MyBudget (page 4 of 56)

Listing monitored by MyBudget

T Williams
T Williams

Great

I struggled with budgeting until I joined MyBudget. Now everything is taken care of and there is no need for me to remember to make payments. It’s simple and can be updates at any time to reflect your budgeting needs.

Dani
DaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lifesaver

We were in such a bad state due to injuries and then having to move closer to medical support. MyBudget was so quick in helping take the stress off our shoulders and be able to breath again. They take care of everything for you, even talking to the creditors. I can not put into words how amazing everyone is and so supportive. They don't judge you and are there for you, they are so friendly. They have given us a new lease on our finances and even help with looking at the future. We can't say thank you enough.

Queensland

Wardy
WardySouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful people, don't know where I'd be

Been with my budget over 10 years, don't where I'd been if I hadn't found them. I was swimming in debt. They managed to get my finances under control and to this day I've been debt free for 5+ years now. They showed so much when it comes saving, setting goals etc.. Everytime I call with a problem or needing some cash there staff on the other end are always polite, friendly and funny. I not smart when it comes to money but my budget has a way of explaining it to me to a point of understanding and I love them for it and can not see anything in the future ever leaving them.

Jane
JaneSydney, NSW

No worries

Have been a MyBudget member since 2013. Great customer service and I don’t have to worry about when things are due. I have been able to save money.
They have always picked up on the little things that help in a big way.

Review collected in partnership with MyBudget

I won’t ever budget on my own. I love it!

I have never been financially stable until I joined my budget about 7 yrs ago. I now have savings and financial security. My budget has given me financial freedom. Thank you My Budget

Review collected in partnership with MyBudget

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Claire Kingi
Claire KingiSydney, NSW

A life-changing decision!

Jenny N.
Jenny N.

My Budget customer

My budget has changed my life! I no longer worry about paying bills and I actually have savings for the first time. The staff are just wonderful, so professional and non judgmental and always happy to help. The app is so very user friendly and I can access the service as I need to. I thoroughly recommend My Budget to anyone who wants a financially stress free life, don't worry about fees because the service is worth every cent.

roslyn sellars
roslyn sellarsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stress fee living

I have been using Mybuget for several years now the staff have always been so helpful and understanding. Defiantly take the stress out of paying bills, saving money and getting ahead so I can live stress free. Highly recommend Mybudget to anyone.

Michelle Kirkby
Michelle KirkbySouth East Queensland, QLD

Would be lost without My Budget

We have been with My Budget for over 7 years and we could not live without it now. Since joining with My Budget to manage our bills and savings we have - put in a kitchen, been on a cruise, fully renovated our home adding a carport and 12m deck to name a couple of things. We have purchased an investment property, gone on a UK and France tour. Our fiances are now no longer a chore or an topic of argument. We know where our money is going, how much we have available and what bills will be paid each week. Birthdays and anniversaries are in the budget and the money is available whenever we need it. There is almost always room in the budget or savings for those unexpected moments! We would be lost without the amazing service My Budget provide.

Dad to 3
Dad to 3South East Queensland, QLD

Really Good

We started with debts up to our eyeballs and now have financial security, something we never thought we’d have while supporting teenage triplets.
We now don’t even blink when a bill comes in because we know it’s covered.

Donovan Harris
Donovan HarrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pressure relief, what more can I say. Supportive , friendly and the utmost of concern.

The facts are clear, I was at the worst situation in my life and finally found support and solutions through My Budget. I highly recommend them, the staff is awesome.

Angela Webb
Angela WebbMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stress free and loving it!

My budget has helped our lives so much. We feel stress free not having to worry about which bills get paid Bd when. We have save so much money with My Budget. I don’t know why we didn’t get their help before.

Martine Hibbert
Martine HibbertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can’t live without My Budget.

My budget means a lot to me and my husband as for the past 7 years we have not been as financially stable as we are now. We are able to pay everything and save money too.

Carole
CaroleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

My budget have really helped us to be debt free

Richard Johnson
Richard JohnsonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

It’s great, helps me out a lot.

Awesome... Thanks everybody for your help. It’s helped me out a lot. Plus I don’t have to worry about any bills at all. It’s great idea & saves me time as well.

Cathy Mckay
Cathy MckaySouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a wonderful service team are friendly and helpful,I can’t do without this service now .

I have been struggling with Health issues and this service has been crucial to my healing .
As I don’t need to worry about my bills I can just focus on getting better.
I also need to have help with not letting me spend on things I shouldn’t and will start to focus on my mortgage now I’m getting on top of my bills .
This service helps me do all that

Charles M.Sydney, NSW

Better Than Sliced Bread!

Before using MyBudget, I was always stressed out each time the phone rang as it was most likely a creditor chasing for a late payment. When I first came across MyBudget many years ago, I was initially a little sceptical about their ability to turn my finances around. However, since I was desperate, I decided to give MyBudget a chance. Am I very glad that I did, not only was MyBudget able to improve my finances as well as stop those stressful creditor calls, they also negotiated with a number of my creditors to get my payments back on track. I actually have savings now! I couldn't be happier and stress free. Thank you to the amazing team at MyBudget. Your dedication and hard work is truly very much appreciated!

Charles M.

You're very welcome Peter. You guys are the best and I will not hesitate recommending MyBudget to anyone in my situation.

Kind Regards, Charles

Elena L.
Elena L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute lifesaver!

I came to MyBudget in an absolute time of need. I was very close to falling into a hole that would be nearly impossible to get myself out of without declaring bankruptcy. They assisted me without judgement and lead me on the right path. I still feel that I am in complete control of my finances while all my financial obligations are met.

Review collected in partnership with MyBudget

A great way to save and pay off debts.

In the time I've been with my budget I've managed to save and clean up all outstanding bills and debts. In doing so I've never had to stress about paying on time or missing a payment.
Thanks my budget.

Amy
AmyCentral West, NSW

Best Thing We Ever Did...

No One likes to Chat about Money, Finances can be very stressful and lonely trying to work out weekly budget, Wishing you could pay your bills and actually have a life, 12 months ago my Husband and I joined my Budget they have helped us Pay off our Car early, Bills are all paid on time, Savings in the bank, and never with out money in our Pocket, the Staff are friendly and very helpful with no judgement, We do not regret joining best thing we ever Did....

4girlssoontobe5
4girlssoontobe5Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life changer

Milo
MiloSouth East Queensland, QLD

I won't go without My Budget

I've never been great with money. I can create a budget but I never stick to it. Having My Budget gives me the best of both worlds. All my bills get paid which makes me feel better because it's important to me to be reliable. But I also have enough money to live comfortably. The staff are always pleasant and professional and ready with more ways to help. They're obviously very well trained. The admin fees that I pay are worth their weight many times over for the quality of life it brings. It just fits perfectly with my lifestyle.

Review collected in partnership with MyBudget

Joining My Budget was the best thing we ever did.

My husband and I never think about how we are going to pay bills anymore. We now save more than we ever thought possible. We highly recommended My Budget to anyone who wants to reduce financial stress in their lives. Whether your income is small or large they will make it work for you. We will never leave My Budget. Every time something happens in our house now that requires money I just say Thank goodness for My Budget cause now the money is there in our savings.

Kahl Baldock
Kahl BaldockPerth, WA

From living pay to pay. To owning a house and dream car

I've put 2 friends onto my budget and they are so grateful. Best thing anyone of us have done. We wish everyone has the same result we have . Best ok luck to all.

Become financially free

Since being with my budget the financial stress has disappeared and we were able to feel like we can live our lives again. We would recommend my budget to anyone who feels financially stressed.