MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore

Original, Elite, Next Gen, etc...

• Taste
  • Weight Lost

Nopeeee

Ive been using this for almost a week and half. I dont see so much result in loosing weight. I tummy feel sick. My heart racing. And i get shakiness from time to time

Purchased in March 2021.

Taste

Dwight NelsonVaughan/Toronto

Hydroxycut And The Ultimate BCAA

Great product, I found my results really jumped when I started combing the product with Bodies 2 Evny Ultimate BCAA, I found myself dehydrating during my workouts with just using Hydroxycut. Then my nutritionist suggested this combination with the BCAA........Crazy results now. I can't say I found any negative side effects from using Hydroxycut other than the dehydration. I use one pill not two and for the most part, great energy, enhanced awareness, improved strength, better recovery, down 8 pounds in about 6 weeks, better sleeps at night, eating is more or less unchanged, my metabolism is working more efficiently and I can see and feel the changes.

Mandy

MandySalisbury

It does work

I started using March 2, 2018 and have lost 40 pounds in 5 months. With a little restraint reduced calorie intake and Hydroxcut Hardcore Elite, my life has truly changed.

Bri

BriSan Antonio

Gives loads of energy

I use to take hydroxycut hardcore back in my younger days for energy in order to lose the weight.....now years later i decided to get back on it....now im taking hydroxycut hardcore next gen. It does give some nausea in the beginning but it goes away.....if it is taken properly! Obviously empty stomach and taking the pills will make you feel sick. This pill gives me crazy energy which i like because it gives me energy to burn and my calories burned it higher. It DOES NOT MAKE YOU LOSE WEIGHT! it's not a magic pill you take and lose 10 pounds....it simply curves appetite and gives u energy to spend.

marjan

marjanVictoria, 3073

Not for me

I have been using this product for 2 months. It suppressed my appetite during the first week and I lost about 2 kilos in a month(I was 62kg and my goal was losing 5 kilos), but I got a lot of anxiety attacks, depression and my both kidneys are sore at night time. Plus, my energy level has decreased dramatically. I used to take beast shredded before and it really boosted my energy levels. I think I will stop taking Hydroxycut hardcore elite as my health is deteriorating and I'm not losing any weight.

feras

ferasSydney, NSW

I feel sick

I have been using this product for 4 days, I have anxiety and have problems in sleeping. I took only two tablet, one on the morning and one in afternoon around 3 pm. I checked feedback and history of the company, it's bad, the products was withdraw from the market in 2014 but the company changed the name and now hydroxycut elite.

Ad

It has no benefits. Total waste!

I have taken this product for a whole month straight. And havent lost a single kilo. If anything my workouts have been less productive. Biggest nonsense ever. They have the best marketing skills but don't live up to their word. Damn you.

Started today, amazing workout

I took my first pill this morning...I wake up at 4am 3 mornings a week, I finish work at 9am (i do split shifts). I train in the mornings after my early shift and normally feel a little flat.
After taking 2 capsules of hydroxy cut hardcore elite I was able to just keep going!!
I found at first i felt wired but once I started exercising it was just focus and unlimited energy, I actuallt felt like my Vo2 max was greatly improved too (dont know how).
Anyway as for results this is only my first day so I will write another review in a few weeks...but so far I am extremely happy...

Does the job

I took an entire bottle of the tablets before I wrote this review - 2 tabs upon rising and 2 tabs before my workout. I didn't change my routine other than the tablets, didn't change diet and saw great results in fat loss. Probably about 5 kilos in two weeks and lots more muscle definition due to the lower body fat. My appetite was lower and I realised this when i came off the tablets because I was hungrier all the time- back on them and it's back under control. definitelt cycle it, and take less if you have a low tolerance to stimulants. I have a very high tolerance, sleep fine and don't get jitters or dizziness. Some slight chest pains due to increased heart right in the 1st 3 days but fine after that.

Good stuff

Have been doing Kung fu for years and this product , with a good eating plan also hard working out , really help you look riped .

Dave H1

Garbage

Mick
Mick

Bad

if it works for you take it, but watch the health risks as they can be permanantly damaging. consult your doctor pre use
good pump, lost fat mass
sent my blood pressure to hypertension along with increased anxiety and decreased sleep

lilmiss

lilmissPerth, WA

Good

excellent. have lost a weight and increased my metabloic rate which was my plan more so than the weight loss. Extra power when exercising and no problems with sideeffects. no problems sleeping etc.
Etra energy. and i really feel the added burn when exercising.
nothing. had no problems like those others mentioned. im usually have a high caffiene intake anyway so i had not shakes etc.

Good

i think once you get through the 1st week your body ajusts to the new routine of taking the tabs,new diet,exercise and detox.i have lost wieght but i could have done it on the exercise and diet alone i think.BUT i still think the hydoxy cut gives energy and supresses the appertite..
It does give you great energy boost but i found only after i had worked my way up from 2 tabs twice a day to four tabs twice a day.in 3 weeks i lost 6kg and was using a low fat low carb diet and 1 hr walking fast a day (5 days a week)
the first week every time i took the tabs about 1/2 hr later i was very light headed and dizzy,but once i ate i was ready for exercise

Ad

Awesome product, have had great results, been taking only 3 pills a day, either early in the morning befor the gym or at 11am befor lunch, definatly find it supresses the appitite and gives me sustained power at the gym, i didnt really change my diet much, but have definatly stopped snaking and my meal sizes are much smaller!
I have lost around 5kg's in the 2 months i have been taking them and have noticed my muscle definition has improved over my whole body!

T.Moon
Easy to take, fast hitting and fast noticible results!
I think the first couple of times i took them i got the shakes and felt abit light headed but have not noticed that so much latly, definatly dont need the normal large coffee hit in the mornning when taking this gear!

Estefania G.

Estefania G.asked

Hydroxycut Hardcore Original

I just purchase Hydrocycut Hardcore but I need help how to take... I start my exercises at 6;00am to 7:00 am, have my protein are 8:00 am make my breakfast around 10:00am, have a light lunch and dinner around 6:00pm my question when to take hydrocycut during my breakfast and dinner? or before my workout?

Dr. Shweta S.

Dr. Shweta S.asked

Hydroxycut Hardcore

My weight is 53 kg.. I am trying to get more ripped. My body fat percentage is 17 percent... Can I take hydroxycut hardcore as I was suggested to take yohimbine around 7.5 to 10 GM according to my body weight.. what is the best time to consume hydroxycut... I take 5 meals in which two are my biggest... I wake up at 8 goes jogging for an hour. Take breakfast at 10:30... Snacks/fruits at 1 pm... Second preworkout snacks at 3 pm.. weight training session at 4:30.. which last about two hrs.. then snacks/nuts/seeds/whey isolate... Dinner at 9.. totally consuming 1300-1400 cal/dayplease suggest when to consume it according to my schedule

Dwight Nelson

Hi, for this one I would need to ask you some more questions. You can contact me at dwight32@live.ca Dwight

Rico

Ricoasked

Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite

Can I take hydroxycut hardcore elite on an empty stomach? I ask because I get my best workout on an empty stomach. I cant workout on a full stomach I perform bad and always want to quit

See all MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore questions