Munchkin Nappy Disposal System

Munchkin Nappy Disposal System (page 2 of 4)

Great system

A clever system that confines the odour inside a durable bag. The bag is automatically twisted each time a nappy is placed in the bag to seal in the air within the bag. The powder assists to neutralise odour. We can have the bin in our bedroom without any smell. Fantastic product!
No lingering smell, easy to use, relatively inexpensive

Easy to use and super useful.

I um'd and ah'd about buying a nappy bin and after much hunting around/research decided to go with the munchkin. Absolutely no regrets, a good size stores plenty of nappies so only have to empty every 4 or so days. No smell what so ever. My mum thought it was an unnecessary purchase until she used it, then claimed it was the best idea and wish they had been around in her day.
easy to use
refills are expensive

Munchkin nappy bin

I just purchased this bin and love it. I have a basset hound that just loves to run upstairs any chance he gets and chews up the nappies especially the dirty ones. The munchkin nappy bin has stopped this completely, he still runs upstairs and sniffs around but then just leaves the room. Please use my redemption code 882870987 you will receive a free nappy bin refills if you use this code after the purchase of your munchkin nappy bin. Just love this bin and no more smelly nursery.

Must have for Nursery

This nappy bin is great! We sit it beside our change table and it means we don't have to worry about leaving bubs or taking smelly nappies to the bin. I usually find the bag is full in 4-5 days. It keeps the odour out and is easy to use and change the bag over. The bags say they hold up to 250 nappeis (I do not fit that many - probably 100) but I'm still happy. Keep an eye out for it to go on sale at Target. I picked mine up halfprice for $40.
Don't have to take the nappies out to bin, odourless, easy to use and change the bags over.
the bin liners are a bit expensive. 10 bags cost $21.95

Third time lucky!!!

This is the one! Don't waste time and money on other nappy disposal systems like i did, go straight for the munchkin nappy disposal system - it is a must have for any parent. There are so many pros to this system and i am yet to find a negative. This system is completely odour free, even in my very small nursery (the bicarb soda is an added odour fighter and obviously works very well)! It is easy to use - just put the nappy in, close the lid, and you are done. It is compact, light weight and holds lots of nappies (up to a weeks worth and you can even fit more nappies in the bags when you remove them from the bin).

And best of all - you may never have to pay for refills! Munchkin has a fantastic deal where they give away free refills with every bin purchased, saving you time and money, which is so important in the early weeks with a new baby. To receive 2 free refills, all you need to do is buy a bin, enter your code (which will be included in your pack) and my introductions code (which is: 9thmxanns) into the munchkin website to get your free refills. I also get a free refill for sharing my introduction code with you and you can do the same by referring your friends.

There is no limit to how many free refills you can receive and i received my first 2 free refills within a week. It really is a win win situation and the munchkin nappy disposal system will quickly become one of your favourite baby purchases. Good luck with your new bub!
Free refills, odour free, easy to use, compact, light weight and convenient - a must have!

Easy, odourless nappy bin worth every penny!

We have been using the Munchkin Nappy Disposal for 3 weeks now for our newborn baby and love everything about it. It is so easy to use with just an open and close of the lid, changing bags is simple, looks neat and tidy and I have yet to smell dirty nappies. The bin itself was reasonably priced for what it offers, we paid $80 at Target and the bags are a little on the expensive side, however they can be picked up on special for a reasonable price, although I would happily pay a bit more for such a great nappy bin.
Easy, odourless, looks good.

The perfect nappy disposer!

The Munchkin nappy disposal unit is a must have! It is so easy to use, odour free, a great size with ample nappy capacity, and it looks better than an ordinary dust bin! It saves so much time and is very convenient - no more frequent trips to the outdoor bin with dirty nappies....maybe just one visit every 5 days!
Convenience, timesaver, odourfree
Refills are a bit on the expensive side....

Keeps smells at bay, even in Summer!

