Munchkin Nappy Disposal System

Munchkin Nappy Disposal System (page 3 of 4)

Kelly FoxFairlight

Easy and convienient

I have recently bought this nappy disposal system and it is really easy to use and is a nice slim design. I like the fact you can refill the bicarb odour container yourself rather than having to buy a refill. The fact that you get free refills of the bags is a great idea as well. If you would like a free refill sent to you, please use my introduction code: 790F3Y293
    Free refills and easy to use

Janine06

Hi, I just bought one of these nappy bins. Where do you use the intro code to redeem the free refill?

Kelly Fox

Go to http://www.munchkinnappybin.com.au/redemption/ and you put in the intro code in the second box in the section 'Your free refill codes'. Hope that helps!

Janine06

Thanks. I've used your Intro code so you should receive a free refill soon :)

KDC

KDCMid North Coast, NSW

Very handy. Must-have for first time mums.

I'm so glad I got this nappy disposal system. It seemed like a baby purchase extra that I could have lived without but the convenience of having a way of disposing stinky nappies quickly is definitely worth it. I don't have to worry about multiple trips to the outside bin. The refill bags work out between $1.50-$2 each but they last for days. I love that I don't need to buy cartridges for this unit, it eliminates smell using baking soda that everyone has in their cupboard. Very happy with this purchase, no regrets.
    Easy to use, convenient, low expense.
    Have to buy special refills.

Erik10

Erik10Parkes

Works well and cheaper than competition

We've just started using the Munchkin Nappy Disposal system and so far so good. It doesn't seal the bag each time (like a sausage) but seems to work well and we haven't smelled a thing! It's super easy to use, easy to change refills and the little baking soda dispenser seems like a good idea (though I'm unsure whether it's working or not). Overall we're quit happy with it. We decided on it over the competition as it was a bit cheaper and recommended to us from a friend.
    easy to use, no smell, cheaper
    it would be nice if it actually sealed the bag each time you close the lid.

littlewishes

littlewisheswamberal

Great product and customer service

I'm really pleased with this nappy bin system... it really does eliminate any nasty smells. Its easy to use and doesn't look too bulky in my little girl's nursery. I've found the customer service to be great. When you buy the system they provide you with a redemption code which entitles you to free refill bags so that's a bonus. I've used a Tommee Tippee system before which was also good but I prefer this one.
    Purchased at a good price online, simple to use, good customer service

dence28

dence28spearwood

convienient and effective

J Soper

J SoperCairns

Munchkin nappy disposal system & free bag refills

I have been using this system for 2 months now and I love it!
    So much better than any other system my extended family has used.

I like the fact that if you recommend it to someone else, you both receive free bag refills.

When you buy a system, you have a registration code inside, just log on to Munchkin and put your code in and you will get a free refill, Use my introduction code of 8KCW8EKAK and we both receive another free refill - not bad two free refills by logging on and putting two codes in.
    no smell - bags last for a long time

3 little cherubs

3 little cherubsvictoria, 3825

Very easy to use.Great for mums and dads. No smells

After lots of searching for the right bin I found the Munchkin Nappy Disposal System to be easy to use and very cost effective. It holds at least 25 nappies and keeps those smells locked away. It’s really easy to use you just lift the lid and put the nappy in and then close it and then it’s all done. Emptying is easy as well you just unclip the bag and that’s all no cassettes like others on the market and very cost effective too. I would defiantly recommend this product. Love it
    Easy to use. No bad smells. Cost effective.

Lisa8511

Lisa8511Perth

Fantastic addition to any nursery!

I found the nappy disposal system to be excellent. I used a different brand of the same thing with my first child and whilst I did like it, this model is much better. It's one handed automated movement is perfect for disposing of the nappy whilst holding my toddler still on the change table with my other hand, and the Bicarb Soda does wonders for eliminating those yucky smells, which my old system didn't do. My garbage bins no longer smell when I open them, lol! Highly recommend, especially for newborns as it holds loads of dirty nappies.
    Easy to use, eliminates smells, aesthetically pleasing.

