3Mwave Australia

5,421 reviews
Minty
Minty

Great Service

I ordered my new 3060 ti on the 8th of November, and it turned up on the 11th of November
WaveOfDeception
WaveOfDeception3 posts

Misleading Stock Status

Do not believe their stated stock levels and packing timeframes. Unfortunately I’ve given Mwave at least 3 chances, and on every occasion they have listed items in local stock, before correcting it after ordering and blaming supplier shortages for delays. Like many Australian IT sites, they appear to predominantly ‘drop-ship’, and deceive customers into thinking they have the items in stock to make sales - bait and switch.
Brighton
BrightonSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Fantastic service at limbcomb Sydney Australia today they were happy to help me even on a small 500 dollar budget good work highly recommend
Trevor K.
Trevor K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Very good service

Have bought from them several times over the last couple of years. I've generally had a great experience with them. I wouldn't always describe their preparation "quick", but they shipped the last order on the same day it ordered, so it seems to be improving. In one case where I needed to cancel an order, they were responsive and quick to refund the money Definitely worth checking out if looking for computer components. Show reply
Steve E
Steve E

Good after sales service

Had to return a faulty item (Satechi Hub with SSD enclosure for Mac). Appreciate Mwave replacing it quickly. Great store.
Mahdi
MahdiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  • +2Thumbnail
SDG
SDG10 posts

Worst experince ever

It took 6 days to send my item out of the warehouse nevermind the delivery time and then when i got it - it was not what I ordered.
When I tried to return it I got up them for screwing up so badly so they decided to take 6 weeks to refund me.
HORRIBLE SERVICE! I DO NOT RECOMMEND!
Kathy
Kathy2 posts

Excellent order turn around

I needed a part for my PC a bit urgently. I ordered what I needed yesterday morning and I received it already today before 1pm! I am a 4 hour drive north of Sydney (regional). Very impressed and happy with the quick despatch and delivery! Thank you!
Sin
Sin2 posts
Md Taufiqur R.
Md Taufiqur R.
Johnathon
Johnathon2 posts

Always reliable

Intuitive site, easy to search for products with a excellent range. From searching to delivery, I trust mwave's service with fantastic customer support.
Ray
Ray4 posts

Great, very supportive staff

I purchased a WD backup drive for my wife's computer last month through the phone and the drive arrived the next day, great I thought. When I attached the drive I could see it in Win Explorer and could see the .exe files for software which I loaded. Unfortunately the WD software could not see its own drive. MWAVE excepted the faulty drive back and they are willing to exchange the drive for a backup drive more suitable for what I want and with free delivery thanks MWAVE, you saved my day.
Steven Tresidder
Steven TresidderFar North Queensland, QLD
  Online Store

Reliable, quick and they know their product

I have bought a lot of stuff from MWAVE over the years and not just under this name.

I live in regional Queensland and they have consistently hit the mark. In fact, they have improved over the CoVID period in the delivery times and attentiveness.

If there is something wrong, they work through it and help you achieve what the part was supposed to do.

They are also competitive on price.

You can find other suppliers for PC parts out there that might be cheaper, but this is a relationship with the customer that is consistent and efficient. I trust MWAVE when I pay them and they often have exceeded my expectations.

Seeking L.
Seeking L.Mid North Coast, NSW

Msi gaming pc

Awesome gaming pc lives up to the name and runs csgo, pubg and warzone so smoothly it's unreal
Jeremy H.
Jeremy H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No response to my order

I ordered on 26/Aug, and the email said they will come to my address in 3-5 business days. BUT, I did not receive any until today. I have phone call twice on Tuesday and Thursday, but they only push the responsibility to supplier and do nothing to me, not even call me if there is a delay.
Keelan Boswell
Keelan Boswell2 posts

Robert Reeves
Robert ReevesCentral West, NSW4 posts

Good Prices, Terribly slow to dispatch and lengthy RMA returns

Prices are great, however after ordering over 20 seperate items from them, their time to process the orders for me, these days, is just too long. If you dont want items in a hurry, then MWAVE is for you, else shop somwhere they will pick and pack in the same day and sent using a courier that doesnt then have more delays (StarTrak) before deliverying. I think in this day and age, theres an expectation that if something is in stock and i order that day, ship it out that day.
Rod
RodQueensland67 posts

