MyBudget (page 2 of 56)

Listing monitored by MyBudget

Outstanding Customer Service with John!

I phoned through last week, and was given THE most amazing service over the phone! I could not thank John enough for being so understanding and helpful and for taking the time to listen! He took it upon himself to look through the budget super thoroughly, by the end of the call, my anxiety had reduced.
His positivity and upbeat attitude was just wonderful!! I work in customer service myself and I learnt a thing or two from him!! Keep up the great work and THANK YOU THANK YOU AGAIN

Tension gone

Best thing I ever did, only wish I had done this a lot sooner. Very professional crew very helpful and non judgemental. A new loan sorted all cards gone whole budget worked out. Now I can concentrate on paying off my loan with a low interest rate. There’s light at the end of the tunnel. THANKYOU

Juddy
JuddySouth East Queensland, QLD

Mybudget = My dreams coming true

I recently purchased a new car thanks to mybudget and i noticed a few bills had been missed i contacted mybudget and spoke to John who had handle my multiple bill enquiry with such positivity & grace ..I found his enthusiasm contagious.. it took John all but a moment to fix the issue and all my worries disappeared .thank you John you are an amazing person and a gift to mybudget.. Really amazing customer service ..

SusanO65
SusanO65Hunter Region, NSW

New home loan assistance

MyBudgetMyBudget

Best thing I have ever done in my life.

Before my budget, I was Drowning in bills and debts. After sitting down with someone from my budget and going through my bills, I felt hear and not judge. I look after everyone in my family, so it was nice for once someone looking after me and not worrying about my bills being late. I don’t think I can see myself living without my budget. The best thing I’ve ever done for my well-being.

Review collected in partnership with MyBudget

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

one of the best companies ive joined

no more money worries..i use to struggle to pay bills and get phone calls from banks etc ...since joining my budget i now have control of money and i am now saving money and have a future to look forward to ..their
staff are also friendly and give great advice ."yes my budget 5 out of 5 from me "

frank g.
frank g.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

An easy way of reducing stress levels and more cost-efficient.

Had big financial problems with debt collectors chasing me everywhere. I was then told about My Budget. Had an initial meeting and couldn't wait to sign up. Since then, I haven't looked back, knowing that My Budget will handle all my financial woes. Nothing but High praise for this company.
The way they distribute your income is something I could never do. I'm an engineer, not a financial wizard.

Belinda M
Belinda MSouth East Queensland, QLD

So glad I came back to MY BUDGET never again will I leave!!!!

I was with my My Budget for about 18 months and left because I thought "I can do what they do", not 2 years later I was back in the same position, living week to week struggling to pay bills and sometimes putting food on the table. In an afternoon My Budget had got me on to an affordable plan where i could do food shopping without stressing and my bills were paid. I have been able too in a space of 2 years paid off all my loans and now have the freedom to go on holidays and do what I want with my money that I earn. Never am I made to feel ashamed or guilty from the amazing team at My Budget, they have worked with me through all my ups and down. You cant find a better team to help you!!

Michael Harris
Michael HarrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Saved my financial woes

Janice L
Janice LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So glad i rang can’t live without this service

Very helpful they go out of there way to help you and suggest things to help you and the staff are. Excellent and they helped me out of a bad situation which I am grateful and can now live my life

Review collected in partnership with MyBudget

We will never not be with MyBudget from now on

When we joined MyBudget we were struggling with keeping up with our expenses and trying to plan a wedding. We were on the verge of cancelling when we thought we would give it a go. Within 3 months, MyBudget had our wedding paid in full as well as a fully paid week long, overseas honeymoon! We have since paid if debts and started a solid savings stream. We will never not be with MyBudget!

Luke M.
Luke M.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service in all respects!

The service MyBudget provides is extremely effective and straightforward. Their app is excellent and if I ever feel like I would rather speak to a person, I have never had more than a 5 minute wait to speak to the very friendly and helpful team. The one exception to this was during the system outage around 8 months ago where wait times were much longer, however this was to be expected given the unforeseen circumstances and the level of functionality they maintained during that period I found rather impressive given their lack of resources at the time. I have recommended MyBudget to many friends and family and will continue to do so!

