Mwave Australia
4.4 from 2,969 reviews

just too easy :)

Pretty easy to find things - though some filters seem to exclude valid results. Signed up for VIP this time as the savings added up to almost the cost ! Quick delivery (we're lucky - Australia Post can find us) and well packed. Just about to place another order

Great Local Service Staff

Finding what I needed was easy, had a problem with the app that screwed the PayPal transaction up on iPhone iOS, one call to the support staff corrected the order and I was able to relax. Another great thing was that the local staff at the store helped push the item through the ordering process on site so I could take it home within an hour, no time wasted and a level of service far greater than other companies delivery. I really felt like a VIP customer.

Extreme Turnaround

Ordered and shipped but wrong item ordered. Mwave accepted the returned item and reshipped the correct item with great speed. Item returned, exchanged and replacement item received all in less than one week. Amazing!

Product PurchasedHDD

No issues at all

Site works as intended, easy to use, products arrived as ordered which has always been my experience with mWave.

Always have issues with auspost/couriers but I can't discredit mWave for it lol.

Live Chatted and Checked everything, very useful and accurate, good products and prices

Having use the site a few times now: search nice and easy. range excellent. live chat easy and accurate. Would definitely recommend to both new users, and do recommend it to my own clients.

Product PurchasedSSD

I always check it out. Especially news

How easy was it to navigate the store and find what you wanted?
I always buy online shipping and I go to store for picking it up my order
How satisfied were you with the range of products available?
Enormous!
How satisfied were you with the quality of product(s) you bought?
I have just got problem once. Acually which is my fault. My motherbord's jack box has problem.
And then I told your salers they got my order back n refund
thanks alot for everything

easy, and quick postage

Good website, its also very good that you can call and speak to someone and get advice
i will be shopping here again.
fast postage and tracking details
good range of products,
well done guys

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Quality products and quality service

Online store layout is very easy to navigate to the product you need. As always a comprehensive list of PC parts. I haven't had a poor quality product from Mwave in 9 years of dealing with them. A high standard of products.

Gold star

Following a disappointing experience with a competitor I gave Mwave a try and quickly discovered that their technician (Charles) was phenomenal in his expertise.
I found myself not only informed but educated by our conversation and shall rely on his expertise in my future inquiries.

Solid & dependable

Very easy to locate items with a full range of routers available. Product was exactly as described (new) and delivered promptly. I like the ability to track the progress of your order.

Mwave Online

Ordering and payment etc are good. Mwave had the MSI laptop I was after with slightly better specs than elsewhere, but cheaper. That's a win in my book. Had the laptop for a few months and it's been rock solid.

Product PurchasedMSI Laptop

It is a very useful online store

The site is an easy flowing and wonderful to navigate for all items available or needed. I am very satisfied with the range of products available and in case if is not listed the friendly staff will make their best to help you out. The quality of service and the products purchased are excellent and fast.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Purchasedmonitor BenQ 27"

FritzBox from MWave

MWave had the Fritz Box router I wanted listed as in stock at a competitive price and despatched it to me without delay. I have bought products previously from them with similar experience.

Product PurchasedAVM FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7490

Excellent service and prices

Have used Mwave a few times now and have never had a problem, always have products in stock and delivery is always fast. I always recommend using mwave for all your online technology purchases.

Product PurchasedGigabyte GTX 1660 ti graphics card

Fast and easy

Been a long time customer, always have the latest products I want in stock, always fast delivery, couldn't be happier.
Quality of products second to none, best online IT store in Australia.

Outstanding

Highly satisfied with the service given. Timely processing of order and delivery time excellent. I have made a number of purchases over the years and always happy. More than happy to recommend.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent price and fast delivery.

Needed an SSD and HDD to replace failed drive in home computer found Mwave's online store easy to navigate and offered a great range of products, all at very competitive prices.
Both drives arrived on the 4th business day after order, extremely well packed.
Seagate and Kingston drives ordered are top quality and installed without a hitch.

Superb Customer Service

Building a new PC and still over the fence with some of my decisions regarding about parts and pricing and Nathan S. was very friendly and very informative and told me some good knowledge and advice on how to maximise my PC building without going over budget. I could not express more how happy I was at the end of the call and also learned a thing or two about some of the products i was about to buy. That kind of customer service is what other company needs especially if your forking out a ton of money to buy one.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent service and fast delivery

Looking for a 32" curved monitor was easy and the price was the cheapest I could find. Also on the weekend I bought delivery was being offered for free! The whole exercise was simple and the delivery was amazingly fast considering it was from one side of Australia to the other.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Prompt delivery and the drive is working well.

Easy to find what I was after. Range was large, the price was competitive, check out was simple and the LaCie drive is a solid build and is so far working well.

Product PurchasedLaCie Rugged Mini

Mwave is all very slick until you have a problem with the product. The the runaround begins with Mwave trying to pass you off to the manufacturer. My question is: will Mwave give a refund on faulty goods as required by Consumer Law and if not why not? And with they make it an easy experience or difficult?
Funny, I'm going through the exact same thing right now.

My order Order - SO01091132 order on 4th December & paid more for quick delivery. I looked up progress, said still processing??
Please submit a ticket directly on your Mwave account for a quicker response. Or call 1300 727 446 for customer service assistance from 9am-6pm.Hi Angela, This was despatched on Mon 10/12 and Startrack tracking shows it has been delivered Tues 11/12. You should have received tracking details via an email and SMS from Mwave and Startrack. Please contact our team if there are issues with the delivery. Thank you Patrick

I would to go for custom water cooling but I'm confused how much and how long it's take to build?
Please send your email request to techsupport@mwave.com.au for quotation on WC build.The build costs could be high depending on the complexity of your WC request. Lead time to complete would also depend on availability of parts. Please note due to the Xmas rush, PC build orders would expect some delays over this period due to the increased volume of PC builds. Hope this helps..

Similar listings