Munchkin Nappy Disposal System

Munchkin Nappy Disposal System Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Just curious as to why the price increase on the munchkin nappy bin liner refills. They were out of stock for some time. I went to Baby Bunting yesterday and they're available again - new packaging / new colour and new price! THEY'VE gone from $19.95 for 10 to $49.95 for 20??? That's steep!
I am wondering the same thing. Not happy.

Hi, I am starting to get really frustrated, we have the Munchkin Disposal Bin, and we cannot locate any refill bag liners for it, I have just about tried everything, Can you please advise where we can get these from? asap? I can be contacted on Mobile# [contact number removed] Thank you Joanne
Hi, I'm not sure where you are but I just bought 2 packs from babyography from warringah mall in sydney. They have a website to so I'm sure u can purchase online if that's not close for you. They had heaps in stock. Hope this helpsThanks Skype to far I'm at Harrington Park. I got some on line eventually they will get delivered to our local Big W and I pick up from there.

The powdery container thing that is attached to the inside section of the lid - should that be changed every now & then? If so where can i buy them from?
You can just empty the white power out and refil it with bicarb soda :)I put in scented dried flowers.

Where can I buy refills? I have had my Munchkin nappy bin for over 18 months and it's been getting harder and harder to buy refills. Target in store and online don't have any. Neither does toys r us. I don't want to buy them online and pay $8-$10 for postage :-(
I can only buy them at Baby Bunting. If you're not near one then ring some local bany stores and they might order them in for you I reckon :)I ordered mine on Amazon. They are called 'Munchkin Arm and Hammer Diaper Pail Refills'. Just make sure you check 'ships to Australia' on the left when searching. Or www.gotoddler.com.auI am in sydney and can now find them at babyography. However I emailed though a complaint to the comany in America (not australia, they were hopeless) and they sent me 2x 24packs for free. Maybe be worth emailing them??

Hi i have the Tommee Tippee bin but the cost of the refills is ridiculous ($49 on special lasts us just over a month). Would u get a month out the Munchkin refills? I see they are only about $20...

Get an answer from our members and Munchkin representatives