Musashi Mega Fat Metaboliser

Musashi Mega Fat Metaboliser

See the Best Other Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sharleen

SharleenSA, 5024

In conjunction to cardio it works

Overall I take 1-2 capsules post-workout and notice a massive difference in my cardio routine. I want to stay on the exercise machine longer and don't feel so drained, fatigue and loose stamina during HIIT classes. Best with post workout meal so it really absorbs to execute achieving results. Would recommend consulting practitioner if you are already taking medication as to it's ingredients.

GibsonAU

well i'm Impressed

BlueSkies

BlueSkiessydney

Used a couple of times to help with small loss and works great

I have used this in the past and lost several kg and currently using again and already lost 2kg in the 10 days Ive been taking it. Must be used ith Carnitine for best effects ! On its own, not so good.
I'm only after small loss so its great for me.
moderately priced, works well
large capsules

camotoe69

camotoe69

Good

i rate this product very highly so probably a 4 out of five. considering all its good and bad points.
depresses your apetite does not leave you feeling exuasted or hungry. Is good if you are either a body builder or a person looking to loose those few kilos
it takes the body one to two days to get use to the product.
my mate was not use to taking protien or dietry suppliements it took him just over a week to get use to it. he has lost 5 kilos just after 3 weeks of taking it though...

Sazzbabe88

Sazzbabe88asked

Do you need to take L Carnitine every dose you take the mega fat burner? Or just L Carnitine once a day and then fat burner as recommended?

Gibson

Hello, sorry it was so long ago and i was taking a ton of other stuff as well, I would say that I wasn't taking L Carnitine, but it sounds like a good combo. GL :)

Get an answer from our members and Musashi representatives

CategoryOther Supplements