Musashi Shred and Burn Protein

Musashi Shred and Burn Protein

See the Best Protein Powders in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Musashi? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6
Darlene W.Central Queensland, QLD

I love this protein blend

I had bought shred and burn first before i bought their high protein blend. I love the vanilla shred and burn. It does the job and it tastes excellent. Will be sticking with this one in vanilla flavour. And yes ive lost 3kgs so pretty happy overall.

Purchased in March 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $25.00.

Taste
Poncho
PonchoTasmania

Amazing taste, great results

Purchased in November 2020 for $39.99.

Other Protein Powders

Em Ef
Em EfNorth Queensland, QLD

Shred and burn

I have not bought this brand before but I find the vanilla delicious and I am particularly hard to please . Yes, I;would buy this again to build some muscle and count calories to replace a meal.

Purchased in January 2019 for $49.99.

Protein Powders

Find out how Musashi Shred and Burn Protein compares to other Protein Powders

JuzSouth East Queensland, QLD

First Supplement I actually Like to Drink

Juz

UPDATE: I have since changed over to Vital Strength Hydroxy Ripped and find this to be a much better taste, consistency and NO caffeine.

Jennyasked

How time can a 14 year old drink in a day.

Darlene W.

Probably none. It has testosterone in it and may cause aggression. Musashi do a childs supplement. You should try that

Jenny

It's called Musashi. The way. Shred & Burn.
Protein to build lean muscle.
Thermogenesis complex.
High potency green tea extract. Vanilla milkshake flavor. 340g.
The chemist told me that my 14 year old can have it. He want to lose weigh. He does go on a treadmill. So can he have it or not. Please explain to me or do get child supplement

Lissy
Lissyasked

Can you use the Shed and Burn shake as a meal replacement in the morning and if you are not going to exercise until afternoon?

Poncho

I do this at times and it seems to be working just fine for me. I also use the recovery and protein bars.