MX Store Online store

1.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No
Malcolm A.

Malcolm A.Perth, WA

Poor customer service and return policy

Bought new gloves from MX online through Ebay.
First ride on new bike of 24klm they shredded.
Complained online through Ebay and no answer, left it for a few days.
Phoned directly and emailed photos of proof, but requested more 'evidence'
Final straw was MX customer service promised to phone me back Friday with an outcome, no call...

Oost

Oost

Terrible customer service..

B Bi ought gloves online that were faulty. Returned them as requested and they acknowledged receipt of the glove and promised a refund. The only way I got back my money was by raising a PayPal dispute and even then they didn’t respond. Very disappointing experience. I would recommend to shop elsewhere.

JaseoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

One star is about the best I can give... unfortunately!

In my view I’ve been a good supporter of MX Store over the past 12 months, however, I will never, ever buy from them again!! An incorrect item was shipped to me and the amount of time and effort spent trying to get a refund was exhausting and unnecessary! Then to be penalised $8 for sending back the wrong item doesn’t seem fair?! Support your local dealers I say! ECom might have some benefits but from what I’ve experienced... Forget about it!!

Jaseo

Hi Cara, I have since sent two follow up emails to MX Store Customer Service (last one was Wed, May 6, 6:10 PM) - as yet I have had no response??

Online Shops

Find out how MX Store Online store compares to other Online Shops

Matthew G.

Matthew G.South East Queensland, QLD

Faulty Clark 14.4 LT fuel tank

Purchased a new Clark 14.4 LT fuel tank for my Honda XR400 2004. After my first ride of 3 hours it developed a leak. MX store who I purchased the tank from after 14 days have no answer for a warranty claim. Why by local ? MX store says no answer from supplier. I bought from MX Store not supplier direct? Does Australian Consumer Law ring any bells!!! 14 days?

Chris

Chrisasked

Online store

Hi MX Store

I have been trying for nearly a week to get a response from you about a faulty item I purchased from you on ebay. I sent messages via ebay, via paypal and filled out the contact us page on your website but have had no responses. How do I get you guys to respond?

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you for getting in touch!

First of all, I would just like to apologise for the delayed response on Product Review!
This one landed in a different section on our page and we didn’t get a notification for it. I stumbled across this one today while I was scrolling through our other reviews! :(

I am sorry to hear that you have had some trouble getting a response from our team in regards to your warranty case! Unfortunately, due to the current global pandemic, we have seen an extremely high increase with all of our customer enquiries. We are currently hiring and training new team members so that we can get more of our legends responding to our awesome customers as soon as possible! Thank you so much for your patience during this crazy time, it is very much appreciated. :)

I have tried to have a look through our system in hopes of helping you further, however, without an order number, email or your full name, I haven’t had much luck! I am hoping that due to the time frame, your issue has been resolved, however, if you are still waiting on an outcome, please let me know your order number and I would be more than happy to follow this up for you! :)

If you are unsure of your order number, please send through your full name and email address to our Customer Experience Manager Cara at cara@mxstore.com.au and we will track that one down for you and look into this further! I hope that once we know more, we can make your experience with us an epic one!

I hope you have a wonderful day and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Kindest Regards,
Shenae | MXstore

Get an answer from our members and MXstore representatives

Compare both MXstore