MyBudget

MyBudget Questions & Answers (page 4 of 4)

Listing monitored by MyBudget

63 questions from our users

suzie
suzieasked

All of these people re reviews say they have only been members for a few months next to the picture ,is there anyone out there that has been a member for a few years and has it made a differernce ?

Allice Joyce
Allice Joyce

Hi suzie. I have been with my budget for 18 months and it has made a huge difference. We have gone from living week to week with loads of pay day loans to going on holiday to the uk for 6 weeks buying a new car and having a few savings towards new house. So yes it has made a huge difference to my family and i.

Scott
Scott

Hi Suzie, I have been with MyBudget for just over 4 and half years now. They have made a dramatic difference in my life. I was living pay cheque to pay cheque as well as borrowing money from my parents. My car loan, the loan to my parents and all my other debts were cleared in just over 3 yrs. I have now been able to travel overseas twice and now looking at purchasing a new car in the coming months.

suzie
suzieasked

We are thinking of jioning my budget.com.au and have read both positive and negative reviews , is it a reputable company ?

MO
MO

Yep, joined a couple of years ago and so far so good!

Jaimox
Jaimox

I dont honestly think paying someone $11,450 over 5 years to pay my bills is worth it. Sure go to them and see what they have to say, everyones fees are different depending on the situation but they dont call creditors and discuss a payment plan with them all they do is pay the minimum of everything owing. You could do this on your own, sure it can be hard work, but when is life not hard. You also do not get the interest that is made on your money that you(or they) are saving. If you like MO have a decent wage coming in and are just bad with money this may work, but if you have debts you have to pay and are struggling you will understand that the fees they are charging weekly could be put to a much better use, such as actually paying off your debts! I just could not justify it.

Nicstar 41
Nicstar 41

I used CAP and got debt free in 16 months and didn't pay a cent in fees. After I got debt-free I did there CAP money course which was also Free.

Anna
Annaasked

Hi Greg,

There establishment fee was $900 and there weekly fees were 35 dollars. You get to pay the establishment fee over acouple of months.

BRaDH
BRaDH

Their establishment fee and monthly payments will vary according to the situation the customer is in and how much time it takes them to sort it out. Worth it though.

Jackie
Jackie

Establishment fee is several thousand dollars plus quite large weekly fees for a computer doing the work! Their fee is deducted BEFORE anything else is paid - even if that leaves you short for mortgage, rent, food, petrol etc etc.

Get an answer from our members and MyBudget representatives