MyBudget (page 3 of 56)

Listing monitored by MyBudget

Sue
SueSydney, NSW

Made for me

My Budget has help me be in control of money. I have no trouble earning it but found I was time poor to manage it. My budget gives me peace and creates a stress free lifestyle but ironing out all my bills on time.

Shelley Patuaka
Shelley PatuakaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Set to save

Was recommended my budget from a friend. Sceptical at first as I have always carried the financial burden of life. Robbing a Peter to pay Paul kind of lifestyle. I made the call and decided to give my budget a go, very scary for me but such a relief handing over the financial burden to such professionals. Looking forward to having savings for the first time ever. The my budget team helped me navigate the app etc and we’re very kind and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with MyBudget

Top budgeting finances on top.

Yes my budget are very well organized top work I would recommend to anyone.my budget have awarded my expectations so Thankyou.all my money worries have now lessoned and I can focus on having a happy life.

Find out how MyBudget compares to other Financial Services

A great support on rebuilding yourself financially.

My budget have really helped our family grow financially. The support they offer has really helped us in a very difficult time in our lives. And to see our money and Financial situation improve week to week we couldn't be more thankful and happy with the support my budget provide.

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Am always provided a personalised service. The state of my finances is consistently assessed with options to improve savings and minimising unnecessary expenditure. Have nothing but praise for My Budget.

Review collected in partnership with MyBudget

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
ErinJ83
ErinJ83Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No more finance taboo

Financial discussions have always been a little taboo growing up. Never was I involved in conversations about how to budget and save. It was like a dirty little secret.
My initial phone consultation started with me having a very elevated heart rate and I must have been stuttering along. Within minutes, my anxiety towards this call was 100% eased. There was no judgement, no criticism and, most of all, a friendly voice over the phone ensuring me that I was not alone and that everything would be alright.
Every step of the way, I have felt at ease and positive towards the direction I am heading.
I couldn’t recommend this higher!!

Review collected in partnership with MyBudget

Absolutely thrilled, expectations exceeded!

Customer service has been above and beyond, finances in a much better state, couldn't have done it without your help. Thoroughly satisfied and will recommend to our friends for sure!

Mrs Bee
Mrs BeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

18 months later and we are in control of our bills and saving for a holiday!

Before MyBudget we were living pay to pay, stressing and arguing over money was taking a toll on our relationship. We spoke to some close friends who told us that they had been using MyBudget for a number of years and they recommended that we call them. We were skeptical but thought it was worth a try as we were feeling overwhelmed with all our debt. 18 months later we are in control of our bills, credit cards are paid off and we are saving to do some much needed renovations on our home and hopefully a family holiday after lock down in Melbourne. We will not leave MyBudget, they are worth their weight in Gold!

JasBla
JasBlaSouthwest, VIC

My Budget Saved My Life

When i first phoned My Budget my life was spiraling out of control financially. I did not thing i would be able to get out of this dilemma without selling my home and paying off all my creditors. 2 years on and all has been paid and we are now able to go on holidays which is something my children and I were never able to do. My Budget you saved my LIFE!

Life is for living

My finances were consuming my life, worry & anxiety was a daily companion. I hoped for a time when I had savings and a way forward without stress. From the moment I called my budget my stress started to shed. The team were so understanding, supportive and helpful. Handing over control was a big thing but so worth it. In 4 months I have savings and am on the path to making plans for a holiday. I’m back on the path to living life and thanks to My Budget my financial stresses are gone. I couldn’t have done it without their support, the team are amazing.

Lara Crow
Lara CrowSouth West, WA

You have changed our lives my budget!!!

We have nearly been with my budget for 2 years, it has been the best thing we have ever done! It has helped us so much! We are so thankful for my budget!!!!

Review collected in partnership with MyBudget

It Just helps run the family finances without the panic

I never have to worry about missing payments for anything anymore. From big things to little things - every bill is accounted for and paid on time. Good for my credit rating aswell!

Review collected in partnership with MyBudget

Boosted my confidence in managing my money

I joined My Budget during a time where I felt stressed and overwhelmed by my finances. They took the burden of managing multiple debts and that all bills where paid. This allowed me to have peace of mind and made a significant difference to my stress levels. Now, four years on, I feel confident in managing my money and with their help and support I have successfully navigated to doing so independently. Overall I was impressed by their commitment to my goals/needs, non-judgmental approach, and ethical practice. Highly recommend.

Best Decision Ever!!

I started off with debt that I couldn't wrap my head around, no matter how much I tried I couldn't get ahead, 2 years later Iam completely debt free, and I no longer live pay to pay and have savings for the first time in my life. I can not thank My Budget enough.

Madi F.
Madi F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great stepping stone for financial freedom

Kanya
KanyaPerth, WA

Compliment for Consultant - Jon

Hi team,
I would like to pass on my sincere gratitude to the customer service I receive from a consultant by the name of Jon. He was a true professional. I had a fair few things I needed to update and he worked efficiently, whilst also doing very well to build rapport.
We have enjoyed using my budget over the years, but it truely is due to customer service consultants like Jon that we are still utelising your services.

Thank you for the experience today Jon

KATE G.
KATE G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Saved my life!

MyBudget has been such a fabulous system in getting me out of debt, they managed conversations between the lawyers for the debt collectors, taking the pressure off a young 21 year old me. 3 and a half years later and I am finally financially free!

MyBudgetMyBudget

The best decision ever made.

Sorry I didn’t do it sooner. From the first interview with Kara and the first phone conversation with Luke I knew I was going to get above all the stress. The staff are more like family. Willing to go above and beyond. We will be forever thankful. Bless you all.

Ebony D.
Ebony D.Southwest, VIC

Weight lifted

My budget is a fantastic service. The staff are all super helpful and friendly. They really cared and wanted to help me achieve my financial goals and went above and beyond to help.

Hayley
HayleySydney, NSW

This service changed my life and attitude to money

Before joining MyBudget I had just finished paying off $15000 in credit card debt and this process had caused so much stress. I joined MyBudget to teach me the skills to guarantee that I would never end up in that situation again. It has been better than I imagined - I never again have had to borrow money from friends and wait until payday to pay people back. I am only leaving now as I am moving overseas, something I would never have been able to save for without MyBudget, but I am also leaving confident that the skills I have learned through MyBudget will help me be able to make better purchasing decisions and manage my money more effectively.

mark cahill
mark cahillPerth, WA

helped me get on top off my debt

after being forced close to being bankrupt I saw a ad on my budget and said they may be able to help me.
now iam getting control of my debt and every day the stress is going away
thankyou

Dawn0 Sneddon
Dawn0 SneddonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best thing we ever did

my husband was made redundant, I was struggling to maintain the budget on one wage, I was very stressed. We turned to My Budget and have never looked back. Fantastic

Kathryn Bartram
Kathryn BartramCentral, SA

No more stress

We have been clients for nearly 10 years. We were never in debt and still aren't they just make living easier rather than living week to week. Best decision made.

Louise W.
Louise W.South East Queensland, QLD

No more worries

We’ve been with My Budget for quite a few years now, and we’ve never looked back. With My Budgets help we have no debt and every bill is paid on time. 2 years ago we went on a 6 week holiday to the UK, something we would never had been able to do without My Budgets help. Now our savings are building and there’s always money for unexpected expenses.

Makes life easy

With Mybudget looking after your finances and paying all the bills it takes the worry out of finding time to have to do it yourself. Everything is on time so you just sit back and relax.