3Mwave Australia

5,421 reviews
Tristan
Tristan
  Online Store

Item not as described, yet no fault found?

I had bought an MSI mech 6600 XT OC, and as soon as I put it into my pc after running games, I benchmarked it and found out it was power limited to 140 watts, I contacted mwave and sent it back, and then they declared it non faulty even when they discovered the same problem, yet they still sent it back, customer service was okay, but I expect to get what I paid for, and receive a quality item, they also told me if I wanted to make the gpu do what it should have done at first, i should use a software which could potentially brick my GPU, I feel this it quite unprofessional, and they could have contacted MSI themselves, but of course they now can charge me more money then I had intended to spend.
Mark
MarkSydney, NSW10 posts
Beau F.
Beau F.Richmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts
  Verified Online Store

My experience was pretty great

Delivery within 3 business days to my non capital city location. Price for these particular items was pretty good compared to other retailers. Well packaged and in good condition.
beckam2908
beckam2908Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Faulty GPU Return

The team at Mwave are very helpful. They were able to receive my GPU and hand it off the Gigabyte within a week. Unfortunately it took Gigabyte a long time to get it back to me, but to no fault of Mwave.
JohnK
JohnKGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Deleting cart contents

Deleting carefully chosen cart items after two days is unacceptable! It takes a LOT of time to review and select some $3,000 worth of items.
Richard
Richard2 posts

Great product

Fast arrival. Works very well with my set up. Good to use if you don't intend on over clocking and are mindful of budget.
yiFa
yiFaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
Joe B.
Joe B.Sydney, NSW

Fast reliable delivery

I bought a pre-built Ryzen computer with all related peripherals. Placed the order on a Saturday & received everything on a Thursday via a courier. Talk about fast response! The only gripe that I have, is that there's no proper notification system with the couriers advising customers of estimated time of arrival. Luckily I was home that morning!
Cpt Ratso
Cpt RatsoDarwin, NT4 posts

Returns and Overall Service

Have been buying parts from Mwave for a short time and today I had an issue and needed a return. Not only was it rectified fast, but a new item was posted out and arrived 4000km away in less than 3 days. Impressive guys, Thanks to the guys at Mwave I was back up and running in no time. As for the service and providing options and products, outstanding, nothing less. I run 8 computers at the same time ranging between I5's, I7's and I9's, I intend to buy two more in the very near future, no guessing where I will be spending my cash.

Regards from Darwin

Stupid C.
Stupid C.
  Online Store

Long waiting time and no responses

I have been waiting for my PC that I bought from the online store to be fixed. It came faulty and with an indication that it was faulty on the motherboard till then it stopped showing an image. It’s been 3 weeks with no written responses or follow ups.

Mwave, please inform your customers what’s going on.

Wing
WingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awful RMA process

The after purchase handling was awful, for context the RMA process of a GPU took over 2 months while making mistakes such as mailing to the wrong address and giving the customer options and retracting them shortly after. Overall would not suggest purchasing items here.
Justin T.
Justin T.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Quick delivery!

The entire sales process and shipping was smooth and fast.

I had trouble dealing with their aftersales team initially; they were slow to action and respond, however once my issue was escalated (via product review), everything was resolved fast!

Louisse
LouisseSydney, NSW3 posts
  Verified Online Store

My HD LG monitor has shadow on it, it has been over 1 month and hasn't even been look at!!!

I'm beyond frustrated! My LG monitor has shadow in the middle of the screen. Screen has been send back 1 month a go and until now they haven't even have anyone to look into it! I can't work because of this. I called them and they said why don't I buy another monitor meanwhile waiting??? They can't even refund my money until someone look at my screen! Never buy from this company!
Dean
DeanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

You can trust mwave!

Handled my return very professionally and had no problems with the replacement. I am very happy using mwave and will use again!
Paul I.
Paul I.3 posts

2 weeks and counting

UPADTE: they sold me a monitor at 549, now they want 699$ for is....i said no, so they now have refunded me for the monitor purchase, put the price up and continued to sell the EXACT SAME MONITOR for 150$ more....dirty dirty business that does not HONOR ITS SALES! Which is illegal under Australian consumer law. EVIDENCE ATTACHED! AVOID THESE PEOPLE!

still processing after weeks, sent an email and received the lame "covids fault" garbage...my sons bday has come and gone and this useless company could not organise a bbq for 5 people! Shop elsewhere people!

Fergus
FergusSydney, NSW3 posts

MSI MPG A850GF 850W - Great purchase

Bought a MSI MPG A850GF 850W from Mwave. Pick up was easy and the PSU fits all my requirements in my build. Would recommend.

Jesse C.
Jesse C.Murray Mallee, SA2 posts
intuitive3ll3
intuitive3ll3
  Online Store

Easy to work with. Excellent delivery

Everything I needed. Very easy to work with, communication great and responsive, and the delivery was superb. I will definitely use for all future PC builds and parts. Thanks MWave
kreiziness
kreiziness

Good customer service

I was having issues with my computer, they sent my helpful links and even offered to go through and replace the items under warranty. Issue was solved and they were professional and kind during the whole thing and replied fairly quickly.
Rob R.
Rob R.

Fantastic Support from MWAVE

Have purchased a lot these last 6 months from MWAVE. Also over the years. Have had a few issues with items during that time, most recently with a Gigabyte monitor. Initial contact and submission of the return was very easy on their website.

