Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Cream

Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Cream (page 2 of 2)

Pru

PruWaverton

The best eczema cream we have found!

We had been battling eczema with my 21 month old toddler for about 4 months, and none of the creams were working. A friend recommended this brand, bought it when I ran out of all the other creams. Instantly I could tell this cream was much more moisturising, and could feel that it actually stayed on and gave a protective barrier. THANK YOU Mustela for such an amazing product, I recommend it to everyone! Her eczema is now under control!
Does what it says, moisturising, not too thick on the skin, easy to spread, no scent.
Not enough places stock it!

redcat

redcat

I stubbled across this cream when I tried to find a substitute to another cream my baby had been prescribed overseas for her eczema. I had to order the other cream from overseas and was paying 4 times as much as 1 tube of stelatopia. Her eczema is at bay. We switched to another locally available organic cream and my baby's skin became patchy again. I would swear by this.
I like everything about this cream. It is a little greasy but that means the skin does not dry off as fast as the milk of the same brand does.
the 200g package is a little on the small side.

Amreen I.

Amreen I.asked

Can mustela emollient cream applied to baby face?

Anais P.Mustela

Hi Amreen, thank you for your question and sorry for the delay of the answer. There is no harm applying Stelatopia Emollient Cream on the face but we have just launched a face cream for eczema prone skin: Stelatopia Emollient Face Cream 40ml. This cream is specially formulated for the needs of the skin on the face (thinner and more delicate), has a melting creamy texture that is easy to apply and can be applied on eye lids and contour area. I hope this helps. Best regards, The Mustela team

Aakifah A.

Aakifah A.asked

Hi can I use mustela emollient cream on babies head? but his head has abit of scratches of the itchiness so can I still apply on scratches?

Anais P.Mustela

Hi, thank you for your question. Yes indeed you can apply our Stelatopia Emollient Cream on the scalp as well. Nevertheless, we would recommend you to also use our Stelatopia Foam Shampoo 150ml. This is the 1st shampoo on the market formulated for eczema prone skin. Its soothing and lipid-replenishing ingredients reduces the itchy sensations due to eczema flare-ups and help recover the skin. This product is available in Chemist Warehouse. Best regards, the Mustela Team

Fanny S.

Fanny S.asked

Do mustela have steroid ? How long can be use it for the baby?

Anais P.Mustela

Hi Fanny, thank you so much for your question. No, our Stelatopia Emollient Cream doesn't have any steroids. Our products are formulated to be used from birth on, from day one. There is no age limit really to use our products if you are happy with the results. Usually most parents use it between 0 and 6-7 year old, but adults could use our Stelatopia range for eczema-prone skin. It would be absolutely fine.

Get an answer from our members and Mustela representatives

CategoryBaby Skincare