Listing monitored by Mungi Internet

GSR
GSRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Were great but removed 100/40

I'm pretty annoyed but didn't feel right rating them any lower than 3 considering how good they WERE. With the discontinuation of 100/40 plans I have to look elsewhere unfortunately. Shame as i couldn't have been happier with the service and support I recieved until now.

Recommended if you're happy with 50/20 though.

Jamie L.Mungi Internet

Thanks for choosing Mungi! Fantastic to hear about your experience. Please let us know if we can help with anything else :) Please reach out to us if you have any questions about your service

Richard S
Richard SSouthwest, VIC

Great customer service, inconsistent speeds

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
simmo
simmoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No 100/40 plans now! Customers being downgraded.

I was initially very very happy with Mungi, great service and great speeds. As of today, anyone on a 100/40 speed tier has been advised they will be forced to a 50 Mbps downgrade as of 30th Sep 2018, with no option to remain on the 100Mbps tier.

The fact that I cannot even pay more to remain on the 100/40 plan because they have simply decided they don't want to offer this plan, now means I cannot recommend this provider.

I will be moving to one of the other ISP's that offer decent speeds, such as Vodafone, Aussie Broadband, Telstra, Optus, TPG etc.

Such a shame this has happened and very disappointed with this decision.

If it wasn't feasible, then change the pricing of the plans, don't just pull the pin on these speeds.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Mungi Internet compares to other Internet Service Providers

Its good so far

I think service excellent. I’m impressed with the service I’m getting with mungi as a new customer. I’m happy with mungi so far.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Jamie L.Mungi Internet

Glad to hear Karina, Is there anything we can do to make your experience any better?

Tomski182Ormeau

Slow speeds and ping

Switched from Buzz to Mungi and speeds are definitely slower. Two lots of downtime in a month. The most recent time, my username was changed without notice so my modem couldn’t authenticate.
They responded within an hour of the ticket being raised, but alluded to it being an NBN issue. “Let us know if you have any other issues and we will get it raised with NBN.” I think 3 stars is a fair score for a budget provider.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Jamie L.Mungi Internet

Hi there Tomski182. Have you raised a fault so we can look into your speed issues?

Tomski182

No but I definitely can. Can speed issues really be resolved, other than the provider increasing the CVC? Thanks for the response.

Jamie L.Mungi Internet

We have plenty of CVC Australia wide. Were you previously with Buzz? We've had a handful of customers who didn't enter their settings correctly which has caused some issues.

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
hasher22
hasher22

It was so easy! But speed is questionable

Jamie L.Mungi Internet

Hi there, Your feedback is really important to us. We've raised this to nbn for investigation, as the majority of their team are currently on annual leave, I won't be able to get an update until Tuesday. Have a great new year.

CAthyasked

hi, i have been with telsta for ever. i have an existing modem, can i just use it if i sign up with you?

Trent
Trent

If the modem is capable of the current NBN technology you are on and you have a basic understanding of how to login to the device and change your login details, you can easily sign up with them.

They may be able to assist you as well with the configuration.

CAthy

no idea how to log in to the device.. i have signed up but not sure how to switch over.

GPS
GPSasked

Hi team,
Im unable to access your website "The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.". Can you please assist?

Jamie L.Mungi Internet

Hey there, Are you able to SMS our team at 0427 188 626 or try accessing our website from another browser.

Roy Hewa
Roy Hewaasked

Hi
Regarding nbn, have you got your own control over cvc at the Bendigo exchange, or are you using any other telco pls?

Jamie L.Mungi Internet

Hey there, We work very closely with our upstream carriers to ensure a great experience. If you ever have unsatisfactory speeds, please let us know so we can follow it up for you :)

Get an answer from our members and Mungi Internet representatives