Listing monitored by MyBudget

Laura
Laura

Concerns relating to IT & structure

I have been with Mybudget for 3yrs, for the most part- they have been useful. However, there systems have been down for over 2 days. While issues occur, I find it concerning that a company managing many people's livelihoods do not have the IT systems equipped to manage it. I have had payments missed during this time & I wouldn't even bother calling, as wait times were terrible before. Why has it taken such a large company over 2 days to resolve this IT issue? Why is there no timeframe for resolution. The emails from Tammy will begin to be seen as lip service if there isn't actually any resolve.

Bethrow
BethrowGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Too many different people to deal with

good produce terrible customer wait times

This is a great way to get ontop of your finances. However... you wait on hold up to 30mins when you call! they should offer a call back system. Whats worse is the wait music is all crackly and scrambled its the most frustrating thing to listen to. They would get 5 stars if they worked on customer service.

SkyeM
SkyeMDarling Downs, QLD

Did the job but has some down sides.

Angus Irving
Angus IrvingMelbourne

Not sure if it's going to work!

Lauren G.MyBudget

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Nicole
NicoleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Little Worried

mpmarronBrisbane

MyBudget - Cost Structures

mpmarron

Ok not there fees were very high it was stupid

I was with my budget just to pay my credit cards then I pulled out
Your fees were very high that's another reason I've pulled out

hi i am new customer

What exactly do I need to have in order to get started
And how much income is required to be eligible.

Jackie
Jackie

Bamboozled!

xharbearAU

Could be great

Everyone says the same

If you look at most of the reviews, most people either love the principle and it helps! We have been with them for 6 months and agree, but they seem to take forever to get back to you, or you sit on hold for a long period of time! Which is fine if they didn't charge so much in weekly fees, but what they don't get is that if you are paying for a service, that's what you expect Service!
Overall it's a great idea, and if you stick to there model it does work, just don't try to contact them... Nightmare

Gratamjo
GratamjoMelbourne

Was OK until I went to leave

Getting too big too quick

SunSport1962South East Queensland, QLD

MyBuget are average at best. Very expensive for what is little more than a fancy online spreadsheet.

SunSport1962

Sorry about getting the "+" and "-" thing around the wrong way but I'm sure you all still understand.

Chloe Cotgraveasked

HI! HOW MUCH IS A BOY DOG?

Chloe Cotgrave

Goodmorning, thankyou for your question which type of dog would you like?

Hi Chloe,

I think you may have the wrong page! However, if there is any way that MyBudget can help, please let us know.

Thanks, Peter

AnPsasked

I just joined my Budget
So when I asked the lady if I want to cancel she didn’t mention any fee she just stated I have to give some notice.
So since I have 2 days cooling off period do I still have to pay ?

Askitzy
Askitzy

I imagine if you are still in your cooling off period there would be no fees. That is how cooling off periods are supposed to work.

MyBudgetMyBudget

Hi Anps, If you are wanting to cancel, please call our team on 1300 300 922 and we will be able to step you through the process. Reach out if you have any other questions! Thanks, Peter - MyBudget

David
David asked

How much do you charge for this service

Hi David,

As there are different things that we do here at MyBudget, the fees vary depending on your situation and requirements. We offer a free consultation where we go through your finances with you and work out a budget that’s right for you.

From there we can work out what your fee will be. To make sure we always improve your financial situation, our fees are worked into your budget so you don’t have to worry about paying anything upfront.

Let me know if you have any other questions, or you can call 1300 300 922 to speak with one of our money experts or enquire online: https://www.mybudget.com.au/enquire-online.

Thanks, Peter

Get an answer from our members and MyBudget representatives