Jacqueline Harvey
Jacqueline HarveyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I will seriously be with My budget for life.

I have been with My budget for 7 yrs and have bought a house and finally feel in control of my budget. The staff are exceptionally helpful and passionate about the work they do. A wonderful service.

12345Sydney, NSW

Outstanding!

Having dealt with numerous phone calls to My Budget in the last 12 months I've always been impressed with the outstanding level of customer service I've received every time. I couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Best Thing I ever Did.

I joined My Budget after my wife died and I got into financial trouble , and into debt.
I can not praise this people enough as know I know my bills will repaid on time , and I can now say I do not any knock at the door from best collectors.

Sally
SallySydney, NSW

Best Customer Service Team!

The staff and team are always ready and available to take your calls. They’re professional and their focus is your financial well-being and success. It’s all done for you whilst still having a clear view of when and how your budget is progressing. I only wish I’d joined sooner!

Rubyluby
RubylubyMelbourne

CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM

I've written glowing praises for My Budget before as a long-time customer, however, over Xmas just gone I was absolutely blown away that I had received a $200 one-time bonus from them just as a gift (no strings attached) which came in handy for Xmas. This company is well run and their customer service is second to none. I never have to worry about money and I finally have savings as a sole parent and my mental health is so much better these days. This is all because of them. I would not hesitate in recommending My Budget to anyone.

Cel
CelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They are amazing - they changed my life

Bianca
BiancaSydney, NSW

My Fairy Godmother!

I have always been horrendous with my own money and have never been able to save even if it was just for my rego! Or even budget weekly needs!

I still have a lot of work to do however MyBudget has been an absolute life saver! Being able to see long term the actually dollars I’ll be able to save is so motivating! They think of everything down to the last cent as well as have a really strong understanding of how loans and financial debt works to ensure I prioritise the right $$ to the right places!

I was getting no where on my own and I’m the last 6 months I’ve had the most productivity in my finance than I’ve ever had before!

Deniz
Deniz

Never thought we would be this well off so soon

Although the thought of handing over the reigns of our budgeting off to an outsider was daunting we made the decision to do just that. Little didd we know that not even 12 months on we would actually have savings in the bank and not have any debts hanging over our heads. No loans, no credit cards no outstanding bills and with a view to having close to $20000 in savings of the budget continues on its current trajectory. Just do it it will all pay off in the end.

Review collected in partnership with MyBudget

This has changed my life!!

My husband and I started with MyBudget nearly 2 years ago. At first it was so different having to stick to a budget but now we are able to plan for events, holidays, renovations in the future because we are able to add it to the budget. We are so grateful that we decided to call MyBudget to get the ball rolling. We would be in more debt today if it wasn't for MyBudget.

Dianne
DianneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome! So glad I rejoined!

Val
ValGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Has so changed my life. Stressed free

My budget has helped me achieve my goal. I was able to transfer my home into my name and refinance to a better rate
I am now planning my next goal to achieve
I would never have being able to achieve these without the great support from My Budget and their team.
My life is now stress free and I’m loving life even with COVID

Review collected in partnership with MyBudget

Unbelievable Customer Service! The team are like magicians!

Everytime we talk to My Budget, the staff listen and always know how to help. The comfort we feel, knowing that everything is taken care off, is incredible.
We are so grateful.

Vik
VikGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Save save save is new to us

I always thought we were reasonably good with money, we earn decent wages but could never manage to save! Since being with my budget we have managed to finally save towards a house deposit, eliminate debt and finally have more control over our money. We have been with my budget for 18 months and will continue using their services indefinitely. Recently I spoke to Jon over the photo and he helped me make some changes to our budget that was able to free up $500, I was so happy with the time and effort he put into our phone call to help rejig things for us