Verified🏆 2024 Award

4.9

K A
K A33 posts

Ripped off

Had an appointment and unused credit. Nobody even bothered to let me know they were closed. Guess I lost my money now
Laura Scott
Laura ScottSydney, NSW

Amazing Experience

Nurse Mily was so lovely and informative and talked through everything with me prior. There is such a nice and calming vibe in the clinic and is definitely somewhere I will keep returning to :) Thank you!!
TRB
TRBSydney Surrounds, NSW

So happy

Thank you, you are a magician. Appreciate your advice and expertise.
Wendy P.
Wendy P.Sydney, NSW

Such perfect service

Nurse Georgia is amazing. So gentle. So funny. So friendly! Highly recommended
James Worthington
James Worthington

Wifey & I

Feeling re-energised, Thanks for your time
Dr and Team @My Boutique Hornsby
#FIFO Nursing couple
Robert
Robert3 posts

Exceptional Experience

Attended Miranda Botique and was met and greeted by Mily who carried out my procedure, she is professional in all aspects of what was required and explained everything as she did the treatment.
Suzi
SuziSydney, NSW

Great customer service

I've had a few different treatments at the Hornsby store. The ladies there are so lovely and look after you. The treatments can be painful but they make sure the numbing cream has enough chance to work (not like other places) and make sure you are not too uncomfortable. Would definitely recommend this store.
Jacqui
JacquiSydney, NSW

Love a Microdermabrasion and My Botique always delivers!

I love microderms and have been getting them regularly for many years now. I visited My Botique at Warringah Mall this morning and as a 'semi-regular' client (I wish time allowed for more regular treatments!), I was happy with the results. The treatment is around the 20minute mark, but is thorough and my skin felt (and still feels) amazing. I thoroughly recommend MB at Warringah Mall and look forward to my next visit.
Melinda Dartnell
Melinda DartnellSydney, NSW

Always happy with the service and my outcomes

All the lovely staff at My Boutique are so wonderful, there service and knowledge is worth more than five stars. I’m always very happy after every appointment.
Kim Ostach
Kim OstachSydney, NSW3 posts

Love the results!

After my treatment from the devine Dr. Gemma, i was so amazed at the instant results. This has been confirmed by people commenting on how "fresh" i look. Loved my coffee lady 's repsonse, double take look, then said i looked so good today, my face looked so fresh! What a way to start the day, on the first morning after my treatmen! Others were seeing what i could see.
So happy with my natural looking results, and the staff at My Botique Hornsby, highly recommend a vist.
Keryl B.
Keryl B.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Love Nurse Lia!

I’ve been visiting My Botique for a few years now and have to say the team are always so welcoming and treatments are spot on. Nurse Lia will always ensure you’re not ‘overdone’ with fillers and anti-wrinkle shot. I really value her professional expertise.
JRP
JRPSydney6 posts

Always a Professional and Positive experience

Excellent personalised service, runs to time and I always enjoy the peaceful environment and a good chat with the staff. Highly recommended.
Estelle
EstelleSydney, NSW2 posts

Consistent Quality & Service

Amazing service and quality care as always. Favourite place to go for aesthetics and health care.
Jenny
JennySydney7 posts

Best treatments ever

Christine has given me the best treatments I’ve had in over thirty years - highly recommend for really effective treatment and personal care
Karen Toohey
Karen TooheySydney, NSW3 posts

Super clean, friendly, helpful and great results

Millie is wondering at Miranda! Very throe, informative, helpful and always follow up which I love.
Rates and Fees