Munchkin Miracle 360 Cup

Munchkin Miracle 360 Cup (page 5 of 5)

4.4

Amazing cup

We chose to try this cup as we had issues with the transition from sippy cup with straw to normal cup with our older two. We love the fact it is an actual cup, the way in which the suction works to ensure no spills but teaches the skills of drinking, the handles make holding easy and the concept of the cup were all easy things for her to work out. Best first cup ever! We recommend to everyone.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Krystal R. Thank you for recommending the Munchkin Miracle Cup to everyone! So great to hear your feedback and you & your little one is loving their first cup. Warm Regards, Munchkin

The best toddler cup I've found

My son has been using this since 18mths and it has been nothing short of terrific. He loves drinking from it as it's like a 'big boy cup' and doesn't leak if left on its side (hooray!) If he drops it, it does splash out, but apart from that, highly recommended - we have three!

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi lifelovetravelfood. Thanks for sharing your review with us! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and highly recommending our products. We love your pics on Insta! Thanks so much, Munchkin

Perfect amazing

Love the muchkin miricale cup my daughter is a little tornado and No other cup could keep up with her saw it on a uk mums blog for her tornado twins and I had to have one.

Have recommended it to another parent at kind and his son loves it too

Definitely a good buy

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Bibi. Thanks for sharing your review about the Munchkin Miracle Cup and recommending to your friends. Its great to hear our cup is keeping up with your little one! Warm Regards, Munchkin

Training Cups

Find out how Munchkin Miracle 360 Cup compares to other Training Cups

We love this cup!

My daughter has been using this cup since she was 16mths old and she loves it. It’s easy for her to hold, she needs to suck to get the water out, but tip it at the same time so it’s giving her the skills to begin to use a normal cup independently. If she drops it on the table or floor it doesn’t leak and the parts of the cup stay firmly in place. From a cleaning perspective, the parts are easy to dismantle and place in the dishwasher so I know there are no parts that can gather germs or grime. I love the range of colours as well!

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi ILiketoLabelThings. Thank you for your fantastic feedback about Munchkin Miracle Cup. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your review. Warm Regards, Munchkin

Love it

Love it! Although when she throws it and it hits, water flies out other than that it’s awesome! it doesn’t spill out whilst she’s drinking and although we had a competitors version she hasn’t worked out with this one how to empty the contents unlike the competitors version! Will definitely recommend it that’s for sure!

Kerrie M

Kerrie MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great

I have tried so many cups for me son and none of which he took too, the miracle cup is amazing, no leaking, and it's easy for him to get the water out I have recommended this cup to all my friends, i can just chuck it in his backpack and not have to worry about it leaking!!!

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Kerrie M. Thank you for sharing your feedback about our Munchkin Miracle Cup. Its so great to hear that you are recommending to all your friends! Warm Regards, Munchkin

SAJS

SAJSEmerald, Qld

Excellent cup

First gave my now 4 year old a miracle cup at 18 months with the aim of using it at night so he wouldnt spill water in bed. My 1 year old now uses it and has started to be able to control an actual cup as this teaches the action. Soon she will transition to a cup at home and we will use the munchkin cup when out and at night. Recommend this miracle 360 cup as its a good learning tool for an actual cup.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi SAJS. Thank you for recommending the Munchkin Miracle Cup. Its great to hear from happy parents with happy little ones! Warm Regards, Munchkin

AliciaD

AliciaDMelbourne

Great cup

We have two of these cups. They are great! Our 8 month old can even use it on her own.
Our only problem is that when it drops off the high chair it makes a huge mess. Also a lid option to go over the top would be great for bags to stop them leaking when you are out.

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi AliciaD. Thank you for taking the time to review our Munchkin Miracle Cup. Please feel free to reach out to us at csanz@munchkin.com if we can be of any further assistance. Warm Regards, Munchkin.

See all Munchkin Miracle 360 Cup reviews

Brittany

Brittanyasked

I loved these cups but all the sudden they have began to leak from the lid, like a lot! Not sure what’s wrong or if they are just wore out. They are not even a year old.

Kate O.Munchkin

Hi Brittany
Thank you for getting in contact with us!
We would love to look into this further for you, could you please email us on cservau@munchkin.com and we can help resolve this.
Warm Regards

Erin Munsie

Erin Munsieasked

Hi, just wondering if this would be a good option for my bub? She is 11months and has trouble drinking from straw cups as she chokes on the water and the other teat/spout cups she cant tilt up far enough to make the water come out. She drinks well from the spout cup but I have to hold it for her. Hoping she can use this one by herself.

Diana
Diana

Hi! Thanks for your question.

The 360 cup would be great to try out for your Bub, especially if your little one hasn’t taken to the sippy cups with straws. There are the 360 cups with handles, so it may be well worth a trip to the store with your Bub to see if she would prefer the cup with handles or without handles.

There are also different heights of the cup and any size can be good for a quick outting or one for daycare. The cup is very easy to clean compared to the cups with straws as mildew/mold do build up much faster in those cups.

I hope the cup does help! - Diana

Catherine P.Munchkin

Hi Erin. Thank you for reaching out to us with your question about the Munchkin Miracle 360 Cup. The Miracle 360 Cup has been designed for your little one to drink from anywhere around the rim, like a regular cup and helps support normal muscle development in a her mouth.
The Miracle 360 Trainer Cup with handles has a slower flow rate for your little one to master her drinking technique and is very comfortable to hold.
Our Miracle Cup range is available in Coles stores nationally, if you would like to contact us at cservau@munchkin.com with your postcode, we can find your closest store and answer any further questions you have.
Warm Regards, Munchkin