Listing monitored by MyBudget

Vickie
VickieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst experience

Worst decision my husband ever made. We made enough money to pay our debts but working long hours so tried this
We weren't allowed enough money to live on and there was never money to pay the car Regos, rates etc. they took every cent of our salaries. The staff were robots when you phoned to ask why something wasn’t paid. They always said they understood. Best thing was when we left the to pay our own bills. They made us in more debt.

Emma
EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible, better off burning your money

Aside from a high establishment fee and ongoing weekly fees, they managed to pay a number of bills late incurring extras fees than if I did my own budget. Basically it cost me thousands to increase my debt. I left and also got my MIL to leave as well. Both much better off without my budget.

Terrible!!!

Communication is terrible, full of excuses and apologies for their lack of service but the only bill they never miss is their weekly charge. Can’t meet face to face to go through your budgeting, wait on hold for hours or wait two days at least to hear back via internal email.

Nicholas
NicholasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service

I used them for 4 yrs. Great app. Great system. Terrible customer service. Dishonest. They will say anything to make money. Happened time after time. I have tried to resolve issues with them and their employees are obviously told stay on script and refuse to disclose the truth. As soon as an honest company with good customer service develops an app like theirs I am gone. Thieves.

Newg
NewgHunter Region, NSW

Running a banking/budget service with NO SECURITY..!!!

Charge a premium for their service, meanwhile making millions on interest with everyone's money in their account...! Seems fair..!!!
Site/service gets hacked, everyone's personal details are taken, they will say there is no evidence that happened, but a service like this does not get hacked to edit a web page... how stupid does MyDud-get think people are..? No clarity or truth coming from them on the situation, consumer affairs are going to have a field day with this..!
#LIARS
#FRAUD
#NFG
#WTH

MyBudgetMyBudget

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Paul C.
Paul C.South East Queensland, QLD

What a bunch of MUPETS

Endless phone call attempts, about 30 emails, left face book messages........ To date.... NOTHING.

MYBUDGET HAVE LIED
MYBUDGET HAVE DECEIVED
MYBUDGET HAVE MISLED

I don't know if they have had personal details lost, they won't tell us. It would be nice to have this information so we can PROTECT OURSELF.

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

MyBudget - corrupt, liers and thieves

MyBudget went down to weeks. It took them 4 days to make a statement about the system going down. 4 days. Then they stated that they had not been hacked. 5 days later they changed their mind and said they have been hacked. Full of deceit and no straight communication at all. Still refuse to answer the question if our personal information was stolen. Two weeks down the track and still can’t get through to them. Wait times on the phone 2-3 hours and then the line cuts out. What is happening with our money? I suspect that all of this is highly illegal.

I N J
I N J

Never received my money. My money could be anywhere, maybe someone elses pocket?

Thank you product review - Removed all negative comments

MyBudget removed negative comments from their social media posts but kept the positive comments... so trying to spin this to a marketing activity? Highly suspect and not very transparent. Do they think people won’t notice?

Even the replies here say they’ll provide fee relief... What $80? but how do people fix their credit ratings or explain to their kids they cant have dinner? People are asking friends and family for money to eat and they are embarrassed. They took that step and came to you for help...

Thank you for existing product review! Poor form MyBudget.

Naomi Moran
Naomi MoranSouth East Queensland, QLD

We are now on the second week of not knowing where our money has gone from last week! It is hard enough as it is!

What is happening with My Budget!!? Where is the 1000 dollars I out into your bank!? Things are hard enough as it is without having to worry about where my mortgage payments and bills are!? If you are going into liquidation then say so so we know where we stand!

Garfield
GarfieldGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing, horrible.

The way mybudget have dealt with this recent outage is disappointing and horrible. I will be cancelling my membership as soon as the systems are back up and running again. I regret ever joining the service.

Kathleen
KathleenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Appalling

Appalled at how this company has handled the recent 'hacking' saga. You can not access your own money as the app is down, the phone system doesn't even ring so you can manually access your own money, there's no means of communication to get help to access your own money, it's a sad joke. Why this company hasn't compensated for the system outage, offered a 24hr phone service to help their customers access money and provide the service they're paid to do. Rediculous and very poor management of such an insident.

Emma
EmmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I regret ever joining my budget

It’s been over a week I’ve been trying to get contact with you, you know your systems will be down for quite a while and don’t advise not to have our wages go to your accounts, I have 4 kids and I think we might be going to bed hungry thanks to you yet you have all my savings and wages and won’t even reply to a damn email

MellitaPerth, WA

Absolute joke .

Staff cant understand basic requests.
Absurd amount of mistakes, they couldn't deal with small issues outside what ty e computer said.
No ability to give suggestions.
Incorrect bills paid , incorrect information taken even though we have it to them 5 times.
Actually increased my debt after stuffing up repayments.

Mellita

This has been looked after by the complaints team already and I'm still waiting an outcome.
Unless we are compensated for the additional costs we are submitting a claim in court.
We are also going to consumer affairs .

Faimaz
FaimazSydney, NSW

Not happy at all

Come on mate, it's been a week now, surely you have answers as to why your system is down, all our money is there and can't get access to any of it. You wrote an email saying to remember the important bills to ring up and you will manually pay it but the thing is, most of our important bills are the ones you guys are the ones that set up, therefore we don't know the account numbers. It's starting to get real frustrating when you can't access your own money.

Chloe Cotgraveasked

HI! HOW MUCH IS A BOY DOG?

Chloe Cotgrave

Goodmorning, thankyou for your question which type of dog would you like?

Hi Chloe,

I think you may have the wrong page! However, if there is any way that MyBudget can help, please let us know.

Thanks, Peter

AnPsasked

I just joined my Budget
So when I asked the lady if I want to cancel she didn’t mention any fee she just stated I have to give some notice.
So since I have 2 days cooling off period do I still have to pay ?

Askitzy
Askitzy

I imagine if you are still in your cooling off period there would be no fees. That is how cooling off periods are supposed to work.

MyBudgetMyBudget

Hi Anps, If you are wanting to cancel, please call our team on 1300 300 922 and we will be able to step you through the process. Reach out if you have any other questions! Thanks, Peter - MyBudget

David
David asked

How much do you charge for this service

Hi David,

As there are different things that we do here at MyBudget, the fees vary depending on your situation and requirements. We offer a free consultation where we go through your finances with you and work out a budget that’s right for you.

From there we can work out what your fee will be. To make sure we always improve your financial situation, our fees are worked into your budget so you don’t have to worry about paying anything upfront.

Let me know if you have any other questions, or you can call 1300 300 922 to speak with one of our money experts or enquire online: https://www.mybudget.com.au/enquire-online.

Thanks, Peter

Get an answer from our members and MyBudget representatives