As a first-time expectant mum, when I first saw the nappy disposal systems in the stores, I thought they were overkill. That was until I came face-to-face with a friend's regular nappy bin at the height of summer! The experience convinced me that an odour-controlling nappy bin should be high on my list of nursery purchases.
I researched various systems and the Munchkin always came out the highest rated of all so I ended up purchasing one from Target for $40.
As a new mum of twins, the system has been a life saver. Needless to say we go through mountains of nappies each day but I've yet to smell anything coming from the bin. It's easy to swap the bags over when full and the fact that you don't have to manually turn any knobs when you put a nappy in (like other systems) makes it very easy to use. Just close the lid and you're done!
My only complaint is that the refill packs can be hard to come by. I've overheard 2 stores now recommending other brands instead, purely because their refills are plentiful.
I stock up when I find the refills on sale ($14-15) and haven't run out yet! They're easier to find online than in stores.
Munchkin give you a free refill pack when you purchase the system and register on their website, and if you use an existing customers Introduction Code, they send both of us a refill pack for free. My Introduction Code is QCH63A12S so we can all band together and get free refills.
Easy to use, cheap, keeps smells at bay
Can be hard to find refill packs in stores

Munchkin a big hit

I've never used a nappy disposal system, however as a first time mum thought it was a must.
This one seemed reasonably priced (got it for $60 from target...have since seen it on sale there for $40: Douh!), well designed (easy to use) and keeps smells at bay (thanks to the Bicarb).
It's easy to open/close with one hand and being white really would suit any room.
Here & there I have noticed it smelling, but that was when the lid was open & it had been a hot day.
All in all I really like this product.
I stock up on the refills whe they are on sale: around $14 (Note: when you find them on sale you can go to ToysRus who stock them & they have a price beat guarantee [10%])

Finally a nappy bin that works!!

The Munchkin Nappy Bin is fantastic! I have always been a fan of using Bicarb around the home and it works just as effectively in this bin. The refills are more economical than other brands as well.

The one handed opening lid is handy when trying to wrestle with a baby and a dirty nappy and as soon as the bag is full it is extremely easy to remove and replace the bags. The bags are available in Target and Babies R Us and can also be bought online.

I would recommend this nappy bin to anyone looking for a product that effectively traps odours and isn't difficult to use or set up.
Really stops the usual smells of a nappy bin, looks great in my nursery too.

Excellent nappy disposal system

I've been pleasantly surprised with how effective this system is - the odour removal is very effective and each refill lasts about a week. I got it for $55 at Toys R Us which I thought was a great bargain.

Anyone who has the system and is redeeming their free refills is welcome to use my code 6999F46N5 - Munchkin will send you an extra refill (and send me one too!)
Very easy to use, effective odour removal

Just bought this system but no mention of any free refills or how to redeem them?There was a sheet of paper with a unique code for redeeming free refills when I bought the system. Maybe the offer has expired.Not expired. I just got one recently. Thanks to those who have posted their intro code. We missed the little piece of paper in the box until I was looking to order more refills online and found the munchkin page with it, then went back and found the paper at the bottom of the box.

Great baby buy

This is a great thing to have in your nursery- totally odour free concealment. Easy to use, looks good, no smell at all- what more can you ask of a nappy bin? Bags I buy at Target when they have 25% off. Have gone through 2.5 packs in 9 weeks so not too bad
No smell, looks good, easy use

Odour free nappy changing!

Really pleased with the purchase of our munchkin nappy disposal system. The bin makes easy changing because there is always somewhere handy to put used nappies. I've found it has been holding about a week's worth of newborn nappies - over 25 nappies with no smell whatsoever. And getting it out to the garbage is simple.
For those thinking of purchasing a munchkin bin or bin refills here is my free refill code 7EMAX5ZHB which you can use to get free refill bags for the bin system. If you do I will also get a free refill so we will both be saving!
Ease of use, no smell, compact size.

This is the BEST and we can't imagine life without it!