Customer service and product

My original laptop was either damage or destroyed due to the truck catching on fire but luckily the driver escaped unhurt. Chad who is one of the employees at MWave talked me through the process claiming it under the postage insurance and it was approved within 3 days. Chad, you’re a legend and thank you very much for your assistance and for my brand new gaming laptop. Always pay for postage insurance peeps. Looking forward to doing business with MWave in the future as they are competitively priced.
Rex Wood
Rex WoodCentral West, NSW2 posts
  Online Store

Wouldn't buy tech anywhere else

I have used MWave for a few years, predominantly for convenience. Always fast efficient and competitively priced. However after a recent warranty issue, where the product came back to MWave and was dispatched to the supplier for their review [warranty claim accepted], the team at MWave were nothing short of brilliant.
On top of the whole process, always keeping me informed, consistent follow-up and then resolving the resultant warranty claim against a new purchase.
Customer service was exemplary. Why would you go anywhere else.
Keep up the great work, MWave!!

Rex Wood
Sydney/Orange

Cooper R
Cooper RPerth, WA

Customer service was great

I purchased a keyboard a while back and something broke on the keyboard and requested warranty, the service was very fast and quite elaborate on the requirements and the requests that they had regarding the product, witht the only drawback to the process was selecting the type of warranty claim.
Dave
Dave

Worst service ever

I purchased a Gigabyte monitor which had dead pixels straight out of the box. Sent back for warranty claim and waited several weeks for any action only to be told it doesnt meet the manufacturer's policy on dead pixels. I didnt pay to have a damaged monitor straight out of the box. At no point in the purchase did anyone mention I should expect a damaged monitor otherwise I would of gone elsewhere to a physical store to test before purchasing. What an expensive waste of money and time this has been. Even Harvey Norman returned a monitor that had the same issue many years ago. I would give zero stars but 1 is the lowest.
James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD56 posts

Great on Prices, Garbage on RMA

Purchased a very expensive motherboard ($549!) to only have the USB2 Headers die which is useless for me as I use them for RGB Fans etc so needless to say I contacted the RMA Department only to be ignored for days on end till I call and then get a response.

It has now been 10 days since they responded and me providing things required yet they still HAVE DONE NOTHING!!! $549 is not cheap and that’s money lost because they don’t want to get they’re act together.

2 Stars I think is perfect for this I would give 1 but I’m being kind!

Nathan
NathanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

MPG Z690 CARBON WIFI is a great DDR5 board. building a PC with this product was a breeze. great performance as well as aesthetically pleasing.
Paul B
Paul B

Customer Support was brilliant

My order hadn't shipped after 5 days, so I contacted support.
Turns out there's a problem with how they report in-stock and in-stock at supplier. I recommend that buyers take a screenshot of the item they've ordered, showing the stock status.
If nothing else, it will certainly satisfy any doubt that you misread the nice green banner "In Stock at Supplier" for "In Stock at Mwave"
In the end, my order arrived, well packed, all in good order, in a little over a week. There was good communication through the whole process.
For the range of product and the great prices, I'm pretty happy with that.
jim
jim2 posts

72 hours later, the order still hasn't even been picked

They have taken on more orders than they can handle and more than 3 days after placing the order it is still pending. The other 3 stores I ordered parts from at the same time all dispatched within hours. Never ordering from here again.
Jake M
Jake MHunter Region, NSW9 posts
  Verified Online Store

Not helpful with warranty claims

Found a monitor I liked and bought it from mwave. Monitor turned up with a line of broken pixels running down one side of the screen so I returned it for a warrantly claim. 6 weeks later I am still waiting to have the monitor fixed and I am left with no monitor for my new computer. Mwave said they won't issue a refund or send out a new monitor until gigabyte has finished trying to fix it. Next time ill stick to buying from a local retailer with on the spot exchanges.

Liam
LiamSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
Peter Simon
Peter Simon2 posts

Simple, reliable and convenient

This was basically the only place that stocked the power house p100x creator series MSI.

