My Brest Friend Deluxe

My Brest Friend Deluxe

4.5

Cadesmum

CadesmumSydney

I find an ordinary pillow easier

The breastfeeding pillow is ok. I find using an ordinary pillow easier if the chair has armrests. The breastfeeding pillow is good when there are no arm rests like on most dining chairs. I rarely feed at the dining table so I hardly use the Brest friend. The two bumps on the pillow are strange. Once bub is older than 2 mths, Baby's head is on one bump and baby's lower half ends up on the other bump, putting baby into an awkward position. Not sure how that's supposed to work. Flat would have been better.

penracer

penracerSydney, NSW

Hardly ever used it

This is great for tired arms but I found that i couldnt quite get the positioning right probably because my breasts were too small! (pre pregnant 12A) also, it meant that I couldn't put baby straight from breast to bassinet if he fell asleep because the pillow is strapped tight to my waist.
Comfortable

Find out how My Brest Friend Deluxe compares to other Feeding Pillows

See all My Brest Friend Deluxe reviews

Lori

Loriasked

Can you actually walk around with this while breastfeeding?
When bub 2 is born bub 1 will be 21 months and I won't be able to always sit still for long, esp if she takes as long as he did in the first few months!

Thanks in advance!

M_tori
M_tori

Yes I do this all the time! I did it when I had just the one and now it's particularly useful now that she is 2.5 Years old and I've got a 4 month old, so multi tasking is so great when I'm in a rush and the little one needs to feed.

CategoryFeeding Pillows