Listing monitored by Mwave Australia

5.0 (1,540)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (65) · No (1,474)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (112) · No (1,399)

Marvin.
Marvin.South Australia

The can do company.. it doesn't get any better.

Recently up graded 5 computers. Mail ordered parts, every item I required was in stock, sent interstate and in my machines within the week.

Richard C.
Richard C.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic Motherboard

Mwave has one of the best online stores in Australia, easy to navigate, excellent information about products. The MSI B550 Tomahawk motherboard has risen above it's little brother the B450 Tomahawk in terms of cost and reliability, easy to install and use. A great midrange motherboard that can't be beaten.

2nd order in two months

This is my second order from Mwave in two months and nothing but praise about the time frame it took to get here. 4 days from Sidney to regional Victoria. Products where well packaged and as per description.

philbern2
philbern2Mid North Coast, NSW

Great products at a good price with excellent service to match!

My parts arrived safely by courier.. Everything was packed perfectly and ready for me to install.
My mini computer is up and running..hard drives and memory installed easily.
Many thanks MWAVE for great products at a reasonable price.

Lightning-fast communication and shipping times

I've ordered a lot from Mwave, and i've never once been disappointed by the delivery times, nor their communication when a particular item isn't immediately available. Mwave have been quick to communicate and suggest an alternative, or offer store credit in the instance I decided to remove an item from an existing order. 5/5, they are now my go-to supplier and retailer for all of my equipment.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Bruno
Bruno

Best Service I've had for computers

They know a lot about computers, they'll give you really reasonable advice about what you need, and after using them for years for personal purchases, I started using them for business orders as well. I couldn't be happier and they've made me look great at my job - they have been able to confirm with great detail whether something will be on time or not for new employees, what each person will need, and they're always following up with me. Awesome service.

Mech keyboard purchase

Im actually so surprised as to how quality this keyboard is, especially at the discount price offered. 25$ for a per key rgb mech kb with double shot keycaps and prelubed stabilizers. PRELUBED STABILIZERS. For 25$ you get prelubed stabilizers. holy cow. Delivery was also weeks earlier than estimated and packaging was way too extra that even if the truck carrying the package crashed, the package would survive. Honestly so surprised with this purchase that I feel i should have paid more lmaoo.

Sam C
Sam C

Very good service, fast and efficient

Staff were very friendly, fast and efficient. Managed to solve my order issue! Massive warehouse and we'll setup for people to pick up

sue h
sue hSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very Happy

Haven’t used iPad yet but wanted to commend Mwave for their great service and for the pricing. Wanted a cheap iPad for Hubby who is a reluctant user. Got the best deal here. Keep up the good work

Mas D.
Mas D.Sydney, NSW

Great tech support RA

Great after sale support great communication with tech and quick diagnostic i highly recommend mwave
for his product and after sale support

Fast Service, great product!

I had planned to build my own gaming PC but after reading of the major waiting periods for decent GPU's decided on a pre-built by MWave. After selecting my preferred system (Ninja Ultimate Gaming) checking pricing, I found that the price of the individual components if I were to build my own (assuming I could get the parts) compared to the cost of the pre-built was not outrageously diffferent. I contacted chat to ensure it definitely was in stock then placed my order. The computer was shipped by a specialist fragile freight carrier (a bit pricey but worth it) the next day and arrived in Perth 5 days later. All in all a great shopping experience.

VeiledElk72
VeiledElk72Northern Region, NSW

Excellent in all ways!

Very easy to find what you want and if it is at MWave or the warehouse. Great range compared to other stores.

Luc
LucHobart, TAS

Accurate and prompt. Exactly what you need in online stores.

The site is famous for being well organised and intuitively laid out, and it doesn't disappoint when it comes to checkout and delivery, being fast, competitively priced, and accurate in description and compatibility. Highly recommended.

Darby J.
Darby J.Sydney, NSW

Simple, easy and quick

Product was easy to find.
Using cart and paying was simple and easy.
No hesitation in purchasing again.
Delivery excellent with good communication and updates.

Amazing!

It is so, so, SO easy to order and it was excellent. The packages came nicely and there was an amazing variety of items on the online store!

