Muval (page 2)

219 reviews · Statistics

89% · 19620 · 9%

Job Satisfaction
See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

RY
RYCanberra8 posts

Professional with a can do attitude

From the initial call with Mitchell, who followed up with calls in a timely manner, I knew I was dealing with very pleasant and professional people. Mitchel was very helpful and flexible with the dates as we were not sure when we could exactly move. Booking was very easy and clear.
The Team of 2 arrived on time and moved our furniture taking care not to damage any items. They had blankets to wrap the items such as the fridge and freezer. They were quick and time efficient as well. We moved from a 2 level home to a 1 level home. At the new home, the Team happily placed the large items where we asked them to. It was a very pleasant experience. Highly recommended. Thank you!!
C.St
C.St

Friendly, helpful & Prompt Service

I enquired online not expecting much (other companies had been very slow to get back to me). Grant from Moval called and was really friendly over the phone so I decided to proceed with getting a quote. I had some very heavy, fragile specialty items (slate pool table & safe) which needed extra consideration, as well as my want to have a truck all to ourselves as it was a long distance move (7.5hrs) Grant explained everything clearly and in detail, and was able to answer my many questions. He contacted the movers on my behalf and found a solution tailored to me. The booking system was easy to use, and insurance easy to add (and not too expensive!). Highly recommend Grant & Moval to anyone needing removal services.
Umayr Siddiqui
Umayr Siddiqui

Had a great experience with Muval. They were very professional and work towards my requirements. Highly recommend Lauren. She was very accommodating with what we needed with our move in terms of dates, prices and the type of workers we wanted to work with. Lauren communication between myself and the removalists was perfect with the attention to detail!
Bernie
BernieVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional Service across the board with Muval

I came to Muval with 2 interstate moves, then a local move upon return, after having things in a local storage. All of these were handled with professionalism, utilising great removalist professionals on each occasion at a very competitive price.
Alanna
AlannaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

They have a very easy to use website that lets you input specs of what you have and where you need to go, plus a list of vendors that are available to service you. They gave me a prompt and informative callback, which was great as I was working to a tight schedule, and booked my move on the spot so they are very efficient! Have used them twice now for a move interstate from VIC to SA (1 bed and living room) and locally in SA (2 location pickups to final destination). Both times went very well.
Hassan G.
Hassan G.NSWSydney, NSW

Professional Service

I had an exceptional experience with a removalist service facilitated by Muval. The team was professional, kind, and patient, surpassing my expectations. They arrived on time, handled my belongings with care, and demonstrated expertise throughout the process. Muval made everything easy and ensured everything was on time. I highly recommend this removalist service for their outstanding professionalism, attention to detail, and commitment to customer satisfaction.
Mrs. Waqar
Mrs. Waqar

Impeccably done. Highly recommend it

Bree was exceptional at customer service. Our removalist didn’t show up on the day of the move and we tried connecting with so many companies, but Bree arranged for us to have the removalist come in less than an hour. She made sure we would get the job done on the day the move was planned, without any hiccups. The move went quite well and smoothly. The removalist were very professional and did it all very fast. We moved from a 3 bedroom + study house to a 4 bedroom house and we were done in just under 6 hours.
Thank you for all your help.

Thank you so much for all your help.

Caitlin
Caitlin

Bree from Muval made my life so easy

Bree organised Doctor Move to help me move. Bree was so fantastic and so responsive, I barely had to think about it. Doctor Move were so fantastic, the guys who helped were so attentive, nothing was too much trouble. They navigated narrow stairways like absolute champs
Vasanth
VasanthNSWSydney, NSW

Smooth and easy removalist arrangement

I was able to book for removalist service in a short time span and No Limits removalists offered good value for money. Certainly recommend them.
John Z.
John Z.

Hassle free

Quick and efficient, put me in touch with the removalists immediately.
Shane A.
Shane A.2 posts

A good experience

Due to illness in the family, we needed to reschedule our move several times. Mitchell from the Muval office was extremely helpful, both in the process of assessing our needs and also when it came to adjusting details. On the day, everything went seamlessly.

