Listing monitored by Mungi Internet

Luke
LukeAustralia

Great while it lasted

Mungi was a great NBN FTTN provider, never had a problem with them in the 3 months I was with them. Speed was consistently fast and the monthly price was cheap. Unfortunate to hear of Mungi going into voluntary administration, no communication until the day after my internet stopped working. Was great while it lasted! RIP Mungi November 2018.

Sisentiq
SisentiqCanberra

Voluntary Administration Today!

Unfortunately, Mungi Internet has gone into voluntary Administration as of 20 November 2018. They were a great internet provider.

N P
N PMelbourne

Excellent NBN service provider!!!

I got connected with Mungi today. After the NBN technician installed the modem my service got activated less than an hour. I even didn't have to contact them to activate the service.

I have been monitoring the speed and everytime it averages between 47~48 mbps /18~19 mbps, since I am on their NBN 50 plan. The speed doesn't get affected in peak times at all.

Their support is excellent and knowledgeable. I am happy that I am supporting a local business rather supporting to the big Telco's.

Keep up the good work Mungi!!!

TeeRedd
TeeReddCanberra

Great "no fuss" provider

I have been with mungi for about 6 months now.
They are a great alternative if you are looking to get away from the tentacles of TPG.
I was a bit disappointed when they removed their 100mbps tier of NBN but the 50mbps is ok.
Pretty stable internet, no issues beyong slowdown at peak times, I have observed slowness between 5pm and 10pm
Overall Mungi are a great provider and one of the cheapest too.
Plus no lock in contract is really nice.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Excellent customer support talking us patiently through all the issues to get set up. Very satisfied

The connection is very reliable. The NBN technician let us down first time, but Mungi was most helpful getting it sorted out.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Jason M
Jason MMelbourne

Great service!

Haven't seen any unknown dropouts - as I monitor my home connection from an external service.
Extremely quick service, and I like knowing I'm supporting a local Victorian business.
Once NBN had activated the service I was online straight away and NBN was able to test speed while they were still onsite.
There was a CGNAT issue which I was easily able to change via the online portal, however would have been appreciated to document this in the online knowledge base. This was advised in the fine print, and wouldn't affect most internet users so definitely understand the reasons for this.

live chat

From day 1 i have all my questions replied too within 5 minutes. My connection has not dropped out once..i have had around 40/12 connection through syd pop/very happy on fttn.

Ferry P
Ferry PSydney

No wonder it got almost perfect reviews!!

We just got our service activated. We were totally blown away by the stability and speed. Our previous provider, Fuzenet, is far cry from Mungi, not only with its speed but the price as well. I wish i could have found them sooner.

Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Review collected in partnership with Mungi Internet

Amazing customer service and products

Switched internet provider after experiencing long term poor speeds and service from previous supplier and i’m glad I chose Mungi. Ran into issues when i placed an order as nbn was saying it wasnt available in my area yet although my neighbours had it.

Received great customer service from mungi.
They pushed nbn to get my address updated as it seems there was a glitch with Nbn’s database and kept me updated with the progress. Overall the transition has been good as speeds have always been great at anytime, can’t fault Mungi for their exceptional service.

Very patient assistance!

Abs is the most patient tech support person. I was frustratingly simple while trying to set up my modem and he was amazing. Not got one second did I feel like he was rolling his eyes at me..

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
KingRanga
KingRangaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Mungi Internet - Excellent Internet

Great speeds and service. I had an issue with a slow speed but it was the modem. Issue resolved very quickly thanks to live chat. Other than that the speeds have been around 45 + consistently and there has been no drop outs. The service has been the best I have experienced and a credit to the way they run their company.

Online via Mungi's NBN HFC in 7 days

Found out about Mungi Internet via Whirlpool.
Excellent communication and service,
Kept up-to-date with service order.
NBN service running as expected.
Thanks!

Kel
KelSydney

Great customer service

After moving house the team at Mungi made relocating my NBN service quick and smooth and answered any questions I had.

Best service ever!

Best service ever! After having the worst experience with TPG I decided to give Mungi a shot. I had to change my appointment from morning to afternoon and they were very accommodating. The technician was very good too! He was very knowledgeable and got the job done quickly. I would recommend Mungi to everyone. I love Mungi as much as I hate TPG

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Jamie L.Mungi Internet

Hi Sam, Thanks for your positive feedback. Really glad to hear about your positive experience :)

Bantam
BantamBatemans Bay

Great company, great service

After getting constant dropouts with my previous provider, I made the jump to Mungi and quickly realised i should have done this much sooner. Very responsive customer service...and they often are around after hours to help out. Connection is much better than my previous provider and their online account management tools are easy to navigate. Other isps could take learn a few lessons from Mungi. Well done :)

Jamie L.Mungi Internet

Thanks for choosing Mungi! Fantastic to hear about your experience. Please let us know if we can help with anything else :) Please reach out to us if you have any questions about your service

CAthyasked

hi, i have been with telsta for ever. i have an existing modem, can i just use it if i sign up with you?

Trent
Trent

If the modem is capable of the current NBN technology you are on and you have a basic understanding of how to login to the device and change your login details, you can easily sign up with them.

They may be able to assist you as well with the configuration.

CAthy

no idea how to log in to the device.. i have signed up but not sure how to switch over.

GPS
GPSasked

Hi team,
Im unable to access your website "The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.". Can you please assist?

Jamie L.Mungi Internet

Hey there, Are you able to SMS our team at 0427 188 626 or try accessing our website from another browser.

Roy Hewa
Roy Hewaasked

Hi
Regarding nbn, have you got your own control over cvc at the Bendigo exchange, or are you using any other telco pls?

Jamie L.Mungi Internet

Hey there, We work very closely with our upstream carriers to ensure a great experience. If you ever have unsatisfactory speeds, please let us know so we can follow it up for you :)

Get an answer from our members and Mungi Internet representatives