Listing monitored by MyBudget

Love My Budget :) you guys have totally changed my life and I can’t thank you all enough. The staff are all amazing.

You guys rock :) life has been so crazy during COVID and you help so much :) life is the great and no more stressing and staff are awesome :) Thank you MB

Brookster84
Brookster84Brisbane

Very thorough calculations but high initial fees

The initial fee is $1200 plus your weekly fee (mine was about $45). My net income is about $880 week.
So that’s about $3500 in fees for the first year. They did try and tell me any borrowed interest for clients is higher but in paying back lenders but... this is just maths. Do the figures yourself.

Due to being a temp and the contract being until oct, they couldn’t take me on.

Due to the fees being so high (I’m also into earning 55k year as a casual) it isn’t justified for the initial starter cost.

I do thank them for doing my budget and giving some general advice though.

Garry
GarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Enquire

I am with my budget and I am just enquiring about how to cancel my my budget account can anybody help me on how to do that please just enquiring

Mel
MelTasmania

this is great so easy

I haven't been with my budget for very long but so far I have been very pleased the staff are so helpful and kind and do everything they can to help me

Izzy
IzzySydney, NSW

Anxiety be gone

For someone who is actually terrified of the word finances, my budget helped me a great deal in sorting out and prioritizing things. With their help i was able to pay off my CC debt and get some helpful tips on how to better manage my finances. No way I would have been able to do this three years ago.

MyBudgetMyBudget

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Carlos Merlo
Carlos MerloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great idea for those like me who aren’t good with finances.

Unfortunately with my recent redundancy, my current income is significantly less than my previous employment. My Budget have assisted me improving my situation, which has decreased my stress and worries.

New Beginnings

I haven’t been with my budget that long but so far it is working for me. It was initially hard to get used to ‘someone else’ having access to my finances now so far so good.
The My Budget App took a while to get used to especially the savings area - what I could access and not access etc. I look at it on a daily basis to keep myself familiarised which is key. I am enjoying seeing that I am beginning to save money.
All staff have been professional helpful non judgemental and happy! when I have needed to call or sent an email.
Special thank you to Shane Boland (Brisbane) the initial first port of call who ‘did not judge’ and also to ‘Darren’ whose positivity and happy disposition confirmed I wanted to try this.

Very helpful

Helped me through attaining insolvency, honestly I would not have been able to do it on my own, glad the phone isn't ringing off the hook now and can move forward with my life.

Really great service!

My Budget has been helpful in assisting me with re-organising my financial. With their help I have been able to save for important events in my life and not rely on credit cards or personal loans.

Helped me a lot.

My budget have taken a lot of pressure off my shoulders. They have given me light at the end of my tunnel

Lauren G.MyBudget

Excited to see what the future holds

We have only just started out on mybudget and so far I have found the team to be so friendly and helpful, I feel like part of the family already. I'm so excited to see where mybudget takes us!

Everything is going well

All of the staff I have delt with have been great. The only issue I have is with the app, half of the time it says my username or password are incorrect especially when using fingerprint login

Lauren G.MyBudget

Thank you for taking the stress out of bills.

When we approached my budget we were stressed about money and drowning in debt, repaying loans with credit. Now thanks to the help of MyBudget we are debt free and saving money.
The team at MyBudget have been non judgmental and extremely helpful. Through their structure and guidance we are starting to get our money confidence back.

D.M
D.MBrisbane

Very helpful and understanding!

Only been with my budget for a short amount of time but they really know what they are doing. They try everything to make sure your wishes and goals are achievable. My family and I have been through such a difficult time and my budget have been able to take care of our finances and get us on track to rebuild our life.

Great help

The team have been fantastic from day one. Everyone has been helpful and made it easy to understand what we need and how to approach it. Thank you

Chloe Cotgraveasked

HI! HOW MUCH IS A BOY DOG?

Chloe Cotgrave

Goodmorning, thankyou for your question which type of dog would you like?

Hi Chloe,

I think you may have the wrong page! However, if there is any way that MyBudget can help, please let us know.

Thanks, Peter

AnPsasked

I just joined my Budget
So when I asked the lady if I want to cancel she didn’t mention any fee she just stated I have to give some notice.
So since I have 2 days cooling off period do I still have to pay ?

Askitzy
Askitzy

I imagine if you are still in your cooling off period there would be no fees. That is how cooling off periods are supposed to work.

MyBudgetMyBudget

Hi Anps, If you are wanting to cancel, please call our team on 1300 300 922 and we will be able to step you through the process. Reach out if you have any other questions! Thanks, Peter - MyBudget

David
David asked

How much do you charge for this service

Hi David,

As there are different things that we do here at MyBudget, the fees vary depending on your situation and requirements. We offer a free consultation where we go through your finances with you and work out a budget that’s right for you.

From there we can work out what your fee will be. To make sure we always improve your financial situation, our fees are worked into your budget so you don’t have to worry about paying anything upfront.

Let me know if you have any other questions, or you can call 1300 300 922 to speak with one of our money experts or enquire online: https://www.mybudget.com.au/enquire-online.

Thanks, Peter

Get an answer from our members and MyBudget representatives