Musashi Shred and Burn Protein

3.4

Doug T.

Doug T.Sydney, NSW

Awful

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $69.00.

Taste

Disgusting

This powder is absolutely revolting. I’ve always had musashi vanilla flavour, and the chocolate “high protein” and love them. Bought this because it was in a bigger tub and cannot stomach it. Very disappointed I didn’t stick with what I know.

Elena Salv

Elena Salv

Horrible after taste

I do not know about the results I have only just tried it. The smell lifting the lid was not appealing some weird smell. It says you can mix it in 200ml-400mls of water. I did 300mls and smelt it again still the same odd smell. Checked the container it is still in date does not go out of date till 2017. With a large amount of trepidation I tasted it, mmm. Ot bad tastes like watery chocolate the. The after taste ewwww the taste of the smell I had smelt when opening the container.

I brought if but from now on I'm putting it in 200ml chugging it and eating a cucumber or carrot after it because of the taste. Not buying again. Sorry. Will go back to old brand.

The scoop is better than another brand though.

Protein Powders

Find out how Musashi Shred and Burn Protein compares to other Protein Powders

See all Musashi Shred and Burn Protein reviews

Lissy

Lissyasked

Can you use the Shed and Burn shake as a meal replacement in the morning and if you are not going to exercise until afternoon?

Poncho
Poncho

I do this at times and it seems to be working just fine for me. I also use the recovery and protein bars.