Speedwayatom

SpeedwayatomBrisbane

Very convenient! Makes using disposables sooo much easier.

So neat So easy

I bought one Munchkin Nappy Disposal System, the tall slim round shape really fits well and looks cool, it made all the difference in our house of six kids, the kids too are easily able to dispose off any soiled unflush-able items in the system not only nappies, GUESS WHAT I bought a second one too.
    Very easy to use
    More stores need to stock this item and its refills

Rebecca N

Rebecca NAU

Great!

It's quick, easy to use, no smells. I tried all the ones in the stores but this was definately the easiest to open and seal off the bags - it happens automatically when u shut the lid. I would recommend it to others. I also bought the refills on special. They are still cheaper than most other brands out there.
    Easy, no smell

Referral Code

Hi, We have recently started using this nappy disposal bin and we've been really happy so far. It's easy to use and my husband loves it too. I was tempted to buy refills (about $22) in the store but I recommend not doing that to start with as you can get some free ones via the redemption code inside your box. Also, you can get a second free refill by using a referral code. Here's a referral code you can use J4T935L48
    Easy to use, serves its purpose, free refills help save $$

Mumma123AU

This is a perfect solution to our nursery. Just cant live without this.

It has been a blessing to have this, as I do not have to run to the bin every time I do a nappy change to my bub. This nappy disposal system takes 25 nappies without any odour emitting. It dispenses bi-carb soda every time a nappy has been pushed in. It is a great product. Very effective in odour control
    Height, one hand use, effective odour elimination, looks, price, ease of use

Janine06Melbourne

Easy to use. Keeps most of the nasty smell at bay.

Janine06

I misinterpretted the bonus refill offer. You only get one packet for your initial purchase, but the person's Intro Code you use receives a bonus refill.

Wishy

WishyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect! Easy to use...

Eunice42

Eunice42Sydney, Australia

It worth every penny!!

It's our first disposal nappy system. We have done lots of research and considered many other brands but we ended up with Munchkin. And we're very pleased with the result! It really works! It simply just take away the odours from our babys room! Very2 happy! You can use my introductory code: YV8X0LE3C to get a free 10 refill bags! :D
    Take away odours.

Love It

My parents bought me the Nappy Bin and I thought they were waisting their money as I'd heard bad reports about other brand bins. Im so pleased to know that I was wrong. The bin is quick and easy to use and there is definitely no odours which is amazing. Also easy to change the bags over in a very quick time. Would highly recommend this product.
    Easy to use, not to big and bulky, no odours.

This is a must for busy mums, perfect baby essential.

I love the Munchkin nappy wrapper. My baby is 3 weeks old and making sure my house is clean and clear of nappy smells has been a breeze with this product. Easy to refill, it holds a large quantity of nappies before it needs emptying, and it does not let any offensive odours escape with the baking soda component. An essential product for a busy first time mum with a 3 week baby boy who pees constantly.
    Easy to refill and empty, and no offensive odours.

Harley006

Harley006NSW, 2233

Smells gone in an instant!

Having 3 kids under 4 means alot of poo, and thus smells. With the Munchkin Nappy Disposal System- this is no longer an issue. The smells are gone in an instant. It is quick and easy to use- just place the nappy in the bin and abra cadabra- the smells are gone (it's the baking soda!!!). No twisting required unlike other nappy bins. A must have in the nursery. Can't live without it!
    Easy to use, unwantd odours gone in a flash

judithperez

judithperezQLD, 4280

I cant live without it

It's Perfect not odour in the house and super practice i just take out the bag closed and pop it in the bin.
    I love all
    It's not easy to find the refills

Mumma123

Have you tried Target, Bunting and Babynest for refills?

See all Munchkin Nappy Disposal System reviews