JakeCasked
Mwave Australia

So order SO01841775. 1-2 business days for shipping. GONE. Still not shipped. No response to my online ticket. No one answer the phone. Online chat doesn't work. I ordered from 3 separate computer stores on the same day and have had both arrive on time and yet this order hasn't even been shipped. Second time this has happened. Not a good look for the company. I would like someone to contact me about my order if that's possible

Wayne R

Hi Jake, a company called ProductReview.com.au has been sending me queries like yours since I did a negative review on Mwave Australia after waiting for a week for a response from them on a matter that could have been easily resolved over the phone in less than a minute. Not having a contact Phone number is pathetic customer service and I imagine that it is costing them sales every day. When I sent the feedback they claimed they had never received my query. Do a negative review on them, after a few more complaints they may wake up to themselves but in the meantime, they have lost my business for good.

Hi Jake,
Your order has been fully allocated and awaiting despatch today.
This should have despatched yesterday, however Australia Post and Startrack had a national outage on their despatch systems so no orders could be despatched.
Please note we re-opened on Tues 15/6 after the long weekend, whilst your order was placed on Saturday 12/6.
Hi Wayne,
As per my response to you, we received no communication under the item or your name.
You could not purchase 2 monitors as we only have 1 in stock and the monitor will be discontinued after that - we could not sell you the 2nd unit when it was never going to arrive.
You can jump on online chat for an immediate response whilst you were on the website and having difficulties checkoing out
Jumping on to others questions when you have been provided your answer does assist in their process - please choose another monitor that is not discontinued, alternatively you may be able to.
You are more than welcome to review all the other positive reviews from customers to know that we try our best to dleiver what we promise.
Occassionaly we drop the ball and thats reality of any business.

JakeC

Thank you for the response. That is fair enough. Apologies for the blame.

Charles and Megs
Charles and Megsasked
Mwave Australia Physical Store

I wish to come into the store and purchase an item that is shown to be in stock, however, I cannot get an answer from anyone if I can collect the item immediately.

How can a large computer company NOT have a phone service? AND why will no one answer my messages?

Shine G.

I found their phone # but it's an automated phone service. Even when given the option to press 0 to speak to an operator it says your call can't be transferred.

Hi Charles,
If it is listed as "In Stock at Mwave" then yes, we should have in the warehouse, however stock can sell out before you arrive.
We recommend placing your order and use Pick Up or Express Pick Up to actually reserve stock.
FAQ for product availability:-

Alternatively, jump on online chat during business hours - a pop up should be on the bottom right of our home page.

Shine G.

As I referenced in my own question below I only get your virtual chat at the bottom right of ANY page. And I just went to your homepage & it's still your virtual assistant.

Shine G.asked
Online Store

I'm not sure how long the usual wait for a response is when submitting a ticket, however due no where can I find LIVE chat with Real person (only your virtual chat) & you've stopped allowing phone calls, I'm getting a little concerned about my order.
Ticket #: JB393798

Wayne R

I waited a week for an answer before writing a negative review about their customer service, they claim that they did not receive my original question. They need to reinstate phone calls so you can speak to a person about your issues. I will not be trying to deal with them again. Send them a request to cancel your order and go elsewhere.

Hi Shine,
There currently delays in the warehouse due to large volumes of orders due to EOFY as well as the long weekend.
Your GPU is in stock and should be allocated very soon.
You submitted a ticket on the Tue 15/6 just after the long weekend and we responded yesterday 16/6 to you.
Hi Wayne,

Shine G.

It wasn't a long weekend where I was. I understand what you are saying though.
However I know you can tell I am a first time customer & you can imagine my concern after all I too am human.
Yet both yourself & possibly somebody else who replied to the ticket have yet to reference is that since my order hadn't been completed I mentioned I found the MB elsewhere cheaper but couldn't risk ordering it until I was able to confirm with you (Mwave) it was safe to do so, but I don't have time to sit by my email, etc refreshing to see what is said. Hence I included my phone number so a human could speak to me.

I thank you though for taking the time to see my question & respond to it.

Get an answer from our members and Mwave Australia representatives