Thanks Mitchell and Muval!

Tas W.
Tas W.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
KAW
KAWWAPerth, WA

Muval took so much stress out of my move!

Moving interstate on short notice for work and Muval took the stress out of finding shipping solutions. Grant was so helpful and was great in following up. His clear and prompt communication meant I was confident that the process would be smooth and any concerns or questions I have had have been answered. While other companies take ages to get back to you, the service I received at Muval saved me so much stress. Great customer service is hard to find these days and I have really appreciated my
experience with Grant.
Brianna
BriannaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Muval took all the stess out of moving

I recently used Muval to find a removalist for my move and I couldn't be happier with the service. As someone who has usually just moved themselves with a ute, my first experience using removalists was exceptional. Muval took all the stress out of moving and allowed me to focus on being excited to move into my very first home. They also offer the option to get your energy services connected which makes the moving process that much easier. Special shout out to Mel who provided excellent service throughout!
MelbourneMum83
MelbourneMum83VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
Natalie B.
Natalie B.NSWSydney, NSW

Smooth and perfectly timed

I had to move 2 people from separate households to the same address. One was long distance of about 2 hours away, one just up the road. I was moving a household, the other a bedroom and some kitchen appliances. They were quick and efficient at loading and got to the new place in time. They'd emptied half the truck when the truck from down south arrived. It was all very neatly arranged by Muval. We were in fast and easy.

Matthew
Matthew

Great Service

Muval helped to make my move from Melbourne to Sydney a lot less stressful. Karla is really helpful and experienced in all moving matters, and I was very happy with the moving company referred to me. Would definitely recommend.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.

Very happy with Muval

We were assisted by Grant for our interstate move - Grant quickly provided us with multiple quotes to compare and offered us help each step of the booking process. Once we chose the removalist company we were going to proceed with both the company and Muval kept communicating with us and providing helpful updates. Would recommend using Muval :)
Eugene
Eugene 9 posts
Brit
Brit

Amazing service

Liz was super accomodating and was able to
Organise our move at very short notice. They were really flexible, working with our availability. The job was completed within the estimated time and cost estimate was accurate too. Would definitely recommend!
Geanie P.
Geanie P.

Amazing! Took the stress away

Muval were great to deal with. They handled everything. Jack was amazing!
Hassan
HassanVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC20 posts

Great Customer Service

I have been served by a representative by the name of Lauren. She was just amazing. She understood my needs, suggested me different products and when she couldn’t get confirmation straightaway, she kept an eye and got back to me as promised. Happy with Muval.
Sand
Sand

Brilliant Service!

Muval's service and their connecting us to RemovinGo Removalists to move two pieces of high end furniture from Syd to Melb went very smoothly. Nella and the team stayed in communication all the way through. Fixed the hurdles we came across and the delivery team went above and beyond to deliver the furniture professionally and in perfect condition. Would highly recommend their service.
SteveH
SteveH

Friendly, timely and efficient!

A rush move of a bedroom, started, delivered on time and well packed!
Chey
CheyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Removalist! Great service all round

They helped move our 4 bedroom house. The 2 gentleman were efficient and took care with our belongings. Nothing was a hassle and did it all with a smile on their faces. Great price. Would highly recommend! Great service by Mitchell at Muval.
Paxy
PaxyNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Perfection

Professional, orderly, bubble wrapped delicates, connected my lounge, clothes rack

Adam C.
Adam C.NSWSydney, NSW5 posts

Very easy to book, but the price estimate I got was utterly misleading

Finding and booking removalists was very smooth. Unfortunately, I was unhappy in the end. The price estimate I got from Muval was $630 for 4.5 hours-long move but I paid $1050 for 5.5 hours-long move. This was because ridiculously high call-out fee incurred by the removalists (2 hours). This was not included in the estimate from Muval, although now I can see it was mentioned in the small print. Still, the difference is enormous. In my opinion, they should either say "$630 + call out fee approx. 140" or just say "we don't know the final price compute it yourself".
Daisy
DaisyVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Fabulous service from Karla at Muval

