My Brest Friend Deluxe

4.5

j.rogers
j.rogersQueensland, 4503

Not my thing

I got a "My Breastfriend" after reading amazing reviews on it I had never herd a bad thing. So I got mine & after a few failed attempts just decided its not for me. Having said that I wish I could have gotten comfortable using it because it's a great idea.
Overall I would probably suggest this product it was just not for me
I did seem to have great back support & mine had a gorgeous pattern
I could just never get comfortable, could never get my baby in the right position & it made me feel a bit like an object as silly as that sounds. Just sitting there with a baby hanging off me very impersonal.

See all My Brest Friend Deluxe reviews

Lori
Loriasked

Can you actually walk around with this while breastfeeding?
When bub 2 is born bub 1 will be 21 months and I won't be able to always sit still for long, esp if she takes as long as he did in the first few months!

Thanks in advance!

M_tori
M_tori

Yes I do this all the time! I did it when I had just the one and now it's particularly useful now that she is 2.5 Years old and I've got a 4 month old, so multi tasking is so great when I'm in a rush and the little one needs to feed.

CategoryFeeding Pillows