3Mwave Australia Physical Store

Mwave Australia Physical Store Questions & Answers

Verifiedmwave.com.au
Charles and Megs
Charles and Megs · Mwave Australia Physical Store

I wish to come into the store and purchase an item that is shown to be in stock, however, I cannot get an answer from anyone if I can collect the item immediately.

How can a large computer company NOT have a phone service? AND why will no one answer my messages?

Shine G.

I found their phone # but it's an automated phone service. Even when given the option to press 0 to speak to an operator it says your call can't be transferred.

Mwave Australia   DM

Hi Charles, If it is listed as "In Stock at Mwave" then yes, we should have in the warehouse, however stock can sell out before you arrive.
We recommend placing your order and use Pick Up or Express Pick Up to actually reserve stock.
FAQ for product availability:-
external link

Alternatively, jump on online chat during business hours - a pop up should be on the bottom right of our home page.

Shine G.

As I referenced in my own question below I only get your virtual chat at the bottom right of ANY page. And I just went to your homepage & it's still your virtual assistant.

TJF · Mwave Australia Physical Store

Order SO01785059 This is order I complained about not being answered

Mwave Australia   DM

Hi Thomas, We have checked all channel communications and your Mwave account > Messages/Tickets and cannot find any correspondence relating to a request to have your order shipped.
If you provide the channel you used to send us the request then I can search further - email, online chat etc
I have forwarded your request to the Support Team and they will reach to have this shipped to you.

theflashgamingxxmagicmik
theflashgamingxxmagicmik · Mwave Australia Physical Store

So im looking to get a new buy a bunch of parts for a new build im wondering if u guys have the parts at the store like available for purchase in lidcombe since i am looking to pay cash in hand for parts like the 3070 rtx and stuff.

Mwave Australia   DM

Hi, Firstly, our showroom is cashless currently.
Second, please check product availability status online - "In Stock at Mwave" = we have stock in our warehouse, however it could sell out before you arrive, as online orders will commit the stock.
Wait times will apply dependiing on how busy the showroom is and also our warehouse is extremely busy due to the Xmas/Boxing Day long weekend orders.

Shariffe H. · Mwave Australia Physical Store

Hey guys,

Purchased a new motherboard from Mwave a week ago picked up from store and only got to start my build this Saturday just gone and doesn't work I've built many PC's before this is the first time motherboard doesn't work checked all the parts with a different board and all works this is DOA what can I do

Kevington
Kevington

I suggest you return the motherboard to Mwave for their technicians to check it out. One of the problems associated with DIY computer assembly is taking adequate antistatic measures. From your question I have no information of how experienced you are with PC assembly. If the board is genuinely DOA, I would think that under Australian computer law you would be entitled to a replacement or a refund.

Shariffe H.

Thanks Kevington I'd like to think im very experienced ive built many PC's in the past and this is the first time I've encountered this problem i just hope they are willing to help

Shariffe H.

Its weird it doesn't boot. I've checked all components on a different board and all works fine so not sure what the problem could be

Dave
Dave · Mwave Australia Physical Store

I am looking at a new computer system buying a number of parts from Mwave. I want to buy the AMD Ryzen 7 2700X.

It is valued at $440.00 at CCPU computers; would Mwave be willing to bring their price down to match that?

Mwave Australia   DM

Sorry Dave, we wont be able to match as this is way below our cost. Please check their stock to ensure you are receiving a brand new item and not a used one. This is the lowest price in the market so purchase with caution, however should you manage to get the stock (and it is new) then you have scored yourself a great bargain.
Good luck...
Regards

AbsoluteCancer R.
AbsoluteCancer R.

Hi i was wondering in your pre built system Mwave F27i 2.0 Gaming PC - RX 580 8GB Edition SKU# AC26157
yould you guys be able to add a pci wifi adapter to it. Yes i will pay for it if so thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Mwave Australia representatives

Select a listing for your question
Mwave Australia Physical Store

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Mwave Australia Physical Store is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2023.