Mwave Australia Online Store

Mwave Australia Online Store (page 2 of 17)

Easy, quick and reliable

I have ordered from MWave on several occasions now. Each time the experience has been quick and easy. Their website is easy to navigate and search on, it includes plenty of product information. Not to mention the prices are so much cheaper. The dispatch and delivery is fast, with my last purchase being a next day delivery. MWave is the first place I look for my technology needs.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Outstanding Service and Prompt delivery!

Absolutely outstanding service and prompt delivery with online orders.

Down to earth and genuine customer service that helps you with any query you need.

MWave is the purely the best in the game, don't look any further.

Gage D.

Gage D.Darling Downs, QLD

Fantastic Quality Items with Excellent Prices & Shipping Times.

I had recently ordered an Asus Gaming TUF Laptop which was my first purchase with mWave (normally very loyal to PC Case Gear). From the very start of the process, The website was extremely easy to use and find my way around. I only waited 2 business days to receive my order (which is extremely fast as I am located in regional QLD). The order arrived packed in such a way I believe not even falling off of the freight truck would have damaged the items inside. Furthermore, When contacting support to let them know what a fabulous job they had done I was greeted by a lovely lady named Jacqui who was extremely customer service orientated and more than happy to help in any way (even though everything from my order was perfect).

Product PurchasedASUS TUF Gaming FX505DD

BenjaminCanberra 2600, ACT

Quick processing marred by slow shipping.

Purchased an item in stock and listed as dispatch “less than 24 hours”.

Received an email that the item was “dispatched” at 0730 on the Thursday.

Not so - I don’t fully know where the delay was, but apparently it’s not expected to leave Sydney until later tonight (Friday).

Unsure if this is a COPE issue (who state that transit time between syd and Canberra is 1 business day) or a Mwave issue, but Mwave probably need to check the definition of “dispatched”.

Usual quick delivery

Item as described, delivered quickly and extremely well packaged.
Always happy with the speed of delivery and the products themselves.
Good value at all times can be counted on. excellent customer service at all times.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

Always purchase my computer gear from here. They are cheap and very fast service. There support after purchase is always good. These guys are the best. Never had a problem with them.
John

Paul

Paul

Good customer service with a small delivery issue that was resolved.

Product PurchasedMonitor

Ian Watson

Ian WatsonWestern District, VIC

Synology NAS purchase

The online purchase of a Synology NAS and hard drives couldn't have been easier. Mwave is one of the better online stores I use. The delivery was also exceptionally quick. Well done Mwave.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Faust B.

Faust B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast and nice product.

The website was easy to navigate and quite easy to purchase from. Easy to navigate. Reasonable range of products, Some items are not availaable elsewhere. The product quality was excellent.

Product PurchasedMonitor stands
Iowyn

IowynSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great order times and good customer service

Had the only monitor in my specs and price range available compared to all other stores.
Had to cancel a different or and had a great response and experience.
Reliable and easy to deal with.

Product Purchased32GK650F

Fry187

Fry187Sydney, NSW

Fastest shipping i have experienced.

Ordered product at 11:46am, it arrived at 2:58pm - can't ask for more. I have not experienced this level of service through any other online store. Will certainly be shopping with mwave more.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

This Must Be A Joke Right???

Patrick M.Mwave Australia

We have been advised by Cope that "there were a few issues with parking or the receiver not being home. I have spoken to the receiver and this has been rebooked for delivery on Friday 23/8".
Hope we can have succesful delivery this Friday.

David

David

Too easy!

Good product at a good price with good service and fast delivery - 10/10.
Installed the SSD - very easy to do and it works a treat. My old laptop has a new lease of life.

Product PurchasedCrucial BX500 240GB SSD

George Polkorn

George PolkornWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Quick Uninterruptible Power Supply delivery at good price

Mwave had the Sinewave 900VA version of Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) from CyberPower CP900EPFCLCDa at good price and it was delivered quickly. Sinewave version is recommended when internal power supply in Personal Computer has what's called Active Power factor correction (Active PFC). Almost a month gone and it's working fine supporting PC, 3 LCD monitors, audio and 2GB backup drive.

Product PurchasedCyberPower CP900EPFCLCDa

Works perfectly. Great service.

I had to find an older part that was for a specific model of Macbook. The store made it very easy to ensure I ordered the correct part. There wasn't much of a range because of the specificity of my order, but it was good to see that lots of other people with different needs could have found their parts too. The part has made a massive difference to speeding up my aging MacBook.

hnolte

hnolteSydney, NSW

From a Happy Customer for almost 10 Years, no Major Complaints.

Easy to find what you look for, mostly plenty to choose from and the Products are always passible but mostly very good. Orders take never more than 3 to 5 Days but I had one arriving within 2 Days. I'm dealing with this Company for almost 10 Years and I never had a real disappointment. I recommend them to my best Friends.

Product PurchasedAll sorts of Computer gear

Excellent service

I have ordered with Mwave a few times before, and prices and turnaround times have generally been excellent. On this occasion I ordered two hard drives and they arrived the following day, so no complaints from me.

Marcus

MarcusLaunceston, TAS

excellent service

Rang to ask them if a certain ryzen cpu was instock and they shipped it the same day. Hard to find cpu because they usually sold out so quickly. Fast shipping too. Mwave have never really failed me Ive always get good service with them.

Jackie

JackieSydney, NSW

Great Service

Ordered a printer online through MWave at 6PM on Friday evening and had it with me by 12.30PM on Monday.

I was sceptical as I hadn't heard of the site before but with a saving of $100 on a recommended printer I couldn't go past it.

I would definitely go there again if I have any computer needs

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Michael

MichaelSydney

Mwave is always reliable

Long time satisfied customer here. They consistently deliver and when things go wrong their support is there to help. Probably one of the best sources of computer hardware for a good price online.