Muscle Worx

3.0

Jason

JasonSydney

I think one of most dedicated supplement store

Would definitely come back to you guys. Thanks for the good offers and samples for me to try. These guys are very knowledgable and kind, very patient for me to find the best for me, while other supp stores come in very rude and formidable. Very professional stores that I can count on when I'm in Perth for work trip.

Lee f

Lee fWA

Over inflated prices. Ripped off instore

Popped into my local muscle worx (Perth CBD) as I had run out of a supplement. I was charged way over the usual price, 15% more than their own website price and was not given a receipt due to a printer error. The same $50 product was available online for $15 from other stores.

The majority of the items were way over online prices, I will definitely avoid in the future, I just thought I would call in and give it a shot as my other health store had sold out of what I wanted.

Much better value available from other near by shops.