Our interstate move of storage items was difficult to scope as what we wanted to bring up was a moving target. Karla at Muval was friendly, responsive, helpful and quick to action and the online calculators made it easy for us to work our the volume of our shipment, once we were clear on what we were taking. The movers were arranged for the next day, and the recommended shipping company (Brisk) did a great job I would be happy to use Muval again.
Nic
Nic

Great customer service

Great simple, helpful service. Thank you I had a really pleasant move.
Steve N
Steve N

Thank you Jamahl at Muval!

The team at Muval, in particular, Jamahl were fantastic, highly recommended. From the initial contact to the completion of the move they were highly professional and completed everything which was promised.

Our move was a massive one between NSW and QLD, all our property was delivered safe and well. Both teams of movers were great, professional, polite and highly competent.

Thank you Muval!

Jarryd Judd
Jarryd JuddVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC11 posts
Dianna
DiannaACTCanberra 2600, ACT

Exceeding expectations

Absolute great service. Spoke with Dan to enquire about quote for moving my son from his one bedroom unit in Brisbane to Canberra. The quote was substantially better than any other I had been given. Needed to organise this move within 5 days and it was no problem. Charm was the allocated movers and Matt and Eddy were great guys. Very pleased with every aspect of this move. Prompt, friendly, affordable and no damages at all. Definitely recommend Muval- great job everyone and thankyou.
Karen
KarenNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Great job!

We moved from a 3 bedroom 2 storey townhouse to a house 10 minutes away.
Jolly Good removals contacted us the day before to confirm and finalise details. Gino and Darren arrived on time and worked hard to pack and unload.
Highly recommended
Melissa S.
Melissa S.2 posts

Professional move for family home

We moved from a single storey house with narrow doorways to a 2 storey house. The removalists (Gogo Movers) were professional, polite and careful with our things. They were skilled in getting furniture into tight corners and up the stairs! The price was reasonable and they worked hard. Thanks Muval for organising the move for us!
Rob
Rob3 posts

Recent move

a Three bedroom house collected from a storage shed and delivered to my new home.
All work was completed on the same day.
The packing started on time and unloading was completed on schedule. Gino, Elliot and Jacob did a great job.
J D.
J D.

Don't make a move without them!

Moved house and car interstate. Don't know how I could've managed without Muval. Lachlan's help was immeasurable. Having someone to liaise and administer with the different companies took all the stress out of the move and allowed me to focus on getting a place in the new city. Muval is a great ally in any move. I wouldn't recommend any move without them, especially Lachlan! Thanks, Lachlan!

Alexander M.
Alexander M.NSWSydney, NSW

Very helpful, responsive and hard working

They literally saved my life after another company let me down while I was sitting on boxes till late. There are extremely helping, knowledgeable and professional operators at Muval. Michael and the Bet Removalist guys who responded after hours and worked hard, thank you! They relocated me and my stuff the very same day without charging anything above their normal rate. I should have contacted them from the very start. Absolutely recommended!
Robert L.
Robert L.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
Peter H
Peter HQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Removalist

Transported a bed from Brisbane to Sydney.
Collected on time and delivered on time. 4 flights of stairs was no issue.
Lee and Blake were excellent from Ready Movers.It was a small job but treated as if it was a total house move.
Lachlan from Muval pulled it all together.
Highly recommended.
Anonymous
AnonymousNSWSydney, NSW

Lost a couple of items during the move

The 2 removalists provided by Muval had a poor attitude , unprofessional and lost the glass top of tv unit as well as screws for my bookcase , and broke my coat hanger. Also en route to the destination they decided to take a break and still charged me. Also part of the job description was to assemble and dismantle furniture, they assembled the washing machine incorrectly. I only had 1 person worth of things excluding my personal things and still took 4 hours to dismantle and assemble my furniture plus moving things to the truck and unloading to my unit.