Music Express

charismamusic

charismamusicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Music Express is Sensational!

Music express has everything my Music Production Company requires. The best in new instruments and sound. Professional Sales assistance with the latest and up too date information on New and old products too help me choose what is the best equipment too help me and my company grow with ongoing support and advice and always at the right price. I thoroughly recommend Music Express for any business or musician that is looking too start or further there career or talent in the music industry.

Store LocationCnr Logan & Kessels Rd Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122 Australia
John M.

John M.South East Queensland, QLD

Happy to help staff with good knowledge of products and outsourced what I was looking for- then they gave me a great deal- definitely going back - awesome keep up the good work guys !!!!!!

Store LocationLogan road Mt Gravatt
StevieW

StevieWBrisbane

Fender Telecaster

5 Star store with 5 star staff and a great range of guitars and effects. Love this place! Always going out of their way to help me out when I pop in of a Monday

Music / DVD Shops

Find out how Music Express compares to other Music / DVD Shops

My opinion matters.

My opinion matters.Brisbane

No response to email enquiries.

Awesome Shop

Everything I want and need and always there happy to serve me. Plus I work in the city so it's great as Music Express is about the only store open Sundays which is super convenient for me. 100% service and price. Just picked up a beauty of an Ibanez Guitar along with a Jupiter Saxophone too.
Great Deals! Excellent Parking cool staff

I love Music Express

Great Store. Excellent Staff. Always willing to help. been a customer there now for 7 years. Always new gear to check out. Ive only had one warranty issue in that time and they sorted me out on the same day. I have children that play music now too. So it's my one stop Music Shop. thanks Music Express !!
Staff, price. range
Parking sometimes

Excellent work Music Express at Mt Gravatt

Thanks to [name removed] and the Team at Music Express for looking after all my musical needs in 2012 Glad I found y'all. I'll be back after a break in Nov/Dec to see you all again in 2013 for some more great deals and excellent service!!
Keep up the great work guys thank you
Fast, Happy, Great Deals, Friendly staff