Musashi L-Carnitine

Musashi L-Carnitine

See the Best Fat Burners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

fulham7

fulham7Adelaide, SA

OK

Since i have been taking it i believe my energy levels have deffinatly increased so i know i will continue taking it. It does exacly what it says it does on the packaging, isnt a gimic in my own oppinion. Isnt overly priced either which is good.
It's great to use this product whilst your working out at the gym! I find that it isnt so bad even if you mix it with a juice, it takes away that fishy taste it has and even a bit of the smell.
It does not have a nice taste, but you cant have everything you want i guess.

koko bonet
koko bonet

Jasminejazz

Jasminejazz

Good

For the two weeks I've been taking it, it has definitely increased my energy levels and provides a bit more power when exercising. The price is a little expensive but for the quality of product, I think it's well worth it. In terms of fat loss, no remarkable weight loss but its only been 2 weeks.
Does what is says it will do
I started on this about 2 weeks ago and take it each morning with breakfast. The smell and the taste is very fishy. The best way to take it I've found is to mix it in with a cup of orange juice.

stegs

How did this product work out for you?

Usung this product is great, I get alot more energy within me than what I do if i dont use it. Just strted recently using agin, but years ago swore by it, give it 5 weeks and you really start to tone the hell up, alot faster than without it. needs to be flavoured :) is in tablet form but i heard not as effective? does anyone know?
ENERGY level and great to use for gym and swimming
FISHY TASTE AND SMELLS YUK

MargaretG

MargaretG

Personal trainer recommended I take it for a few weeks as I had reached a plateau in my weight loss efforts. Lost about 11 kgs then got stuck at same level for about 3 weeks. Back on track again and losing 1kg a week. Have a healthy eating plan and exercise in the gym 6 times a week. Have not changed anything else in my program except take the L-Carnitine 20 minutes before exercising. Weight loss to date - just over 15 kgs
Soluble and easy to consume
Taste

wayzical

wayzical

Good

An effective product that does more that what its competitor say. However, the price is also a reflection of its potency. However, its taste if a big turnoff. I would defintely give this product another go but it would work better in conjuction with other fat burners so your body does not get accustomed to this formula. But this is not a miracle drug. You do need to continue to exercise and workout as hard as before. but you'll start seeing the results much faster that if you werent using it!
Proven formula, actually does work
Fishy taste makes its hard to swallow

Good

Unsure if the results from this product is from the actual product or if its all mental, either way I know that when taken it always me to increase work load decrease fat while achieving results faster then normal.

It may also be because I believe it does these things and therefore I work out harder, either way its a small investment to achieve above average results. The taste is not crash hot although bearable.
Works
The taste

Good

Can't do without it for the pain of fibromyalgia. It helps me live a normal life. It doesn't do anything for my weight, though.
It helps markedly to reduce the pain of fibromyalgia. I've not seen this usage mentioned, but my nutritional medicine doctor said l-carnitine was further down the same chemical chain than dl-phenylalanine, which I was then using for fibromyalgia pain. I've tried stopping taking l-carnitine and the pain increases.
It's annoying to have to dissolve a powder, and hard to carry supplies around with you when away from home.