when my son was 6 months and he is one now. I chose it just because I think they gonna learn how to drink from a cup anyway, why not start now when you can, saving the hassle transferring from a straw bottle to cup later on. It took about 2 weeks to introduce the cup to him at first when throwing and dropping. It doesn't spill much when you drop on the floor (it didn't spill at all when the cup was new, I guess the silicone is a bit loose after a few months used).

Nurul L

Nurul LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is really perfect!!!

My son is almost 2 and I’ve gotten him used to his cup that he wouldn’t drink from any other cups! And that’s ok for me because it doesn’t spill it’s extremely easy to clean and I’ve already had 2 of these marvellous things and I’ve bought some as gifts for other loved ones! Thanks munchkin!

Really is a Miracle!

We tried water in EVERYTHING for my baby boy. He would drink milk from bottles but not water from teats and no other straw style cups. We got one of these and now have 4 so we don't loose them between home, daycare, milk and water. With the dental approval i make this a go to baby hamper gift and recommend to all my mums group ladies

Hi Amber
We are so thrilled to hear that our Miracle Cups are such a big part of your little ones routine!! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and for being part of our Munchkin family.

Lan

LanGeelong

Prefect transition cup!

My darling just loves these cup, wouldn’t take any bottles or any other sippy cup. We have used since 6months of age. Drinks expressed milk from it as well as water. Only down fall for is the valve is easily damaged and therefore begins to leak.
Would love to be able to buy spare valves, as I have many cups now, just no valves. Or could a better valve be developed.

Megan

MeganHeddon Greta

The perfect cup for transition and beyond!

We love our 360 cup.... or should I say cups, we have half a dozen! With no success transitioning our guy from a bottle to a ‘sippy cup’ I picked up one of these on a whim... so brilliant! He was able to easily get the hang of it, even without the handles which are a great option to have as well. We have one for daycare, one at Nannie’s, a few at home and we always have one on hand when out and about. Not only does this mean we don’t have to repeatedly buy ‘pop top’ bottles, saving us money, but it also means we are choosing reusable options and being more environmentally friendly.

Find out how Munchkin Miracle 360 Cup compares to other Training Cups

Absolutely brilliant, we have two!!

These cups are just wonderful, my son has two of them and he thinks he is such a big boy as it looks just like mums cup. We were given another company’s version which actually split my little ones lip, the quality and design of munchkins spill proof cup is brilliant.

Nic

NicAuckland

Perfect transition for milk from bottle to the Miracle

Amazing cup that my son took too immediately. He transitioned effortlessly from his bottle with teat for his water and milk. Was very impressed. He also wonders around swinging it without me needing to worry about leaks!! I have recommended to several friends and I am keen to keep trying more of this brand

Kate O.Munchkin

Best drink bottle for babies

The only one I’ve tried that doesn’t leak in my handbag, my baby has learnt excellent sipping skills from having this cup - I bought it mainly because he hadn’t learnt how to sip from a straw yet so got this cup instead. He loved it. Love the colours too.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi SK8. Thank you for reviewing Munchkin Miracle Cup. Its great to hear you think its the best drink bottle for babies. We love to hear your little is learning how to drink and is loving his Miracle Cup.
Warm Regards, Munchkin

Rubber splitting

Hi my son gets on great with these cups but
I have now had (got) 3 cups and 2 out of the 3 now have little splits in the rubber round the edge. I would probably understand this if they were over 6mths old but they are only 1 or 2 mths old.
Once they start splitting they leak.
I love these cups but it's getting expensive now!

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Nikki. Thank you for sharing your feedback about the Munchkin Miracle Cup.
If you could email our customer service team on csanz@munchkin.com they will be able to resolve any issues you have experienced.
Munchkin

Great - leaks a little if thrown

We found these cups great - particularly for our youngest child. Could take it with us in his bag and no spills. Occasionally leaks, and lets a bigger splash if thrown as toddlers like to do. Only problem has been that the rubber piece that makes up the top has split (we've had it maybe 7-8mths), which means it now leaks a lot. If they sell replacement parts in happy

Jacqui
Jacqui
Kate

KateMelbourne

Leaks quite badly

This is one of the more popular cups in the market for bubs learning to drink so I was quite excited to try it for my bub. However, I eventually noticed mine leaked very badly. I only realized this when my nappy bag and stroller organizer were constantly wet. It could well be that I got a faulty one because my other mom friends own one too and they didn’t seem to have the same issue.

