Musashi Shred and Burn Protein

Musashi Shred and Burn Protein

See the Best Protein Powders in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Musashi? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6

Helpful when performing a cut

The Musashi Shred and Burn protein powder is an excellent way to boost your protein intake while keeping calorie intake relatively low, not only.does this help with your fat loss goals but the high protein content aids in muscle growth at the same time.

I found when using the product over a few weeks, that it was a delicious and easy way to up my protein intake overall. As it came in different flavours I was able to use it in a variety of fun recipes e.g. Choc protein oats, or pancakes.

Would certainly recommend.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $17.50.

Taste

Jennyasked

How time can a 14 year old drink in a day.

Darlene W.
Darlene W.

Probably none. It has testosterone in it and may cause aggression. Musashi do a childs supplement. You should try that

Jenny

It's called Musashi. The way. Shred & Burn.
Protein to build lean muscle.
Thermogenesis complex.
High potency green tea extract. Vanilla milkshake flavor. 340g.
The chemist told me that my 14 year old can have it. He want to lose weigh. He does go on a treadmill. So can he have it or not. Please explain to me or do get child supplement

Lissy
Lissyasked

Can you use the Shed and Burn shake as a meal replacement in the morning and if you are not going to exercise until afternoon?

Poncho
Poncho

I do this at times and it seems to be working just fine for me. I also use the recovery and protein bars.