Listing monitored by MyBudget

SusanO65Hunter Region, NSW

New home loan assistance

Chris J
Chris JPerth, WA

A whole week of no access to funds!!! What a joke!!

Good service when working. I need funds and cannot get them. I am leaving as I can't even call or contact them as phone lines engaged. Go somewhere else.. they cant sort out their systems

Nomes
NomesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy

I have been with my budget for 6 years and have found it great life changing even
Yet the last 5 days I haven’t been able to access my money or my account and can not get through on the phone how can such a big company drop the ball so majorly you have all my money and I have no access

Anon
Anon

Look elsewhere before signing up with MyBudget

I've spent about 6 months with MyBudget. It has helped me get back on track with paying off my debts. However, it is very expensive for people who are struggling financially. The service also varies in quality and you need a lot of time to liaise with the customer service officers as they do not reply to messages promptly and calls are time consuming (once I waited 40 minutes for my call to be answered). At the end of the day I decided it wasn't for me but still have $900 of my initial joining fee to pay off. I'm pretty disappointed with the service and would recommend doing your research into other options prior to signing.

Most confusing

MyBudgetMyBudget

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Justin M.
Justin M.South East Queensland, QLD

It’s all smoke and mirrors!

We were told we would have all monies paid on time and a fairly large savings on our initial consultation, boy did that change once we signed up! All payments inc mortgage were late within 6 months with nil savings! This didn’t happen when we were managing our own money. We engaged my budget to tidy up our spending whilst were going for a renovation loan but it all went horribly wrong

Lea
LeaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Late payments. Lost my details

I have been with My Budget for a month now. Firstly. My payments can be up to 8 days late. Leaving me without food and medication. Secondly. How many staff members do I have to deal with? 6 so far. Thirdly. They have already cost me $30 in late fees by not paying my bills on time. Fourth. I have been asked for the same details three times. And then they told me they didn’t have my details and would cost me a further $40 to set up this dd. More money worries than before I joined.

maggie
maggie

DON'T FORGET TO ASK ABOUT THE FEES

High fees. Seems like no cool off time. Pressure to sign. After i decided not to go ahead because of fees over $1000 charged. Disgusting really.

Lauren G.MyBudget

Uncaring company, its all about the money

Fees kill you

I joined July 17 and cancelled today Sept 17. Didn't take me long to learn real quick how our spending was just too much but mainly how much more wed save on fees if i just do it myself. Nothing bad about service just the fees, we have paid roughly $800 in 2mths on just fees! & there was more to come out but I just cant deal so had to cancel. The good, I learnt how to budget real quick I just youtubed a spreadsheet and now have my own up. We dont have that many bills or debts so dont understand why fees were so high and we were on the cheapest one :/ But yeah not for me, $800 way too much I can save that myself...but i can see how if i was deep in debt Id need it. But Not for us.

Tjs
TjsGladstone park, Vic

Very disappointed

Very disappointed in my budget, we have been trying to organise refinancing our home through my budget. It's been 6 months, no one responds to our enquiries we have submitted our application documents 3 times now but nothing gets done. They are quick to take out fees but not quick at assisting when you are really in need of help. Our money worries are supposed to get better not worse.

pacifist
pacifistSydney, NSW

Money squeeze!

Has not helped besides,the TV commercial is on every 5 minutes, has driven me crazy! If you want to do something right - do it yourself!

JADS88
JADS88South Australia

Never again, we did not have a good time

False advertising?

Lauren G.MyBudget

Good until it gets tough

Pj
Pj

Chloe Cotgraveasked

HI! HOW MUCH IS A BOY DOG?

Chloe Cotgrave

Goodmorning, thankyou for your question which type of dog would you like?

Hi Chloe,

I think you may have the wrong page! However, if there is any way that MyBudget can help, please let us know.

Thanks, Peter

AnPsasked

I just joined my Budget
So when I asked the lady if I want to cancel she didn’t mention any fee she just stated I have to give some notice.
So since I have 2 days cooling off period do I still have to pay ?

Askitzy
Askitzy

I imagine if you are still in your cooling off period there would be no fees. That is how cooling off periods are supposed to work.

MyBudgetMyBudget

Hi Anps, If you are wanting to cancel, please call our team on 1300 300 922 and we will be able to step you through the process. Reach out if you have any other questions! Thanks, Peter - MyBudget

David
David asked

How much do you charge for this service

Hi David,

As there are different things that we do here at MyBudget, the fees vary depending on your situation and requirements. We offer a free consultation where we go through your finances with you and work out a budget that’s right for you.

From there we can work out what your fee will be. To make sure we always improve your financial situation, our fees are worked into your budget so you don’t have to worry about paying anything upfront.

Let me know if you have any other questions, or you can call 1300 300 922 to speak with one of our money experts or enquire online: https://www.mybudget.com.au/enquire-online.

Thanks, Peter

Get an answer from our members and MyBudget representatives