MXstore
See the Best Travel Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by MXstore

3.8

IJT
IJT

Fantastic service and a pleasure to deal with!
I purchased some riding boots 1 month before I wrote off my BMW (hit a roo). The boots I purchased did not suit my new bike. I returned them unworn after 12 months and purchased a different style! Great service from Darrienne, Sheree, Ziggie and the team, thanks again.

Steve
StevePerth, WA

Fast!

Pay a small fee and defeat the usual Aus Post delivery times, feel like a VIP for a very small (relative to order cost) price!
Thanks...

Customer ServiceMXstore

We are stoked to hear that your goodies arrived to you safe and sound....and super fast! Thanks for taking the time to share that with us, Steve! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

Review in relation to the customer service received with my lost parcel from MX free shipping service.

Michele
Michele

Cancel my MX account. I will no longer shop there. Amazon.com is the way to go. Good luck.

No Sight of Order Still

As I have been asked via an email from MX Store to review my purchased item - I would like it to be known that I still have not received my order. Ordered 24Oct21 - 3 weeks and counting ! Aust Post still has not delivered. A suggestion - use a different courier service - one that is more reliable - understand that we are out of Covid etc. So hence cannot review my item :(

Lee
Lee

Melven
MelvenPerth, WA

My items is not deliver for over 2 weeks

Items knee pad not deliver on time still waiting. What happen to delivery not on time. Please help me any way possible. Thank you

Sarah
SarahIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic online service. Cheap priority delivery that comes in two days!

We have Purchased from this business a few times and have been happy every time.
Great prices for top brands.
They offer free delivery and cheap priority shipping that arrives super fast.

Customer ServiceMXstore

We truly appreciate your kind feedback Sarah, thank you!
Wishing you all the best and we hope to see you again soon :)

James
JamesSouthwest, VIC

Their mistake my problem

Kel B.
Kel B.Sydney, NSW

MX Store online service

I have used the MX Store twice now , I have found them very helpful and reliable, on both occasions the delivery arrived the next day. Great service.

JohnCentral West, NSW

Avoid at all costs

Needed 2 new coils for my Suzuki Intruder 1400 . MX online had them list individually on ebay. Ordered and paid for first one and then tried to order the second only to be told had no more stock. Requested they cancel and refund payment for the first order but this has fallen on deaf ears. Have sent numerous emails only to be ignored. Now have ebay resolution center/Paypal involved. If this doesn't get a response, next step Dept Fair Trading.
Avoid these people at all costs.

Yura47
Yura47Sydney

Used many times

Used for a while, quick and easy.

Later, started using different delivery company/couriers that are cheap at cost of quality of the service ( they don't call intercom, don't leave the card ).

Customer support representative Jemma was helpful while dealing with such courier company, removing it from my account for future shipping.

Ideally, I would have a choice of shipping saying what delivery company to be used not even getting into issues with.

Thank you guys.

Customer ServiceMXstore

Great products, prices and service

Great prices, free shipping but more importantly if you have misuse or need to return an item it’s easily done and a pleasure to deal with via phone if ever required. No 1 online mx store in Australia!!

Customer ServiceMXstore

Ordered a phone case from this store. Super fast shipping (despite COVID delays) and the cheapest price I could find online.

Acerbis tank pain

Bought this tank https://www.mxstore.com.au/p/Acerbis-Kawasaki-KLX-250-300-93-08-14L-Green-Fuel/1594 based on the information provided on the MX Store website, only to find it is only suitable for certain models in the range not all models as suggested. Second time I've been dudded by this business with ambiguous advertising, this will be the last time!

PeterMDarling Downs, QLD

Made agreement then withdrew it

Jason
JasonPerth, WA

Exceptional Service

I ordered some gear online on Monday afternoon, received an email and a call by Tuesday morning regarding my order and by Wednesday afternoon it had arrived in WA from QLD.

Every email query about parts is responded to very quickly and politely.

MX Store your service has been nothing short of exceptional. Congratulations to your team who clearly work very well together.

Thank you MXStore.
Jason - KTM enthusiast.

Chris
Chrisasked
Online store

Hi MX Store

I have been trying for nearly a week to get a response from you about a faulty item I purchased from you on ebay. I sent messages via ebay, via paypal and filled out the contact us page on your website but have had no responses. How do I get you guys to respond?

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you for getting in touch!

First of all, I would just like to apologise for the delayed response on Product Review!
This one landed in a different section on our page and we didn’t get a notification for it. I stumbled across this one today while I was scrolling through our other reviews! :(

I am sorry to hear that you have had some trouble getting a response from our team in regards to your warranty case! Unfortunately, due to the current global pandemic, we have seen an extremely high increase with all of our customer enquiries. We are currently hiring and training new team members so that we can get more of our legends responding to our awesome customers as soon as possible! Thank you so much for your patience during this crazy time, it is very much appreciated. :)

I have tried to have a look through our system in hopes of helping you further, however, without an order number, email or your full name, I haven’t had much luck! I am hoping that due to the time frame, your issue has been resolved, however, if you are still waiting on an outcome, please let me know your order number and I would be more than happy to follow this up for you! :)

If you are unsure of your order number, please send through your full name and email address to our Customer Experience Manager Cara at cara@mxstore.com.au and we will track that one down for you and look into this further! I hope that once we know more, we can make your experience with us an epic one!

I hope you have a wonderful day and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Kindest Regards,
Shenae | MXstore

Get an answer from our members and MXstore representatives

Compare both MXstore