Rana

RanaAdelaide

Loves copying the adults and mum loves no leaks

She loves grabbing her cup and copying the adults and I like that it is encouraging her to sip out of a normal cup. I love that it doesn't leak when she is tipping the cup upside down or when in transport and that it is very easy to clean.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Rana. Thank you for sharing your review about Munchkin Miracle Cup. Its fantastic to hear that your little one is loving her cup! Warm regards, Munchkin

KyN

KyN

Great product, our favorite cup

We love this cup, it’s the only cup my daughter actually has a decent drink out of. Easy to clean and doesn’t leak. The only negative is that when it is dropped/thrown on the floor liquid will come out, not a big deal though if it only has water in it!

Absolutely perfect

My son loves his miracle cups, we own 3 and he refuses to drink from anything else! Orange, blue or green he doesn't mind but it has to be the cup lol if i give him any other bottle he pushes it away and says "no for babies"! So clearly we're huge fans.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Madeleine P. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We love hearing from happy parents, with happy little ones - its wonderful to receive your feedback and hear you are huge fans! Warm Regards, Munchkin

The best cup

Such a great cup for babies/toddlers/kids!. Easy to learn the sip action without the mess, easy to clean, dont have to worry about cleaning straws. My daughter has been using it since she was 9 months old, we started with the handles and she now can use it without. Highly recommend, you wont regret the purchase!

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Tashi. Thank you for sharing your experience with the Munchkin Miracle Cup. Its great to hear your little one has been using since 9mths! We really appreciate your high recommend. Warm Regards, Munchkin

Mel

MelAuckland

Love It!

We love this cup it's perfect the best thing is it dosnt spill which is amazing because I can let my son take it 2 bed with him and don't have 2 worry about spillage and I don't have to go in to give him water during the night :D wish i had more of these I highly recommend them :) best cups ever!

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Mel. Thank you for reviewing the Munchkin Miracle Cup and highly recommending it. If we can be of any assistance helping you find a stockist, please contact us at csanz@munhckin.com. Warm Regards, Munchkin

See all Munchkin Miracle 360 Cup reviews

Brittany

Brittanyasked

I loved these cups but all the sudden they have began to leak from the lid, like a lot! Not sure what’s wrong or if they are just wore out. They are not even a year old.

Hi Brittany
Thank you for getting in contact with us!
We would love to look into this further for you, could you please email us on cservau@munchkin.com and we can help resolve this.

Erin Munsie

Erin Munsieasked

Hi, just wondering if this would be a good option for my bub? She is 11months and has trouble drinking from straw cups as she chokes on the water and the other teat/spout cups she cant tilt up far enough to make the water come out. She drinks well from the spout cup but I have to hold it for her. Hoping she can use this one by herself.

Diana

Hi! Thanks for your question.

The 360 cup would be great to try out for your Bub, especially if your little one hasn’t taken to the sippy cups with straws. There are the 360 cups with handles, so it may be well worth a trip to the store with your Bub to see if she would prefer the cup with handles or without handles.

There are also different heights of the cup and any size can be good for a quick outting or one for daycare. The cup is very easy to clean compared to the cups with straws as mildew/mold do build up much faster in those cups.

I hope the cup does help! - Diana

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Erin. Thank you for reaching out to us with your question about the Munchkin Miracle 360 Cup. The Miracle 360 Cup has been designed for your little one to drink from anywhere around the rim, like a regular cup and helps support normal muscle development in a her mouth.
The Miracle 360 Trainer Cup with handles has a slower flow rate for your little one to master her drinking technique and is very comfortable to hold.
Our Miracle Cup range is available in Coles stores nationally, if you would like to contact us at cservau@munchkin.com with your postcode, we can find your closest store and answer any further questions you have.
Warm Regards, Munchkin