My Brest Friend Deluxe

4.5

Jess.A
Jess.A

Love it

This is a great feeding pillow that won't slide off you and is able to keep baby stable in your arms. The same is perfect .. Only downside is the buckle I find getting in and out can be difficult when baby falls asleep to put down in her cot..

cass
cassbrisbane

lifesaver!

This pillow made breast feeding a much easier and happier experience. I used to find it frustrating to arrange pillows exactly and would always have a sore back. Since getting my brestfriend I haven't looked back, i even packed it for holidays. Only negative is the high price and poor quality of the cover material. Have brought backup cover on amazon.

Other Feeding Pillows

demoras
demorasAU

great for late night feeds when you're exhausted

I was given it as a present. I found it great for the late night feeds when I'm really tired and as bub grew heavier. I didn't always use it during the day as I found other pillows also served the same purpose. You do have to adjust how high up you have it strapped so that it's the right height for your baby to reach you. Also makes it easy if you need to move somewhere while feeding the baby.
great design, washable cover. You can kind of have both hands free once baby is latched on.
With harder back chairs, you need to have a cushion behind your upper back for it to be comfortable.

Feeding Pillows

Find out how My Brest Friend Deluxe compares to other Feeding Pillows

Karis
KarisAU

Loved being able to feed relatively hands free!!!

templestowe22
templestowe22

Good

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Mum_of_1
Mum_of_1

Good

This breast feeding pillow is easy to use and kept my baby at a good height for feeding. There is a clip around the middle so it doesn't slip away like regular pillows, with a handy pocket for keeping small items in. The My Brest Friend breast feeding pillow has a nice firm surface which supports baby's head nicely and a machine washable removable cover which was handy for cleaning spilled milk off of.
Easy to use and saved my back when both breast feeding and using the bottle later.
Was a bit too expensive for a breast feeding pillow.

See all My Brest Friend Deluxe reviews

Lori
Loriasked

Can you actually walk around with this while breastfeeding?
When bub 2 is born bub 1 will be 21 months and I won't be able to always sit still for long, esp if she takes as long as he did in the first few months!

Thanks in advance!

M_tori
M_tori

Yes I do this all the time! I did it when I had just the one and now it's particularly useful now that she is 2.5 Years old and I've got a 4 month old, so multi tasking is so great when I'm in a rush and the little one needs to feed.

CategoryFeeding Pillows