MX Store Online store

Chris

Chrisasked

Online store

Hi MX Store

I have been trying for nearly a week to get a response from you about a faulty item I purchased from you on ebay. I sent messages via ebay, via paypal and filled out the contact us page on your website but have had no responses. How do I get you guys to respond?

Chris

MXstore
Customer ServiceMXstore

Hi Chris,

Thank you for getting in touch!

First of all, I would just like to apologise for the delayed response on Product Review!
This one landed in a different section on our page and we didn’t get a notification for it. I stumbled across this one today while I was scrolling through our other reviews! :(

I am sorry to hear that you have had some trouble getting a response from our team in regards to your warranty case! Unfortunately, due to the current global pandemic, we have seen an extremely high increase with all of our customer enquiries. We are currently hiring and training new team members so that we can get more of our legends responding to our awesome customers as soon as possible! Thank you so much for your patience during this crazy time, it is very much appreciated. :)

I have tried to have a look through our system in hopes of helping you further, however, without an order number, email or your full name, I haven’t had much luck! I am hoping that due to the time frame, your issue has been resolved, however, if you are still waiting on an outcome, please let me know your order number and I would be more than happy to follow this up for you! :)

If you are unsure of your order number, please send through your full name and email address to our Customer Experience Manager Cara at cara@mxstore.com.au and we will track that one down for you and look into this further! I hope that once we know more, we can make your experience with us an epic one!

I hope you have a wonderful day and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Kindest Regards,
Shenae | MXstore

Get an answer from our members and MXstore representatives