Musashi Shred and Burn Protein

Musashi Shred and Burn Protein

See the Best Protein Powders in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Musashi? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6
    Elena Salv
    Elena Salv

Horrible after taste

I do not know about the results I have only just tried it. The smell lifting the lid was not appealing some weird smell. It says you can mix it in 200ml-400mls of water. I did 300mls and smelt it again still the same odd smell. Checked the container it is still in date does not go out of date till 2017. With a large amount of trepidation I tasted it, mmm. Ot bad tastes like watery chocolate the. The after taste ewwww the taste of the smell I had smelt when opening the container.

I brought if but from now on I'm putting it in 200ml chugging it and eating a cucumber or carrot after it because of the taste. Not buying again. Sorry. Will go back to old brand.

The scoop is better than another brand though.

Jennyasked

How time can a 14 year old drink in a day.

Darlene W.
    Darlene W.

Probably none. It has testosterone in it and may cause aggression. Musashi do a childs supplement. You should try that

Jenny

It's called Musashi. The way. Shred & Burn.
    Protein to build lean muscle.
    Thermogenesis complex.
    High potency green tea extract. Vanilla milkshake flavor. 340g.
    The chemist told me that my 14 year old can have it. He want to lose weigh. He does go on a treadmill. So can he have it or not. Please explain to me or do get child supplement

Lissy
    Lissyasked

Can you use the Shed and Burn shake as a meal replacement in the morning and if you are not going to exercise until afternoon?

Poncho
    Poncho

I do this at times and it seems to be working just fine for me. I also use the recovery and protein bars.