My Brest Friend Deluxe

4.5

Yv Lee
Yv LeeMelbourne

Great breast/formula feeding pillow

The pillow is suited for breast/formula feeding, it reduces the strain on arms and shoulders when holding baby. the clip holds the brest friend pillow in place on our waist, much better than using an ordinary pillow as baby will drop in between the gap and will need to keep on holding/adjusting pillow in place. my husband uses it when feeding baby too. the surface of brest friend pillow is very firm and supportive, important when sitting baby up for burping. will definitely recommend this product to mums.

Purchased in October 2020 at Catch for $80.00.

Bessie
BessieSydney, NSW

I love it!

I used it with my 3 children. It provides great back support and frees my arms during feeding. It lift away baby's weight from me. especially in hot days, both me and my babies are comfortable on it.

telow
telowMelbourne

Saved my tied limbs

I found this pillow makes feeding so much more comfortable. My wrists and arms and back were sore from holding my baby and th S just takes the pressure off. my baby often falls asleep on this pillow too which makes it easier to put hi, back to bed after a feed.

Smilie2601
Smilie2601Sydney

Pure Breast and Back Bliss!

Rachael6
Rachael6Fremantle

Great - so you can feed too

I purchased My Brest Friend after a friend recommended it. She was correct in that it is brilliant to use and very comfortable. I am stilling using it for my 5 and a half month old who is now 8kg and will continue to use it as long as I can. It certainly saves your back and shoulders.
I have also found that I can easily have a drink (water of course) or a bite to eat whilst feeding my son. Also easy to wash and it is quick and easy to clip on

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Jenbec
JenbecSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best feeding pillow!

I love this pillow. It is firm, high and adjustable. The cover is easy to clean and replace. Using this pillow is so much better for your back than a regular pillow or other brands. It straps to you and is adjustible for the perfect fit. I highly recommend it to breast feeding mothers as it saves your aching back!!
Comfortable, firm, adjustable
Expensive but worth it!

invinciblesummer
invinciblesummerAU

Would not have been able to breastfeed without it!

When I was learning to breastfeed, my back got really sore and I almost gave up. "My Brest Friend" changed all that! It supports both you and baby & was the key to my successful breastfeeding. My baby used to fall asleep on it - it's very comfy for both mum and baby.
Comfortable, easy to use

abigailsmum
abigailsmumNSW, 2034

mamarach
mamarach

A "must" if you want to breast-feed comfortably

I used a My Brest Friend feeding pillow until my daughter was about 10 months old, and i really couldn't have done without it. It made breastfeeding so much more comfortable, bringing my baby to the perfect height for her to attach. I also found the little pocket quite handy for keeping things like my iphone or remote control (or snacks!). I was lucky to borrow one off a friend, but this time around (i'm due in 2 months), I'll definitely be buying one. Can't do without!
Made breastfeeding a lot easier and more comfortable.
Nothing really...

melli123
melli123Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Made feeding a lot easier

I have use My Breast Friend since I got home from the hospital. It has made breastfeeding so much more comfortable and I still use it today with my almost 9 month old son.
Easy to use. Comfortable. Provides good back support.
My son would fall asleep breastfeeding early on - perhaps he was a little too comfortable. Would love extra covers to be available in Australia.

family529
family529

rockdoves
rockdovesSydney, NSW

Love it love it love it! broke the plastic latch when slammed it in the car door. Company sold me a reasonably priced replacement cover with latch in a jiffy. SOOO happy with this product and the company!
This pillow is the reason why I am still able to breastfeed at 11 months! Being a small woman, it was impossible to find a pillow that raised baby up to be able to latch on properly without me having to lean over and make my shoulders and back kill. Once I got this pillow (cheap second hand on ebay) I actually started to relax and really enjoy breastfeeding! Love the latch to strap it on.
Like the idea of a detachable pillow to raise baby's head a little bit more. Hope they add this onto future models.

leanne_s
leanne_s

Elfie
Elfie

Highly recommend in buying this pillow if breast feeding. Yes it's a little expy, but i think it's worth it from getting bad back or shoulder pain due to not being supported properly. The first couple of weeks i used normal pillows which kept moving and started to get pains in the arm/back due to bad support. I like how you can take off the pillow case and wash it whenever it gets dirty.
Gives the support that no other pillow can give when breastfeeding. Doesn't move around.
Little Expy and a little bulky for a pillow, but i guess it's the price u pay for something that does it's job!

See all My Brest Friend Deluxe reviews