4.4 from 3,167 reviews

2,302

Fantastic turnaround

Ordered a 17 inch laptop on Sunday and it arrived at my home in Melbourne on the Tuesday less than 48hrs from placing the order. Had a query about a component that came with the laptop which was promptly explained via online chat. Great experience!

parfimik

parfimikSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent all round

Website is easy to navigate.
Range of items is extensive and well priced. Having NAS bundles make it easy to get the complete system right.
Delivery was quick.
Communication very good

What more can I say

Louis Marais

Louis MaraisSydney, NSW

Quick easy purchasing of products

I required 2 x 2TB hard disks with a 5 yr warranty for a RAID array. I found the MWave online store easy to navigate and found the products quickly. They had a variety of suitable products and it was easy to compare them. Purchasing (picking, check out and paying) was simple and easy.

tom

tom

all good

i used mwave to buy a cpu it was a very good price which is a good thing navigating store was very easy and the delivery was very fast all in all it was all good

Paddy

PaddyCentral West, NSW

Fast Delivery

Ordered on a Monday they arrived on out in the country a day later. Carefully packed so my Hard Disk Drives were in perfect order when they arrived. Fast and Careful service.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedComputer Systems

Great Service

It was very easy to navigate the Online Store which has a great range of products. The goods arrived well packaged, in good time and overall my purchase experience was great.

Kyle

Kyle

A++ will buy again

Mwave is the best PC part provider in Sydney hands down. Great customer service and competitive pricing with a huuuge range. Located in an easy to get to location with easy parking.

Product PurchasedNzxt h510i

Easy, quick and reliable

I have ordered from MWave on several occasions now. Each time the experience has been quick and easy. Their website is easy to navigate and search on, it includes plenty of product information. Not to mention the prices are so much cheaper. The dispatch and delivery is fast, with my last purchase being a next day delivery. MWave is the first place I look for my technology needs.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Outstanding Service and Prompt delivery!

Absolutely outstanding service and prompt delivery with online orders.

Down to earth and genuine customer service that helps you with any query you need.

MWave is the purely the best in the game, don't look any further.

Gage D.

Gage D.Darling Downs, QLD

Fantastic Quality Items with Excellent Prices & Shipping Times.

I had recently ordered an Asus Gaming TUF Laptop which was my first purchase with mWave (normally very loyal to PC Case Gear). From the very start of the process, The website was extremely easy to use and find my way around. I only waited 2 business days to receive my order (which is extremely fast as I am located in regional QLD). The order arrived packed in such a way I believe not even falling off of the freight truck would have damaged the items inside. Furthermore, When contacting support to let them know what a fabulous job they had done I was greeted by a lovely lady named Jacqui who was extremely customer service orientated and more than happy to help in any way (even though everything from my order was perfect).

Product PurchasedASUS TUF Gaming FX505DD

Usual quick delivery

Item as described, delivered quickly and extremely well packaged.
Always happy with the speed of delivery and the products themselves.
Good value at all times can be counted on. excellent customer service at all times.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

Always purchase my computer gear from here. They are cheap and very fast service. There support after purchase is always good. These guys are the best. Never had a problem with them.
John

Ian Watson

Ian WatsonWestern District, VIC

Synology NAS purchase

The online purchase of a Synology NAS and hard drives couldn't have been easier. Mwave is one of the better online stores I use. The delivery was also exceptionally quick. Well done Mwave.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Faust B.

Faust B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast and nice product.

The website was easy to navigate and quite easy to purchase from. Easy to navigate. Reasonable range of products, Some items are not availaable elsewhere. The product quality was excellent.

Product PurchasedMonitor stands
Iowyn

IowynSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great order times and good customer service

Had the only monitor in my specs and price range available compared to all other stores.
Had to cancel a different or and had a great response and experience.
Reliable and easy to deal with.

Product Purchased32GK650F
Fry187

Fry187Sydney, NSW

Fastest shipping i have experienced.

Ordered product at 11:46am, it arrived at 2:58pm - can't ask for more. I have not experienced this level of service through any other online store. Will certainly be shopping with mwave more.

David

David

Too easy!

Good product at a good price with good service and fast delivery - 10/10.
Installed the SSD - very easy to do and it works a treat. My old laptop has a new lease of life.

Product PurchasedCrucial BX500 240GB SSD

Works perfectly. Great service.

I had to find an older part that was for a specific model of Macbook. The store made it very easy to ensure I ordered the correct part. There wasn't much of a range because of the specificity of my order, but it was good to see that lots of other people with different needs could have found their parts too. The part has made a massive difference to speeding up my aging MacBook.

hnolte

hnolteSydney, NSW

From a Happy Customer for almost 10 Years, no Major Complaints.

Easy to find what you look for, mostly plenty to choose from and the Products are always passible but mostly very good. Orders take never more than 3 to 5 Days but I had one arriving within 2 Days. I'm dealing with this Company for almost 10 Years and I never had a real disappointment. I recommend them to my best Friends.

Product PurchasedAll sorts of Computer gear

Excellent service

I have ordered with Mwave a few times before, and prices and turnaround times have generally been excellent. On this occasion I ordered two hard drives and they arrived the following day, so no complaints from me.

Jack

Jackasked

Does mwave do the processing of parts on Sunday's?

Kevin C.
Kevin C.

Not sure about Sunday you would have to contact them, but they are open on Saturday mornings, not sure what hours. If you pay via paypal delivery is never more than 2 days, I've had stuff arrive the next day.

Patrick M.Mwave Australia

Hi Jack,
We are closed on Sundays so no processing of orders or picking of orders.
Please see our Google listing or our website for office/warehouse trading hours.

Daniel

Danielasked

Do i have to bring a parent to pick up an order if I'm turning 16 this year?

Dave

Daveasked

Mwave Australia Physical Store

I am looking at a new computer system buying a number of parts from Mwave. I want to buy the AMD Ryzen 7 2700X.

It is valued at $440.00 at CCPU computers; would Mwave be willing to bring their price down to match that?

Patrick M.Mwave Australia

Sorry Dave, we wont be able to match as this is way below our cost. Please check their stock to ensure you are receiving a brand new item and not a used one.
This is the lowest price in the market so purchase with caution, however should you manage to get the stock (and it is new) then you have scored yourself a great bargain.
Good luck...
Regards

AbsoluteCancer R.
AbsoluteCancer R.

Hi i was wondering in your pre built system Mwave F27i 2.0 Gaming PC - RX 580 8GB Edition SKU# AC26157
yould you guys be able to add a pci wifi adapter to it. Yes i will pay for it if so thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Mwave Australia representatives

Mwave Australia Online Store

Mwave Australia Online Store

CategoryPhysical Shops and Electronics & Computing ShopsOnline Shops and Electronics & Computing Shops