Musashi Shred and Burn Protein

Musashi Shred and Burn Protein

3.4

PonchoTasmania

Amazing taste, great results

Purchased in November 2020 for $39.99.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
User IntentWeight Maintenance
Em Ef

Em EfNorth Queensland, QLD

Shred and burn

I have not bought this brand before but I find the vanilla delicious and I am particularly hard to please . Yes, I;would buy this again to build some muscle and count calories to replace a meal.

Purchased in January 2019 for $49.99.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesWeightlifting
User IntentWeight Maintenance

JuzSouth East Queensland, QLD

First Supplement I actually Like to Drink

Juz

UPDATE: I have since changed over to Vital Strength Hydroxy Ripped and find this to be a much better taste, consistency and NO caffeine.

Protein Powders

Find out how Musashi Shred and Burn Protein compares to other Protein Powders

Elena Salv

Elena Salv

Horrible after taste

I do not know about the results I have only just tried it. The smell lifting the lid was not appealing some weird smell. It says you can mix it in 200ml-400mls of water. I did 300mls and smelt it again still the same odd smell. Checked the container it is still in date does not go out of date till 2017. With a large amount of trepidation I tasted it, mmm. Ot bad tastes like watery chocolate the. The after taste ewwww the taste of the smell I had smelt when opening the container.

I brought if but from now on I'm putting it in 200ml chugging it and eating a cucumber or carrot after it because of the taste. Not buying again. Sorry. Will go back to old brand.

The scoop is better than another brand though.

See all Musashi Shred and Burn Protein reviews

Lissy

Lissyasked

Can you use the Shed and Burn shake as a meal replacement in the morning and if you are not going to exercise until afternoon?

Poncho

I do this at times and it seems to be working just fine for me. I also use the recovery and protein bars.