MSI have definitely set a very impressive standard with this unit and I am very satisfied with editing and rendering capabilities as well as gaming with highest quality settings.

Heintje
Heintje

Terrible customer service

CPU damaged during transit. No problem with that for me because they are going to fix it. The problem is I cannot get an update. Called more that 6 times and always told that they don't know what is going on and that they will get someone to update the ticket. Zero updates were made. Nobody seems to care.
Mwave Australia   DM

Hi Heintje, I'm sorry to hear that, normally updates come via the ticket system through your 'My Account' page. If you're able to send us a direct message with your Job or Sales Order Number I can look into this for you.

Daniel

Kieren
Kieren3 posts

Still waiting since 14th and all it says it processing

Hoping someone can reply. I have reached out on your ticket system for and update.

Yes I understand your busy at this time of year but a reply would be nice :)

Seem to get more traction posting a review here then on the online ticket system.

I am going to continue to purchase and the prices are competitive and understand sometime thing take time. Show 4 replies

KSB1978
KSB1978Richmond-Tweed, NSW4 posts

Fantastic shop

The online store is easy to navigate with a huge range of item selection.
The store has always been great to chat to about any issues, and they provide fast and efficient shipping most of the time.
Doug 4907
Doug 4907Adelaide, South Australia3 posts
  Online Store

I cannot fault these people

Webpage easy to use, huge range, and their phone support is truly excellent.
I have used Mwave to assemble new PCs, and have purchase various components
Westie
Westie20 posts
  Online Store

Satisfied with Mwave, not with courier

Slow to ship due to busy time of year but delivery was really fast. Well packaged too.

My only gripe and reason why I give 3 not 5 stars is that the courier they chose took a photo of my face on my property without my consent. This is gross and unacceptable, and a breach of privacy.

Chen
ChenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
E M.
E M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Stuart A.
Stuart A.Hunter Region, NSW3 posts

Unacceptable dispatch time

Absolutely appauling service placed my order & paid for it at 9am on the 22nd June for a solid state drive that's in stock. It's now 9am on the 4th of July & my order still has not being despatched (8 working days) How can anyone take this long to dispatch an order. I Ordered a part from a company in New Zealand on the 24th of June & received the part in regional Australia on the 30th of June, how good is that? Shame Mwave can't match or honour their dispatch time as advertised.

John K
John KNortheast, VIC

MSI - MAG B660M MORTAR WIFI DDR4

Purchased this MSI motherboard through MWave to use with an Intel 12400F processor. It was invoiced and delivered prior to end of financial year as required. The MSI MAG B660M MORTAR WIFI DDR4 made for easy configuration of the CPU power limits with the CPU cooler tunings, XMP to run RAM at 3200Mhz and ended up with pleasing benchmarks in excess of the average.
polite
politePerth, WA2 posts
  Verified Online Store

Falsely listing items as in stock

Ordered a Tp Link router

After payment was told that the product was on order from supplier and wouldn't be shipped until mid-August (2 months after the order) even though it was listed as "In-Stock at Mwave" and after contacting them and getting the order cancelled, as I write it is still listed as in stock on their website.
Seems duplicitous.

Had previously had good interactions with them, but I'd be hesitant to order again, especially if I need something in a timely manner.

Bruno C.
Bruno C.4 posts
  Online Store

Very cheap prices. Sadly, so is their service

After spending $15,000 on PC items for our SME Office, I have had to return my PC multiple times for repairs - in a matter of months. Today I can't even turn on my PC so I'll have to return it again!!! On top of that, you can't contact them over the phone to see if there'sa quick fix. They only accept online contact and they take their time to return message. Very poor service.
LOOK ELSWHERE WHERE THERE'S BETTER SERVICE AND HAVE A CALL CENTRE!!!
brett chaseling
brett chaselingWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts
  Online Store

slow initially to ship and offer alternatives but came through in the end

ordered and paid for all components 02/06/22 now 16/06. was a bit slow but they came through in the end.
cant fault the equipment installed and works well very fast.

Visit Official Website