My Brest Friend Deluxe

My Brest Friend Deluxe (page 2 of 2)

4.5

mamarach

mamarach

A "must" if you want to breast-feed comfortably

I used a My Brest Friend feeding pillow until my daughter was about 10 months old, and i really couldn't have done without it. It made breastfeeding so much more comfortable, bringing my baby to the perfect height for her to attach. I also found the little pocket quite handy for keeping things like my iphone or remote control (or snacks!). I was lucky to borrow one off a friend, but this time around (i'm due in 2 months), I'll definitely be buying one. Can't do without!
Made breastfeeding a lot easier and more comfortable.
Nothing really...

Karis

KarisAU

Loved being able to feed relatively hands free!!!

melli123

melli123Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Made feeding a lot easier

I have use My Breast Friend since I got home from the hospital. It has made breastfeeding so much more comfortable and I still use it today with my almost 9 month old son.
Easy to use. Comfortable. Provides good back support.
My son would fall asleep breastfeeding early on - perhaps he was a little too comfortable. Would love extra covers to be available in Australia.

Feeding Pillows

Find out how My Brest Friend Deluxe compares to other Feeding Pillows

family529

family529

rockdoves

rockdovesSydney, NSW

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
templestowe22

templestowe22

Good

Love it love it love it! broke the plastic latch when slammed it in the car door. Company sold me a reasonably priced replacement cover with latch in a jiffy. SOOO happy with this product and the company!
This pillow is the reason why I am still able to breastfeed at 11 months! Being a small woman, it was impossible to find a pillow that raised baby up to be able to latch on properly without me having to lean over and make my shoulders and back kill. Once I got this pillow (cheap second hand on ebay) I actually started to relax and really enjoy breastfeeding! Love the latch to strap it on.
Like the idea of a detachable pillow to raise baby's head a little bit more. Hope they add this onto future models.

Mum_of_1

Mum_of_1

Good

This breast feeding pillow is easy to use and kept my baby at a good height for feeding. There is a clip around the middle so it doesn't slip away like regular pillows, with a handy pocket for keeping small items in. The My Brest Friend breast feeding pillow has a nice firm surface which supports baby's head nicely and a machine washable removable cover which was handy for cleaning spilled milk off of.
Easy to use and saved my back when both breast feeding and using the bottle later.
Was a bit too expensive for a breast feeding pillow.

leanne_s

leanne_s

Feeding Pillows

Find out how My Brest Friend Deluxe compares to other Feeding Pillows

Elfie

Elfie

Highly recommend in buying this pillow if breast feeding. Yes it's a little expy, but i think it's worth it from getting bad back or shoulder pain due to not being supported properly. The first couple of weeks i used normal pillows which kept moving and started to get pains in the arm/back due to bad support. I like how you can take off the pillow case and wash it whenever it gets dirty.
Gives the support that no other pillow can give when breastfeeding. Doesn't move around.
Little Expy and a little bulky for a pillow, but i guess it's the price u pay for something that does it's job!

Snoop77

Snoop77

b1111

b1111

The cost may put some people off (I paid $99), but I was recommended this pillow from a friend and it is worth every cent I paid, considering I use it every day up to 9 times a day. This pillow has made breasfeeding easier and more enjoyable as I got off to a bad start feeding, now it is a breeze due to the pillow. I have recommended this pillow to all new mums I know!
Firm and stable pillow. Easy to adjust and use without bub sinking into the pillow which keeps bub a little more alert during feeds. Good for posture as it helps keep you upright and there are arm rests to make feeding more comfortable.

Cinful

CinfulAU

I found this pillow so comfortable & worth every cent. Originally I used cushions propped under my elbows but they kept moving and were very uncomfortable. This pillow changed all of that. Bub loved it as well - he was very comfortable.
The most important thing was that it is very comfortable. It has a cover that is easy to wash, as it can be removed & washed in the washing machine. The adjustable sizing strap is great, especially as your belly gets smaller and smaller after the birth. There are soft back & arms rests, which makes it even more comfortable. There's also a handy pocket to store things, so that you don't have to get up to get anything.