Listing monitored by Mungi Internet

aximili
aximiliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Responsive & helpful customer service

I am using Mungi nbn50

Pros:
- Awesome support (they could reply tickets within an hour, they still reply on weekends)
- The connection speed is usually great (they mention: 45 Mbps download, up to 20 Mbps; I can get: 45 Mbps download, 13 Mbps upload), but occasionally much slower

Cons:
- They might not value existing customers. I signed up last year with $15 discount for life, but now my plan is not any better than their new plans or than other providers. (Thinking of switching to a cheaper provider, although I might miss their good support)

Connection TypeNBN HFC (Cable)

Great Customer Service

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Jamie L.Mungi Internet

Thanks for choosing Mungi! Fantastic to hear about your experience. Please let us know if we can help with anything else :) Please reach out to us if you have any questions about your service

Good customer service

Great customer service and very prompt replies via email.
Only negative thing about the set up was that it didn't really have any proper instructions. If an older person with limited computer skills tried to set it up it would be near impossible. I found it quite difficult.
Definitely need to include very detailed instructions e.g. how to log into the modem (I had no clue), etc.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

no complaints

Only a small hiccup at the start all sorted with a ph call. So far connection has had no issues and speed is fine for our needs.

Jamie L.Mungi Internet

I had bad internet speed before but now its great

NBN
The process was great and it did not take very long before I had it connected.
At the moment the connection it very reliable and I have not had any dropouts.
Its a pity that they can not be contacted by phone over the weekends but otherwise the service is very good.

Jamie L.Mungi Internet

Thanks for choosing Mungi! Fantastic to hear about your experience. Please let us know if we can help with anything else :) Don't forget you can also get in touch via Live Chat, SMS & Facebook too :)

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Stefan
StefanMelbourne

Never had to call customer support

I was with BuzzTelco for 9 months before they went out of business. Never had an issue with them. They gave a discount for people to move to Mungi, so been with them for the last 4months or so. They are a bit more expensive and their peak speeds aren't as good. My 50mb/unlimited gets around 20mb during peak and 35mb all other times. BuzzTelco I had almost max connection 24/7.

Jamie L.Mungi Internet

Please reach out to us if you have any questions about your service

Fast internet connection for NBN. Good service with answering questions

Great service. From opening the mail delivered box of goodies, we were up and running with NBN within the hour

Max
Max

Good connection, but some random drops

Connection Type: NBN, Fiber to the Building
Connected about 3 weeks ago.
Connection itself is reliable but I started to get one, two random drops within 6pm - 10pm interval every day.
Restarting the modem helps.

Happy so far

I have NBN FTTN. Setup and connection implementation was flawless. I received multiple emails detailing progress which was comforting and the changeover took less than a week.
Connection has been pretty good but will not hold a consistant speed. I have not contacted support as yet so cannot comment on that

Toongy
Toongy

Great customer service and very fast response times

I have NBN Fixed wireless, The setup process was quick and easy and any help required was answered pretty much straight away. Was up 24 hours after the NBN tech installed their gear and said all was good to go.
The connection is pretty solid but have had a few dropouts but I don't think it is Mungi and probably NBN, Also can slow down at time of peak and again I think the issue is with NBN and not Mungi, Wish I was not on this crappy technology.
Very satisfied with their support and service, this gets a 5 stars.

Great service!

I encountered an issue when transferring my NBN service across to Mungi but I raised the issue with them and within a few hours (this was in the middle of the night) they'd responded with genuine care about the delay in connection and the matter was resolved that day.

Jamie L.Mungi Internet

Hi Caleb, Welcome to the family! Thank you for your kind words. Please reach out if there's any other way we can exceed your expectations :)

rhyfelwr
rhyfelwrAdelaide

Quick signup and connection

Just signed up to NBN with Mungi. Process to order was easy, livechat really helpful. We were online within days.

Jamie L.Mungi Internet

Hi there, Welcome to the family! Thank you for your kind words. Please reach out if there's any other way we can exceed your expectations :)

Patient and informative

Apart from a slight hiccup right at the start, where I misread an automated reply, everything went smoothly. Thank you. I recommend this company. Very patient customer service, and willing to listen.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Jamie L.Mungi Internet

Hi there, Thank you so much for your kind words. We're really glad you're having a great experience so far :)

AW2212
AW2212Rockhampton

Mungi Internet -- good service!

Just connected to the NBN via my new ISP: Mungi Internet. It was accomplished quickly and without any problems (though I was apprehensive). My Telstra landline was switched this morning, and I was online by lunch time! So far, so good -- hope to have a long and happy relationship! Started researching some months ago, checked what is on offer, supplied required Telstra info a month or so ago, agreed to the date (today) --- and I'm online! Great!

Andrew Y.
Andrew Y.Brisbane

Friendly, Accessible, Quick, and Cheap

Set up process was very easy. Signed up a week before moving into a new location, it was accessible from the first day of the lease. Very cost effective, and lots of deals when signing up. Would be nice to have screenshots to walk through set up of recommended routers

Jamie L.Mungi Internet

Hi Andrew, Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're currently getting our knowledge base filled up with knowledge. We'll make sure to include screenshots :)