Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Cream

Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Cream (page 2 of 2)

Yvon84

Yvon84South East Queensland, QLD

Really effective for dry skin

With the change in weather my daughter's skin had quite a bad breakout of dry skin all over her torso. We had some samples of the Stelatopia cream and within a few days it really made a big difference so we purchased a tube! She no longer has massive patches of red, dry and flaky skin.

Purchased in May 2019 at Amcal for A$27.95.

ayetitay

ayetitaySydney, NSW

Awesome cream!

My baby love this cream so much it will always be his daily routine.. at first I don’t know anything about this product, it was my friend who told me the awesome effect of it! At birth his face started to get red but when I regularly apply it to his skin it started to glow and free from redness! I cannot skip this routine for my son.. i am absolutely recommending this product to all moms out there... so amazing!

Purchased in March 2019 at Better Braces.

Rosa V.

Rosa V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing lotion

Well we use all mustela product from bath oil barrier cream toner and now we use this facial cream as our bubba has red skin on his cheeks due to excessive drooling been helping to reduce the inflammation and keep his skin smooth

Purchased in December 2018.

Anais P.Mustela

Hi Rosa, thank you so much for your kind words. I am glad it worked well. Best regards. The Mustela team

Baby Skincare Products

Find out how Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Cream compares to other Baby Skincare Products

Monica D.

Monica D.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for my baby’s skin

I was so worried when my LO has eczema around her neck fold and arm. I felt completely broken heart everytime i saw her scratch her neck. And i tried Mustela, believe it or not, it only takes 7 days until her skin back to normal. I only use this cream since then

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Australia.

Anais P.Mustela

Hi Monica, thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to read such positive feedback. Best regards, the Mustela team.

Mye

MyeSydney, NSW

Love the balm

Life changing

After trying everything else on the market, I found Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Cream. It completely changed my son's skin within a week. He suffered with eczema and seborrheic dermatitis.
-Soaks into the skin without leaving an oily film or being comedogenic.
-Doesn't sting or irritate abrasions
-Pleasant smell
I used it as part of a regime of products to heal weeping crusting sores on my son's arms and cheeks. I now use it as a maintenance product all over his body. His skin is robust, smooth, moisturised and hydrated. I have found nothing like it, it is amazing!

Perfect barrier and moisturiser for baby eczema!

My daughter was battling severe atopic eczema all over her body. None of the major "dermatologist recommended" brands worked! Discovered this wonderful product recommended by our dermatologist and ever since my little girl cannot live without it!!!! Her skin is now soft and scale free!!! We now use it twice a day all over her body! We also lather this on prior to swimming!
I definitely recommend the balm!

ABiel

ABielRockhampton

Can't be without it!

I discovered this cream by accident when my son was 4 months old and battling eczema all over his body. We had tried everything...oils, washes, ointments, creams, barrier creams...everything would help for about 3 hours then his skin was scaly and red again. Within 3 days of using this cream, his skin was almost clear! I wish I could post a photo of the before and after so everyone can see the result! Now at 12 months, if we go without this cream, his skin begins to dry and become itchy again. Absolutely swear by this cream!

Ji Zhen

Ji ZhenAdelaide

Only moisturiser we will use for baby wih eczema

After battling horrible, painful eczema with our baby for nearly a year, we discovered Mustela's stelatopia cream, and have not looked back since.
It's thick without leaving the skin tacky and I love that it is fragrance-free.
We still get flare-ups, but they are so much easier to get under control.
This product is expensive but worth every penny. Toysrus occasionally have good sales and we stock up then.

Baby Skincare Products

ROBYN JOHNSON

ROBYN JOHNSONROCKHAMPTON

An incredible result

After spending many $$$ and reading innumerable reviews about the best treatment for severe eczema on a 4month old, I stumbled on this product at one of our local pharmacies. There was a definite difference in baby's skin within 24hours - scaliness and general skin dryness had disappeared, red angry blotches and the redness in elbow, arm and knee creases had faded. This product is a miracle in a tube - should be recommended by all health professionals to parents of children who suffer with eczema.

Pru

PruWaverton

The best eczema cream we have found!

We had been battling eczema with my 21 month old toddler for about 4 months, and none of the creams were working. A friend recommended this brand, bought it when I ran out of all the other creams. Instantly I could tell this cream was much more moisturising, and could feel that it actually stayed on and gave a protective barrier. THANK YOU Mustela for such an amazing product, I recommend it to everyone! Her eczema is now under control!
Does what it says, moisturising, not too thick on the skin, easy to spread, no scent.
Not enough places stock it!

redcat

redcat

I stubbled across this cream when I tried to find a substitute to another cream my baby had been prescribed overseas for her eczema. I had to order the other cream from overseas and was paying 4 times as much as 1 tube of stelatopia. Her eczema is at bay. We switched to another locally available organic cream and my baby's skin became patchy again. I would swear by this.
I like everything about this cream. It is a little greasy but that means the skin does not dry off as fast as the milk of the same brand does.
the 200g package is a little on the small side.

See all Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Cream reviews

Amreen I.

Amreen I.asked

Can mustela emollient cream applied to baby face?

Anais P.Mustela

Hi Amreen, thank you for your question and sorry for the delay of the answer. There is no harm applying Stelatopia Emollient Cream on the face but we have just launched a face cream for eczema prone skin: Stelatopia Emollient Face Cream 40ml. This cream is specially formulated for the needs of the skin on the face (thinner and more delicate), has a melting creamy texture that is easy to apply and can be applied on eye lids and contour area. I hope this helps. Best regards, The Mustela team

Aakifah A.

Aakifah A.asked

Hi can I use mustela emollient cream on babies head? but his head has abit of scratches of the itchiness so can I still apply on scratches?

Anais P.Mustela

Hi, thank you for your question. Yes indeed you can apply our Stelatopia Emollient Cream on the scalp as well. Nevertheless, we would recommend you to also use our Stelatopia Foam Shampoo 150ml. This is the 1st shampoo on the market formulated for eczema prone skin. Its soothing and lipid-replenishing ingredients reduces the itchy sensations due to eczema flare-ups and help recover the skin. This product is available in Chemist Warehouse. Best regards, the Mustela Team

Fanny S.

Fanny S.asked

Do mustela have steroid ? How long can be use it for the baby?

Anais P.Mustela

Hi Fanny, thank you so much for your question. No, our Stelatopia Emollient Cream doesn't have any steroids. Our products are formulated to be used from birth on, from day one. There is no age limit really to use our products if you are happy with the results. Usually most parents use it between 0 and 6-7 year old, but adults could use our Stelatopia range for eczema-prone skin. It would be absolutely fine.

Get an answer from our members and Mustela representatives