I decided to put the Munchkin Nappy Bin on my baby shower list after reading all the great reviews and I'm so glad I did as we couldn't imagine life without it. It certainly blocks any odours and is very easy to use. You can open and close it with one hand which is necessary when you have a dirty wet nappy in the other Changing the liner is quick and easy, but we've found that the liners can actually fit more nappies in (about 10 more) once it is out of the bin itself, so we get the most out of the liners as we can. It is also very light so easy to move around if needed. Fairly compact, and because it is so sleek it doesn't impact on nursery design/theme so you don't really notice that it is there.
Hi there,

Munchkin also does a great deal where theyʼre giving away free refills when you buy a bin, so it saves you and other mothers money - very important with a new bub! All you have to do is buy the bin, enter my code: (ZLLM88UZ0) into their website to get your first free refill. THEN both you and the mothers whose code you use get ANOTHER free refill. That means you get 2 x free refills automatically!
Easy to use, no odours, doesn't impact on nursery design, free refills!

Great Nappy Bin!!

I've been using nappy bin for 6 months and love it. No smells and very easy to use and clean out.

The refills are so expensive at $21, if you go to Amazon and order to Australia, it's $10 a bag (this includes 10 bags) including delivery. Definitely recommend this!!

I should add that it is also cheaper to buy the actual bin on amazon with shipping to australia than buy it here!! worth checking out.. $39 includ del

Otherwise, very happy with the product and would happily recommend
Easy to use, no smells
Expensive refills

Buy the refills on Amazon, it's arond $10 a bag with del if buy in bulk and it's mch cheaper.

Fantastic

The product we had hoped to buy was not in stock and the store we were at recommended this product, so we bought it without having done any investigation. My husband is extremely sensitive to smells and you just dont smell anything. I am just so impressed with this product. We have twins so needed something that was going to be used a lot! If you use this referral code you will also get free refills from their website, code does not expire: B30E3YW15

Slim and affordable

Just took delivery of my system. It is compact and fits perfectly in the new room. Can't wait to start using it. Free refills with the purchase was a great bonus. Very Affordable compared with other brands. If anyone wants to use my redemption code to get extra free refills please feel free: 8YLWSS69T.
Slim

Greate

Great product and so easy to use and cost about nothing to use. No smell and no mess and we have twins so we really needed it. When registering, use the introduction code I received from a friend - JKEGPKJ0K to receive a free refill. Yes you get free refills. It works out much cheaper than other systems on the market.
Inexpensive
None

Fantastic Buy

Its easy to use, gets rid of any odours and is a reasonable price. Being one of the taller nappy bins I've come across it's fantastic for my husband and I as we are both tall and don't have to bend down as far. I would recommend this nappy disposal system to anyone.
Also for anyone out there who wants to buy one and wants a free refill you can use my refer a friend introduction number IML6ID60A

Great system

Simple, quick and relatively smell free. It's great! I won mine in a competition and love it. It fits perfectly into our little change set up in the bedroom.

I would certainly recommend to a friend if they were looking for something like this. And the added bonus of receiving the bonus refills is certainly worth it!
Easy, quick, compact

Just curious as to why the price increase on the munchkin nappy bin liner refills. They were out of stock for some time. I went to Baby Bunting yesterday and they're available again - new packaging / new colour and new price! THEY'VE gone from $19.95 for 10 to $49.95 for 20??? That's steep!
I am wondering the same thing. Not happy.

Hi, I am starting to get really frustrated, we have the Munchkin Disposal Bin, and we cannot locate any refill bag liners for it, I have just about tried everything, Can you please advise where we can get these from? asap? I can be contacted on Mobile# [contact number removed] Thank you Joanne
Hi, I'm not sure where you are but I just bought 2 packs from babyography from warringah mall in sydney. They have a website to so I'm sure u can purchase online if that's not close for you. They had heaps in stock. Hope this helpsThanks Skype to far I'm at Harrington Park. I got some on line eventually they will get delivered to our local Big W and I pick up from there.

The powdery container thing that is attached to the inside section of the lid - should that be changed every now & then? If so where can i buy them from?
You can just empty the white power out and refil it with bicarb soda :)I put in scented dried flowers.

Nappy Disposal System