Listing monitored by Mungi Internet

saucy6969
saucy6969Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely Unprofessional

Received an email on 21/11/2018 stating they have closed up shop and stopped the internet immediately without any prior communication. This is an outrage as I am without internet (and I work from home) and it will be days before I can get hooked up again. Plus I paid my last invoice for service until 4th December 2018. Absolutely disgusted.

Charanjeet
CharanjeetMelbourne

Unprofessionals

They have closed the business and stopped the internet immediately without informing the customers. We are now without internet and no one can connect their new services in few hours so we have to wait for 3-5 business days.

Chau M
Chau MCanley Heights

Extremely poor technical support

I am extremely disappointed with Mungi. It started out great with good staff and no issues at all. However, 6 months down the line, I start to experience multiple wireless connections dropouts. And as addressed by their technical support team, I raise a ticket to hopefully resolve my issue. This has already been one week where they have failed to fix my internet problem. They hold no accountability or responsibility for their issues.

Connection TypeNBN HFC (Cable)
Internet Service Providers

Find out how Mungi Internet compares to other Internet Service Providers

Slow internet connection

Unhappy nbn customer@Mungi. Tried to give chances asking mungi to investigate further. But in reality, they did not accept just speedtest from mobile device. Excuses with requiring further isolation test via ethernet. Congested network during peak with slow speed. Nothing they can fix further. Glad to move to new provider quicker.

w1n2k
w1n2k

Thanks - so if you consider 3mbps over wifi 5ghz still reasonable during peak hour. Wifi is not congested as we are the only one use 5ghz network.

NickDCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fine if you only want to download or stream locally but for International (most things) FORGET IT!

NickD

Really, I have replied with test results and all info requested... Your last one asked me if it had changed / improved to which I gave you an answer - NO, Current download speed around 150 Kb/s to this server.

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Nav
Nav

All talk no action

After reading all the great reviews was pretty excited to sign up with Mungi. Signed up on 06/08/2018 to be activated on 20/08/2018 and after more than 10 days still waiting to be connected and since Friday evening been offline with no internet. Only positive is my inquiries have been replied promptly and every time have been advised it’s been escalated and prioritised.

Murdoc
MurdocGosford

Responsive, sorts things out quickly

Being a new customer moving to a new home, we did not want to continue with the Telco we'd been with for years, due to disappointing speeds and poor service. Mungi have been outstanding from the start, did everything they said they would, and responded to all our queries quickly. Keep up the good work.

November 21st 2018 Update: No Internet

Were great, till I paid for my 4th month in a row and a few days later got disconnected because they've gone into voluntary liquidation.

Hopefully I get a refund for a month I cannot use!

Jamie L.Mungi Internet

Thanks for choosing Mungi! Fantastic to hear about your experience. Please let us know if we can help with anything else :) Please reach out to us if you have any questions about your service

Review collected in partnership with Mungi Internet

kar
karVictoria

Bad start before even started

Hi Kar!

We aim to reply to voicemails within 20 minutes of being left. We're sorry you didn't have the best experience but you can also get in touch with us via Live Chat, SMS (0427188626) and Facebook too :)

Ron
RonPerth, WA

No technical support on weekends!

After bad experience with Aussie Broadband due to having low speed during peak hours (despite their claims), I switched to Mingi 4 months ago. I have had a good experience with Mungi over the last 4 months, in fact I’ve been so happy with them that I brought my parents internet on board with them. Sadly things changed, my internet has been disconnected for over 12 hours (Saturday night). Raised a ticket with their technical support no one has contacted me and it seems tech support is closed during weekends!? Ready to explore my options if this is going to be the support from now on.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Mungi Internet compares to other Internet Service Providers

Raj
RajSydney

Extremely poor response

Requested for NBN connection to my property. Payment taken immediately and was promised connection in between 4 to 12 hours. Three days later received a call advising that the connect will not take place until a week later. The staff was arrogant and the Manager was just not prepared to listen and was arrogant. Without listening to our side of the case, the manager told us he will cancel the order and not proceed. I tried to explain to him of their failing to provide correct information to the prospective customers but he wouldn't listen.
Don't recommend Mungi to any prospective customer.

CAthyasked

hi, i have been with telsta for ever. i have an existing modem, can i just use it if i sign up with you?

Trent
Trent

If the modem is capable of the current NBN technology you are on and you have a basic understanding of how to login to the device and change your login details, you can easily sign up with them.

They may be able to assist you as well with the configuration.

CAthy

no idea how to log in to the device.. i have signed up but not sure how to switch over.

GPS
GPSasked

Hi team,
Im unable to access your website "The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.". Can you please assist?

Jamie L.Mungi Internet

Hey there, Are you able to SMS our team at 0427 188 626 or try accessing our website from another browser.

Roy Hewa
Roy Hewaasked

Hi
Regarding nbn, have you got your own control over cvc at the Bendigo exchange, or are you using any other telco pls?

Jamie L.Mungi Internet

Hey there, We work very closely with our upstream carriers to ensure a great experience. If you ever have unsatisfactory speeds, please let us know so we can follow it up for you :)

Get an answer from our members and Mungi Internet representatives