Mwave Australia Online Store

Mwave Australia Online Store (page 2 of 36)

4.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (49) · No (492)

nessy

nessyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Screen is amazing clarity colour and performance worth every penny

easy to find and compare the screens I like then their prices and availability
the whole process was easy quick and pain free
a week from order in these difficult times was perfect

Buda

BudaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Satisfied - service and product

Great

Really easy to use store front, lots of choice. Gear came quickly and good price. Very happy with the products. G815 keyboard us great, fantastic to type on. G502 is great as well

CLACKA

CLACKASydney, NSW

All to simple

1/ To navigate website great,but small video links a must --2/ The biggest range in N.S.W by none.--3/I build gaming PC S and very happy with the service and postage times

Rodders

RoddersHunter Region, NSW

I live 330km away Online is perfect for me!

Everything was perfect, easy to find, I found what I wanted and placed the order via PayPal. The next day I wanted to add an item to the order. The online chat support was extremely friendly and helpful and assisted me in adding the item. all in all a great outcome.

Product PurchasedMB/ CPU/ RAM/ HDD/ CPU COOLER
cdot

cdotSydney, NSW

Headset was used and repacked

In the age corona virus you send me a used repacked headset, like WTH Mwave. In who's world did you think repacking a headset was ok, and doing this at this time ? I have been a customer for 10 years and spent 20K+, not sure I will be back.

Brian M.

Brian M.Perth, WA

Quick and Easy

Easy to find what I was after. Quick postage. Easy shopping experience. Would buy from them again. Took 10 days to get here in WA with normal postage. With the Covid-19 situation, thats acceptable.

Product PurchasedLG 34WL500-B 34" Ultra-Wide Full HD HDR10 FreeSync IPS Monitor
Jay Mitchell

Jay MitchellSydney, NSW

Excellent service and unbeatable range in stock!

Great Service

Easy to find products and compare them.
There is a large range of products available with easy selection.
Products quality is as stated with a very quick service. Delivery only took a couple of days and was packaged for protection.

Product PurchasedSeagate 12TB NAS Hard Drives

Find out how Mwave Australia Online Store compares to other Online Shops

Great product, works very good.

Good layout of products and range of products and the mouse I got works very good.
I am very happy with the whole experience.
Great product, works very good.
Will be back.
Cheers John.

Product PurchasedBluetooth mouse
Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

A huge range and fast processing

Easy to search and browse the online store. A great range and prices, backed by efficient service. I go to Mwave first for all my computer needs and would recommend them. Latest purchase was to double my RAM and add two large 6TB drives to my desktop machine.

Jared C

Jared CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Customer Service

After contacting the customer service crew about challenges provided with Covid-19 and the restrictions applied in my area, they made sure to help me out and provide my purchased equipment asap with the most friendly back and fourth contact. Truly amazed with Mwave and will 100% be buying again from here again :)

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Amazing Stuff!!!

Competitive price on everything, fast shipping and great service. I will definitely be buying from Mwave again. The website has a fantastic layout and I am very satisfied with everything.

Bill EvansAU

Disgusting customer service

I have recently ordered and received over $5000 worth of computer, monitor, hardware and software. This week, I found I needed a simple USB adaptor which was showing as available on the Mwave website. After a number of days without any update, I sent multiple messages requesting updates without any response whatsoever. How disgusting after spending thousands and when I order an off the shelf USB adaptor that is in stock, not to get any response at all. Mwave, this is a disgrace. This is on the shelf, not a complex task to take one off the shelf and update my order to pick up. Beyond angry.

keichan56

keichan56Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy, fast and efficient - especially during Covid times

Have made several orders recently (August 2020) and the whole process has been easy. I've had to change a couple of orders and this has been done with no fuss. Kinda like Apple - just works. I had one warranty claim (not Mwave's fault at all) and this was handled well - a good sign when warranty claims work just as well as sales!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedPhilips 27" LCD monitor with Ultra Wide-Color 276E9QDSB/75

Jimbo

JimboGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome

Very easy to find the item required and surprisingly they had it in stock, ordering process was very easy to carry out and all went smoothly.
This mob have a very large range of products from which to choose from and found it interesting shuffling thru items i would luv to buy.
The quality of the product i purchased (GPU) was excellent together with fast turnaround time, overall i highly recommend this mob

kavan.ashegh

kavan.asheghSydney, NSW

Great products for great prices

Fast shipping and delivery, superb packaging. Great price very happy with my purchase. Ordering process was easy with various options to Do the check out With. All products were in mint condition too.

Melissa G.

Melissa G.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Awesome products and etc.

It was easy to navigate the website, theres a good range of avalible products, I was really satified with the quality of the products I bought, overall I would defently recomend ;)... (fyi/p.s./etc.=I purchased both a Orico CRS21 USB 3.0 TF & SD Card Reader - Black... and a... G.Skill Flare X 16GB(2x 8GB) DDR4 3200MHz Memory... but because I can only pick one for this review I chose the one that cost the most)

Product PurchasedG.Skill Flare X 16GB(2x 8GB) DDR4 3200MHz Memory
Matthew

MatthewSydney, NSW

Perfect

Easy to order, website is very good so easy to search the product we need. delivery on time. Product range is wide enough, the price is reasonable. Payment options are wide: credit cards etc. Thanks

Harrison

HarrisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Huge Amount of Quality and Care

I got a custom PC built a few months ago, it was packaged really well, not a single bit of dust or any scratches or dings from shipping, cable management was immaculate and to this day it handles all the huge amounts of gaming, rendering and physics sim stress I put on it. Cannot fault the build quality, made future upgrades super easy and to top it all off it was way cheaper than a prebuilt and offered no bloatware to boot.

Product PurchasedMwave Custom PC Assembly and Testing Service

RodK

RodKasked

Mwave Australia Online Store

Why is my order taking so long it has been 5 days on item that should have shipped in 24 hours

cSquared
cSquared

Exact same situation, they haven’t responded to any messages either. Absolutely terrible service. NSW barely has any new cases compared to Victoria yet businesses here somehow manage to operate well. Covid isn’t an excuse for poor service.

H N.

H N.asked

Mwave Australia Online Store

Was just wondering around how many days orders are gonna be 'processing' amongst the whole pandemic. I've read it'd take 1-3 days until it's ready to be picked up if the products are in stock in store. I've placed my order to get picked up last week and all the products were stated to be in stock in store. I understand if there are delays of course.

Adam L.
Adam L.

Dont bother with them, just order from scorptec or PLE, youll have your item delivered to your door faster than Mwave can even respond to a query.

Glenn P.
Glenn P.

It is a bit of a joke. If they don't pick up their game I will buy parts elsewhere from now on. Processing order for a week now, totally ridiculous!

Jamie T.
Jamie T.

Yeah I'm on day 4 now.. 4 of 5 parts are allocated and apparently they are fffing closed on the weekend.. Are you kidding me? When you are this slow you double the hours to keep up.. Just add the damn cpu to order it is not a hard job..

Shariffe H.

Shariffe H.asked

Hey guys,

Purchased a new motherboard from Mwave a week ago picked up from store and only got to start my build this Saturday just gone and doesn't work I've built many PC's before this is the first time motherboard doesn't work checked all the parts with a different board and all works this is DOA what can I do

Patrick M.Mwave Australia

Please submit a warranty ticket via your Mwave account

manichahal
manichahal

Yeah.. do that online warranty and keep waiting for years like i do.

Get an answer from our members and Mwave Australia representatives