Communication was relatively quick and always professional. Their understanding of the problem was good and came from a knowledgeable team. They encouraged the return of the monitor very early on in the process and at no stage did they try and fob me off.

Issue was resolved without needing to return the monitor, but MWAVE team have agreed to keep the issue on file in case it returns.

MWAVE's online chat team has always been extremely helpful and very quick to answer when needed.

Kayne
KayneSydney, NSW

MSI optix mag274qrf-qd

Good product with great colour and response time. The store employee was kind and a great help with picking out this monitor when I was down to two choices.
T Le
T LeSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts
Wayne
Wayne2 posts

Account History is very useful

I'm impressed with the account history functionality. I can see back years, for example as my GPU started to fail I could see it was over 5 years old so don't feel quite so bad about having to replace it.
Kingo
KingoPerth, WA75 posts

Outstanding Service and Quality

Purchased a Viewsonic 32" Monitor and arrived in Perth in 6 Business Days. Best price I could find by a long way and Flat-rate shipping of $5.95 is awesome. Fast, efficient service and and quality of products is fantastic. Will definitely use again and thoroughly recommend.
Mikhail
Mikhail

Waited for 10 days then cancelled my order

Ordered from their online store multiple items, all in stock.
After 10 days they still didn’t manage to ship it. There is no phone you can contact them, you can only raise an online ticket.
Got 2 responses from them that they are understaffed and doing their best to complete my order, but nothing changed.
Finally I cancelled my order and now waiting to get back the money.
Harry
Harry

Great Prices and service

Very good prices compared to other retailers, order was processed quickly with only small delays due to the current weather.

Ivan
Ivan

Great Service

Quick replies and friendly customer service! very happy with new GPU. completed my order within a week :D thank you mwave
Jai
Jai4 posts

Had to wait 20 days for parts already in stock, cancelled order

Placed an order for parts that were all claimed to be in stock, with a max estimate of 6 days. After 2 weeks I sent a message asking where my order was and they estimated 1-3 days. 6 days after that and the order was still processing. I ended up cancelling my order.
Mwave Australia   DM

Hi Jai, Please share your order number so I can review.

Cold Dolla DM Monarch
Cold Dolla DM MonarchSydney, NSW3 posts
Ben
BenSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Mwave Australia   DM

Hi Ben, Please share your order or warranty ticket number so I can review.

Dave
DaveSydney, NSW

Stay clear

Ordered computer parts 9 March 2022, only got some service after sending CEO a letter 17th March. Emails were ignored and the only one that was replied we now have the parts to fill this order but still nothing happened until CEO letter. They are good at taking payment but very poor when it comes to communications and delivering the goods. If I could give a minus star rating I would.
Ethan Armstrong
Ethan ArmstrongWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Part Replacement

Required a replacement part and they were able to get back to me straight away with what I needed, they were very helpful and kept me up to date
Fab
FabSydney, NSW3 posts

Scanning books with HP printer

Very bad warranty specifications and Mwave made no attempt to resolve the issue of scanning books with HP printer. I will never order from MWave again.
Joshua W.
Joshua W.4 posts

1 week to process a item in stock

I ordered a mouse that was in stock on 6/11 and it was not processed until 5 days later? How is this possible. Horrible. Will never be ordering from this place again.
Tyrone
Tyrone3 posts

Delivery Time

Ordered SilverStone Strider Essential ST60F-ES230 600W 80 Plus Power Supply from Mwave and after waiting 2 weeks for it to come in, I get told they don't even have it at their warehouse (I contacted them) and they need me to wait on there suppliers to ship it to THEM. Then on the 19th day I get told it won't be at THEIR warehouse for another 6 days. HAHA. So I'm expected to wait 25 days Plus however long it takes to deliver on a singular item. On the 19th day I just ask for a refund which they did say they would provide, so at least that's that. Update! I ordered another Power Supply from a competitor and received in 3 days!
Martyn Phoenix
Martyn PhoenixSouth West, WA

eddy
eddyAustralian Capital Territory

MSI Monitor Optix G32C4

Bought another MSI Optix G32C4, This is my third one in past 2 years. All for my kids to play game. Good size and cheap for 32" curved monitor.
Slav
SlavSydney, NSW

Great Store and Monitor

Bought a MSI Optix MAG274QRF-QD and it got delivered the next day, which was amazingly quick.

The monitor is high quality, looks great and is much bigger than i anticipated compared to my old 24" screen. My new favorite is Freesync which greatly improved my gaming experince, it just looks so much smoother at any frame rate and fps dips aren't as noticable. I got this monitor cause it has some of the fastest response times over the whole refresh range (48hz-165hz) when playing with Freesync and very low input lag. Ergonomics are also very nice with all the adjustments you need and the monitor stand doesn't take up too much space on my desk.

A weakness for this monitor would be the price, but the great feature set makes up for it.

Fergus
FergusSydney, NSW3 posts

Great store. Bought a PSU

Bought a MPG A750GF power supply and went to pick up. Their pick up is fast and the store is very easy to find in Lidcombe business park.

The power supply itself is robust and fits well into ATX cases. It can power almost every build you can imagine in 2022. The product includes more than enough cables and is often regarded as a high tier PSU. 5 star recommendation.

N. Ctr
N. Ctr

Pretty Fantastic

Bought a motherboard (MSI MAG B660M BAZOOKA DDR4) and it turned up in only a few days, which was much faster than expected.
Motherboard is really high quality and has heatsinks that keep it very cool, booklet helped with installing the CPU correctly as well.

Visit Official Website